Falsely accused!

Deatznce0

Hi there, I've been falsely accused by Sagewomen for attacking in the Dojo, If a moderator of the Dojo reads this, could they please clarify when I have attacked?
I have not been battling for the past 3 days because I have negative honour and I require loses. Please do not frame me of such acts, I respect and abide by the Dojo rules, Thanks again!

Oh PS: Sorry for it being posted here, I've accidentally deleted her mail and I can't respond to it

PS2: I'm also offering free hits, my character currently needs 600 loses, please feel free to attack me, I yield a lot of honour and exp currently :P.

[quote name='dst' post='29139' date='Apr 21 2009, 11:32 AM']You should ask for proof like print screens. If they don't have it then you are innocent. Proof proof proof and proof. A person is considered innocent until proven guilty.[/quote]

Thanks dst, that helps, I suppose.
One question though, how do you message someone that is offline?

Dst nailed it. Always ask for a copy of the attack log. And you can message from the members list here also if you need to. I haven't officially seen any complaints against you so no worries there.

[quote name='ibruzu' post='29156' date='Apr 21 2009, 04:27 PM']Dst nailed it. Always ask for a copy of the attack log. And you can message from the members list here also if you need to. I haven't officially seen any complaints against you so no worries there.[/quote]
Thanks guys (and girls? I don't want to be sexist here), If possible dst, I'd like this locked or until proof if given.

PS: Oh and I 200 more losses (MP3s btw), so if you want good honour and exp, feel free to drop by The Marble Dale Park and attack me, I give you guys permission even if I'm not idle. Thanks again.

Archived