A hello and a farewell at least for now

I don't know how MD came up tonight in my mind. Maybe cause Christmas is close by and omg how I looooved MD's Christmas. Or maybe my haunted and tired mind needed a break from reality. Don't know..but the fact is that here I am once more to say hello and then fa  rewell.

I don't know how I drifted away from the game. I never thought it will ever be possible but you know :"never say never".

I miss the game, I miss the thrill, I miss the quests and mostly I miss my friends in here. It's been a very very long journey. I grew up with MD, I've learned with MD and I've evolved with MD. I've learned a lot about myself. I took that knowledge with me in RL and I expanded.

Life has been tough but defo kinder than for many so I am grateful for that.

I want to come back and I haven't given up the thought. I just wish MD will still be here when I decide it's time. Oh and do something with the horrible interface! It's how we say in Romanian "passion killer" :D

Hope you are all well and so are your loved ones. We are certainly living "interesting times". I will never again wish that to anyone :D:D .

Hugs and kisses until next time,

dst

Lol, I just glanced at the forum randomly after months, thinking the exact same things dst has expressed, on the very same day!
Can't believe dst and I agree on something after so many years :P
I miss you all as well.

Edited by DARK DEMON
  • 1 month later...