1. Jubaris

Jubaris

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By lashtal
      So, the anniversary is over, but a new wave of plushies is descending on the realm.
      As you may have noticed, Cyrus Siridius has been caught trespassing Necrovion and met a premature end.
      Who is this fellow? What do we know about him? This is what a very accurate autopsy revealed:
      You have one week (deadline: May 11 23.59 server time) to draw an avatar for Cyrus Siridius.
      Quoting Aia, the drawing should be in black and white (no colours). Ideally, the proportions should be scalable to an Avatar (which, when scaled down, is 160 pixels high and 100 pixels wide) - however, the artwork should be much larger than this, so that it can be scaled down.
      The best one, based on forum reputation, wins my entire collection of plushies + 13 silver coins (courtesy of TKs) + a little something else.
      In case of a tie, the player with lower Mind Power wins. Should this criteria fail to name a winner, the lower Mind Power with lower number of plushies wins.
      Cyrus Siridius is welcome to participate in the voting, and his vote will count x 10. (Ideally, he gets to keep the avatar, in case avatar managers agree)
    • By Steno
      Hello everyone!
      I am hosting another quest for the Anniversary!
      This quest is all about waking up one morning with no idea what happened the night before! (Some of us have there several times)
      Now it is going to be a little something like a murder-mystery style thing. I am going to give each player who registers 3 clues. Players can share clues. Players can also share fake clues.
      However, there is going to be an "actual version of events" that happened. Each player should submit their version of events to me via forum pm at the end time.
      The player who's story is closest to the real thing (by anonymous double-blind judging), shall win! (this is why you can share clues, but every clue you share with someone else makes them have more total clues, thereby giving more information about the story.)
      1 WP for the best submission (either creative or closest to pre-determined story). Anniversary creature for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, if 2, 4, or 6+ players participate.
      PLEASE PM me in the same message I sent you your clues in. This will reduce the sheer bulk of messages in my inbox. K thanks, bye!

To get your clues, and therefore participate, you must register here!
      Registration closes by 5:00Pm ST on 4/14/20

Participants so far:
      iai
      The un of god
      Thilia
      The god of quandries
      An oven
      The A-lister
      The horologist
      An erstwhile Princ
      The Twilight's Hope
      The eisoptrophobic
    • By Steno
      "A recent tour of the Sage's Keep has discovered a new room! While walking around, Chewett2 discovered a new room within the building. How could a new room in a building that has been occupied for 15 years just now been found, you ask? Especially when this building is so big on the outside, yet so small on the inside! Who knows, the obviously original wookiee (chewett2) must have found a hidden gem! Your quest is to describe this new room. Contestants should find ways to describe its layout, its content, its appearance, and even where it is with the route to get there. Players should focus on quality in this contest,  not the speed with which they submit their efforts. Artwork is suggested, it is not required, but it will add points to your score. Artwork will not be graded on talent, but if you draw 4 lines and a stickfigure, it will be graded on effort (to the best of the judges' abilities). This quest has the potential to shape or mold the world around it, thus its rewards have the potential to shape the world of its winner. Remember the context of the sage's keep: who calls this building home? What function has it served? What could be hidden for 15 years? These are all questions that you could strive to answer in your description (they are not necessary to answer, however, nor will answering them impact judging in any way). Good luck!

Rewards:WP for best one. Unique item for first as well.
      Anni for first, second, third if (2, 4, and 6+ players attempt it). Plushies for all.
      Players shall have 2 week to send, via forum PM their submissions to me. They will be submitted to judges in a single-blind fashion.
      Starts on 4/17- ends on 5/5."

If you are looking for some inspiration, check out a similar quest. However, the judges have reviewed all of these entries and will there discard your entry if it can arguably be considered a copy of one of these.
      I will post submissions here when judging is completed. 

• By lashtal
      Ladies and gentlemen, here's a new quest for all of you.
      It's a chance to obtain a headless skeleton, but most of all a chance to unleash the dark side of your creativity. 

You have to create/design a new undead / build-able creature.

So, first of all you need to put down a list of the ingredients you're going to use.
      You can use only items or resources already existing in MD.
      That said, all categories can be used: resources, common items, personal items, default items… everything, but already implemented.

You can use these lists as official reference on what's on the market right now: Items, Resources.

Second, once you have the ingredients and all the needed quantities, you have to detail all the steps of the procedure (the recipe, if you wish) to obtain such a creature.

Third, your creation needs a name and an image; therefore you have to draw the result of your experiments and name it.

The drawing must follow these rules:
      1 drawing per submission, hand-made, original (not copied), black/white, MD noted on one corner - NO player name, NO player ID. 

Submissions are to be sent to me via forum PM, not posted on the forums.
      I will act as a filter and forward your submissions to 3 judges (unaware of the authors).

All participants will receive either an unholy priest or a tormented soul.
      Main rewards will depend on the n° of participants:

if n° < 10: best submission gets a headless skeleton;
      if n° > 10: best submission can pick either a WP or a headless skeleton, second best submission gets the remaining one.
      if n° > 20: … surprise!

Deadline: 31 May at midnight.

If you wish to judge this quest, please send me a forum PM.
    • By Phantom Orchid
      [font=comic sans ms,cursive]The Knator Commander has been captured! He is being held hostage by Abra the 'empty aramor' who is apparently demanding a ransom.[/font]

The Children of the Eclipse, along with the KC Guards, will -not- stand for this!

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]1 WP will be awarded for the best roleplay and/or research involved with our beloved Commander's liberation. [/font]