Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never forget the day I met you.. I had such high hopes. Maybe you never knew, since to all appearances I was asking you to help me stay connected with the object of my heartbreak, but deep down, I thought in the perverted way of fate, that you would help me get over the relationship to which I still clung, that I would be able to escape the grips of the past through you.. Of course, that's not the way it worked out, and I should've known in any case. You didn't even recall who I was the next time I talked to you.. how disappointing, but better for the both of us, eh? It was meant to be this way.

In the end, I was able to do it on my own. It was hard, it was painful, but the only way it could happen... Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. Happy birthday!~

;)

A few moments of epic fail, here, missing my own birthday topic. -Grins-

Thank you all, it's very much appreciated, knowing that friends care.

-cough- Even you, Glai, in your own amazing twisted way. ;D Oh, by the way, sorry! One mistake, and it all goes down the hole. Forgive me? :>

[quote name='Jonn' post='24153' date='Jan 25 2009, 09:25 AM']Happy (a bit delayed) Birthday Egg!!!

[img]http://jonn.mdrpc.com/spam/1yearegg.jpg[/img][/quote]
Epic own, this is.

Ooo. We should name it! -wonders- It'd be hard to name it in the game, but hey, it'll hold a special place in our hearts, and all that goofy jazz.

Hmm. -thinks- What to name it, what to name it.

[quote name='Je Suis Oeufs Fous' post='24152' date='Jan 25 2009, 07:53 AM']-cough- Even you, Glai, in your own amazing twisted way. ;D Oh, by the way, sorry! One mistake, and it all goes down the hole. Forgive me? :>[/quote]

"So THAT is your other account?"
Yeah, yeah, I forgive you. >_>

And that egg.. is real! Isn't that the same one Jonn used for the first rpc quest lineup? O_O Well, let's think. If we sacrificed the egg right now, we wouldn't really get a return for all that exp and myuhh as we would if it weren't a level I or II creature. So it's an impotent thing now, even though the stats are incredible for its stage. But if we make it turn into the elemental, it won't be an egg anymore. I know! We should name it Lain. I need to rewatch that, come to think of it.