Aethon

2. dst

dst

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Aethon
      A simple enough quest, and an old favourite!  Turn one of your favourite scenes into a Halloween extravaganza!
      Submit entries here by Sunday 20:00ST for after that a voting poll will be opened so that the public may choose their winner! (Polls will close 24 Hrs after opening)
      Only one winner will be chosen, so please note: For any quest tagged with "Elucubrat", if you have already won one, the creature will automatically go to the next runner-up, and so on, until it finds one (I've been told they don't play well together and get jealous for their master's attention!) . If the winner should have won a Elu already, please message me so we can work out another prize.
    • By Aethon
      For this quest, make or bake a fiendishly tasty treat that is disgustingly repulsive to one's eyes!
      Submit your entries by 22:00 ST Sunday for after then a poll shall be opened for the public to choose their winner! (Polls will close 24HRs thereafter)
      Only one winner will be chosen, so please note: For any quest tagged with "Elucubrat", if you have already won one, the creature will automatically go to the next runner-up, and so on, until it finds one (I've been told they don't play well together and get jealous for their master's attention!) . If the winner should have won a Elu already, please message me so we can work out another prize.
    • By lashtal
      Greetings Magic Duellers,
      for this year's Halloween I'm willing to organize a spellcasters tournament, open to everybody.

Contestants are required to set nice spell-words for their favorite spells (MD spells - either regenerable or spell stones).
      Each contestant will "battle" against another - direct elimination - using one cast of one spell of their choice.
      In each battle, 2 judges will rate your magic arts under these criteria:
      1- how fancy/inspiring/evocative your spell words are;
      2- how appropriate your spell words are to the actual spell;
      (e.g., "may the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your armpits" might be appropriate for a "attack-lock" spell, but not for a "mirror ritual"...)
      3- how much Halloween feeling you managed to put in your magic.

The contestant with highest score wins and passes the turn.
      Each contestant may only use a combination of spell / spell-words once: if they pass the turn, they have to battle either with another spell or with different spell-words.

To apply, post here your name and ID by 21 October.
      After that date, there will be a random matching to determine who fights against whom in the first turn.

Rewards will depend on the number of applications, if 8 or above I'll toss in a Horseman creature for the winner.