MD Birthday Party preparations

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be cool to have veterans decide on leaders and then have each leader organize and name their team so that each team is unique. Just an idea. I think this festival has a lot of potenti

YAY FIRST REPLY!!! My birthday is actually the same day as the MD birthday which is really cool. I call I'm on Team "Us". Someone else be on Team "Them".

Well, I'd say: Team Bunnies Team Squirrels Leaders... Hm, we should pick two new mp3s to lead the teams, just for fun...

Lol.

Anyway, I think we, or Ailith, should put up a deadline date in order to solidify the people's choice, or absolutist and despotic rule, of the two team leaders.
That way, we can more easily and concretely move on to the actual useful phase of organizing.

But anyway, seems like people want me as a team leader so far, so if no one else more 'wanted', (for a lack of a better word), is pushed forward, then I'll be a teamleader.

I suggest that once the teamleaders are known, that a more handy topic of team members and eager recruits is created, so that it's easier to see alts, or to actually know what and with whom the teams will be working with.

[quote name='Metal Bunny' timestamp='1298345429' post='79270']
Anyway, I think we, or Ailith, should put up a deadline date in order to solidify the people's choice, or absolutist and despotic rule, of the two team leaders.
That way, we can more easily and concretely move on to the actual useful phase of organizing.
[/quote]

I'm having too much fun watching what you guys are doing atm, but if you want to set yourself a deadline please do so ;D

Will be posting soon with regards to what I'm doing next.

p.s. Sorry Curi, Kyphis was right... Monty Python ftw ^^

Seems that we have 2 (almost) self-proclaimed team leaders.

I suggest that we move on to the team formation until someone else claims for leadership; We are not in a democracy, those who want power have to take it and Fyrd and Metal Bunny did it. Each his own way.

May I also suggest that Metal Bunny opens a thread similar to Fyrd's for keeping track of his recruits?

Cheers!

Yes, it's time to choose sides :D

There are 2 threads opened: one for each team. Join one of them!

Bunny :
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/9118-team-bunny/

Fyrd:

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/9113-md-birthday-team-formation/page__pid__79285#entry79285

• 1 month later...

Ailith, please send me a updated report with the teams and how things are standing so i know how to prepare the test run and what kind of area is needed for it.

Anyone that still has to submit any kind of data please do so now before i receive this report.

Thanks