• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My name is Nathan von Minden. I live in Kitchener, Ontario. I am currently in a welding/fitting apprenticeship. I am in the Canadian Reserves, and I love MD! It's an original game with many new update

Let's breed Metal Bunny. Haha

Note how Grido refers to you as "little one" He has a reputation. Just so you know.

[quote name='Lulu' post='24712' date='Feb 3 2009, 11:23 PM']I'll take your old account.[/quote]
Nevermind that, I have a weak character, you wouldn't want him.
unless you wanteed to have the comic amusment of using such a (damn) name

Well, I'll be adding a new "say hi" topic

As I'm sure anyone who has gone looking for me as of late has noticed, I'm rather busy with real life and haven't been playing much.

So I've decided it might be best to just declare myself on Official vacation, though I'll really be working on school.

I'll still log on and check messages and such from time to time (at least weekly, probably more), but by and large I will be absent from the realm. This absence will likely continue until sometime in May, but I may get the itch to return sooner than that.

It is my hope that this time awhile will make my return more worthwhile, and perhaps I will return with some new quests and others ways to contribute.

If for any reason someone needs to reach me quickly you should use my e-mail: bootes@magicduel.com
Messages sent via the forums of In-Game will be read and responded to, but I make no guarantee how quickly I will get around to such messages.