MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='dst' post='22274' date='Dec 14 2008, 09:22 AM']Good side of this hole server issue: I slept like a rock the hole week-end.
Bad side:combined with the shi*** weather from outside the lack of playing made me grumpy and cranky and moody.[/quote]
So we can look forward to you striking out against everyone again?

[quote name='Metal Bunny' post='22272' date='Dec 14 2008, 06:22 PM']I think the word 'incarcerated' would've been enough of a hint.

But I'll.. provoke this offtopic-ness a bit more by giving you a nice description of a certain institution of fine states and nations around the world.

[i]Prison, where men find out what they're capable off when they have only themselves..[/i][/quote]

Why don't we have a prison in MD as well?? We do have villains, correct?

Yes, there is a prison in MD and I am planning to become one of its guardians :D. As for me striking out against everyone again...of course. I have a nice little new ritual (pure evil actually). :D. Some of you might have faced it already. :D

[quote name='dst' post='22280' date='Dec 14 2008, 06:33 PM']Yes, there is a prison in MD and I am planning to become one of its guardians :D. As for me striking out against everyone again...of course. I have a nice little new ritual (pure evil actually). :D. Some of you might have faced it already. :D[/quote]

A villain guarding the prison?? Are we getting totally insane here...? 8)

Archived