Jump to content

PHP 7 progress


Chewett
 Share

Recommended Posts

A few bugs:

 

When trying to use Fyrd's quests (go to Heresy Lane and type "look" in the cabin), they still work, but getting this warning:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; pseudo has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.pseudo.php on line 3

 

Also, when clicking on the teapot to open (the one you get from the east lands), doesn't work at all. Getting this message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

 

Also, using the tea recipe book: 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 4

Warning: Illegal string offset 'description' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 8

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 17

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 18

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 19

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 19

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 20

Warning: Illegal string offset 'startline' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 16

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 27

Warning: Illegal string offset 'endline' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 24

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 38

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_replies' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 34

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_lines' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 82

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 138

Warning: Illegal string offset 'step_actions' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 137

Warning: Illegal string offset 'provide_ingredients' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 151

Warning: Illegal string offset 'ingredients' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 162

Warning: Illegal string offset 'effect' in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/recipes/aromatictea.php on line 170

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, redneck said:

Not sure if this was identified yet but when accessing any editable personal papers throws up some errors.

Yep thats a separate and much bigger issue. I need to spend lots more time on that so ignoring it for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2020 at 1:30 PM, Trola said:
  • When clicking on the bottle in front of Howling Gates alert with syntax error is showed up (seems like related to playing sound since AP increase is working)
  • In Avatar Vault following warning is displayed
    
    Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/userprofile/load_avatarvault.php on line 48

     

Should be fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

Also, when clicking on the teapot to open (the one you get from the east lands), doesn't work at all. Getting this message:

All recipes should be fixed now.

5 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

When trying to use Fyrd's quests (go to Heresy Lane and type "look" in the cabin), they still work, but getting this warning:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; pseudo has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/class.pseudo.php on line 3

That should be fixed but can you give it a go please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cannot load heat storing jar.

I loaded it successfully once. and the second time I encountered the error and the heat cannot be loaded into the jar. 

And I just spent 2 credits to increase my heat gaining rate. Now I know the boost cannot be stacked...  but the jar is malfunctioned.

Quote

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/heatcontainer.php on line 8

~ Heat storing Jar 12K ~

 

Edited by Tissy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, Chewett said:

All recipes should be fixed now.

That should be fixed but can you give it a go please

Yes, the recipes are fixed as well as Fyrd's quests. However, the teapot itself is still getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, Tissy said:

cannot load heat storing jar.

I loaded it successfully once. and the second time I encountered the error and the heat cannot be loaded into the jar. 

And I just spent 2 credits to increase my heat gaining rate. Now I know the boost cannot be stacked...  but the jar is malfunctioned.

 

should be fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Esmaralda said:

Yes, the recipes are fixed as well as Fyrd's quests. However, the teapot itself is still getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_itemui.php(72): require_once() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/load_main.php(23): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.marketitems.php(15): require('/home/magicdue/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 62

Murs code assumed a string could be coverted to an array... Not anymore!

Fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

another issue, this one with the cake tin. It does load but gets a warning:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 74

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, Esmaralda said:

another issue, this one with the cake tin. It does load but gets a warning:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/itemmixer.php on line 74

Should be fixed, can you confirm please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

A new error (although there is no issue with function); this only occurs when one is affected by the "nomulti" spell. I confirm the spell-trigger doth function as intended; this merely appears within one's combat window when one were affected by the spell.

Quote

Deprecated: Non-static method NoMulti::apply() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Combat.php on line 288

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

A new error (although there is no issue with function); this only occurs when one is affected by the "nomulti" spell. I confirm the spell-trigger doth function as intended; this merely appears within one's combat window when one were affected by the spell.

 

Can you see if it happens now? I have tweaked various files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This error were shown upon the Research and Connections page:

Quote

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Forum Statistics

    16.6k
    Total Topics
    179k
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...