Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello All

 

Me and chewett are in need of ONE  new social media manager for Facebook and Twitter. Blackwood Forest has stepped down, and we give him a Big thank you for his work.

To Apply for this opportunity you may post on this thread and please give a few reasons/ ideas why you think you deserve this opportunity.

 

When posting on this thread please state your player name, player ID#, Active days (in md ofc)

Please only players that are active in both MD and on social meadia pages Facebook, and Twitter.

 

Details Will only be discussed with whom is chosen !!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...
48 minutes ago, Hedge Munos said:

Is this position still open?

Yes this position is still open. If you would like to apply for this position please read the first post again for what was asked if applying

 

23 minutes ago, Aethon said:

Is this even still a thing? I haven't seen the activity in a while?

This is still a thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Player name: Aethon

ID: 254077

AD: 474 (75%)

Reason: Always use social medias, intuitive (able to work off of own initiative), willing to help, knowledgeable in most area, able to dig up required info if needed, and relatively good organizing skills.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aethon said:

Player name: Aethon

ID: 254077

AD: 474 (75%)

Reason: Always use social medias, intuitive (able to work off of own initiative), willing to help, knowledgeable in most area, able to dig up required info if needed, and relatively good organizing skills.

 

Your submission is being took under consideration and will be discussed with chewett. Him or I will inform you in the case you get the position . Thank you for your entry 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Playername: Hedge Munos

ID: 208332

AD: 740

 

I am an active user of most social media formats (including Twitter and Facebook, as you've mentioned) and as such have a solid understanding of social media culture and formatting. I have adequate writing and editing skills, as well as an ability to gather and organize information. Though I was fairly inactive for a while due to adjustments IRL, I have stayed up to date on the going-ons of MD and am now able to dedicate more time to the game. Thanks for your consideration,

 

Hedge

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hedge Munos said:

Playername: Hedge Munos

ID: 208332

AD: 740

 

I am an active user of most social media formats (including Twitter and Facebook, as you've mentioned) and as such have a solid understanding of social media culture and formatting. I have adequate writing and editing skills, as well as an ability to gather and organize information. Though I was fairly inactive for a while due to adjustments IRL, I have stayed up to date on the going-ons of MD and am now able to dedicate more time to the game. Thanks for your consideration,

 

Hedge

Your submission is also being took under consideration and will be talked with chew also. Again Him or I will contact you in the case you get the position. 

Thank you for your entry :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Hedge Munos said:

I'm well, thanks. I've been logging in with Hedge for the past couple weeks, getting back into the swing of things. Hope you're well, too. Is this an official decision? Would be good to know.

Hedge

If there is only one member to join (Not sure why there would be only one) then the above if probably an offical decision. Although my above opinon was merely an opinion.

Come find me at GoE and we should have a chat, its nice to see you again.

Might be good to have both of you on the team :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

After some decisions made, Aethon has been picked for this position. Chewett Aethon wishes to give you his info directly (understandable) so if you may contact him for that and add him this can be closed, untill someone else steps down. 

Position? Can there be multiple?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chewett said:

Position? Can there be multiple?

Well at first you only appointed two people, But i am not against another added. If you feel both parties will be a good addition please do so. 

The more the better. It will hopefully help get things a little more active on social media

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Well at first you only appointed two people, But i am not against another added. If you feel both parties will be a good addition please do so. 

The more the better. It will hopefully help get things a little more active on social media

Not my decision :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2017 at 2:06 PM, Hedge Munos said:

What now? :)

Hedge

 

On 1/8/2017 at 6:13 PM, Aethon said:

Player name: Aethon

ID: 254077

AD: 474 (75%)

Reason: Always use social medias, intuitive (able to work off of own initiative), willing to help, knowledgeable in most area, able to dig up required info if needed, and relatively good organizing skills.

 

Both Aethon and Hedge are being given the position. i am stepping down as my role of social media manager. Both should contact chew and provide him with an email

Hope you two do well 

Edited by Blackshade Rider
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Forum Statistics

    16,150
    Total Topics
    176,386
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...