How Does My Hollow Warrior Have A Base Ve Of 500?

Grido

Title says it all really, my Hollow Warrior has a base VE, that's the max ve of the creature, of 500.

It only has two tokens; Stardust, and Claw III
I wont say what the tokens do cos of spoiler issues, but neither of them state any effect on the VE of the creature.

Now last time i checked, and as far as i know, the normal max VE of a Hollow Warrior is 300, so my question is does anyone know why mine is at 500 now?

Just as a point of interest for anyone, i have the Hollow cos it's the oldest creature i have.

[quote name='Grido' date='15 February 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1266205028' post='54490']
Title says it all really, my Hollow Warrior has a base VE, that's the max ve of the creature, of 500.

It only has two tokens; Stardust, and Claw III
I wont say what the tokens do cos of spoiler issues, but neither of them state any effect on the VE of the creature.

Now last time i checked, and as far as i know, the normal max VE of a Hollow Warrior is 300, so my question is does anyone know why mine is at 500 now?

Just as a point of interest for anyone, i have the Hollow cos it's the oldest creature i have.
[/quote]
Mur did a change to them a little while ago, adding double anti-freeze and raising the VE.

It was around the time of the Heretic Fiasco.