New achivment

Kamisha

Well I have been thinking but I started looking at inventories and noticed that gold coins can have a homeland then I remembered an announcement which got me thinking maybe there should be an achievement for having a gold coin from each home land.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1297025183' post='78541']
Well I have been thinking but I started looking at inventories and noticed that gold coins can have a homeland then I remembered an announcement which got me thinking maybe there should be an achievement for having a gold coin from each home land.
[/quote]
I personally feel it would be far too easy...all the person would need to do is buy a gold coin in each homeland.. Also I believe the achievements are ment to be hard to achieve..but free. To do what you have proposed, players would have to spend alot of money in the MD shop. :)

~Sasha Lilias~

[quote]
[color="#cccccc"][2010-12-04 23:05:41 - Stage 10][/color]
When transferring an "unmarked" coin, it will be imprinted with the land of the person sending it.
[color="#cccccc"][2010-12-04 22:35:48 - Stage 10][/color]
... whatever land you belong to when you purchase the coin from the shop is the land that will be considered as the origin of its minting.[/quote]

Archived