1. Mallos

Mallos

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Fang Archbane
      To clarify some things, it seems we have had a miscommunication somewhere Chewett.
      I claimed to have Gridos Blessing for the GG Lab position as its Guardian, and that role alone.
      I dont know how, or where, anyone thought i had his blessing for King, as i never claimed that, only my intent to GAIN his blessing for King.
      If that was misconstrued i am sincerely sorry, but my words were clear on Forums, so please do double check whatever Source claimed that i did anything of the sort.
      I provided PMd SSd proof of my only claim to you Chewett, that he had given me his acceptance on the GG Lab Guardian role.
      I have below SSd my previous post, and the timestamp on the last edit against the time and date that it is now (bottom right of screen) prove i have not meddled with it.
      So if any of this is unclear to anyone, ill say it once more. I have Gridos Blessing for the GG Lab Guardian Role and nothing more. I aim to EARN his Blessing for King in Time.

• By Fang Archbane
      The title says it all >o>

i need a Teleport to Golemus Golemicarum Stone ITC, and was willing to trade some water for it O:!

so, if anyone's interested, we'll talk either in game or by way of forum, if you want to find me in game im always at MDP, if not, go nuts with forum messages -o-