MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

I had the chance to leave some messages of support and encouregement, though... like this one:

::Lady Isolda: To those who survived the catastrophe: People alive in the Paper Cabin freely offer food and water to the victims of the server's brain surgery:: 8)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think it's 120k accounts deleted....so half yours Chew? db clear started ~4am server time, so coming up for 9 hours now

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

*laughs* Gives me a chance to get back to the other things in life... like anime. Actually that's a lie... I haven't watched anime in about half a year now since I watched Deathnote. But I have a subscription to Netflix and have just started watching Gun Sword...looks good so far!

I guess I could do laundry...or the dishes, or read a book...maybe I will just roam around my house clutching my laptop to my chest with a vacant look in my eyes...and school just ended so I can't even pretend to study like I did last time (I would read a sentence and hit the refresh button)

MUR HELP US! :help: :cray: :help:

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31589' date='May 19 2009, 07:46 PM']take up manga and anime. let japanese maddness balance out your MD maddness, speaking of I need to catch up on mine[/quote]

Not sure if my post was lost in the madness, but I'm way a head of you there :P

[quote name='cryxus' post='31590' date='May 19 2009, 09:46 PM']quick :D someone set up an emergency chat room like last time, haha

:P[/quote]

i'm waitin on an invite! whats takin so long?

*assumes old idea of typing refresh everytime he actually does whilst writing a reply*

*refresh*

no no, LHO means Little Hungry Octopus, nothing to do with helping :P

what am i meant to do to fill up my time now? what reason to not sleep? (4.46am now)

and i'm starting to feel ill (not because of the game) so what am i meant to do if i actually have to take time off work?

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31576' date='May 19 2009, 10:31 PM']just in case this gets bad like last time I'm draging this out the deep dark parts of the offtopic forum, of and sorry about the two posts in a row but editing doesn't bring old topics back to the top as far as I know[/quote]

I am Blaming Richard on this. [url="http://lfgcomic.com/page/1"]http://lfgcomic.com/page/1[/url]

Similar to Magic Duel, this comic is laced with puns and movie references. To make it even funnier, think Phantasm as Richard, I claim the troll girl and its obvious who the old cow is.