I'm not gonna participate (for obvious reasons) but I had to join the fun! 

I might draw more people, but I will post them after the quest is finished.

Apop: 

[attachment=4641:11329776_1590680797871522_6662998709520104414_n.jpg]

PS: Don't mind the little watermark in the corner, it's done by the app i used to make the pic b/w and rotate it

Edited by Witty

Sooooo, after some time of struggles and indecisions, I've decided to draw Witty :P
Premise : That's not an evil look, I've just figured you as a brave woman ready to guide newbies and oldies to the right path.
It's almost summer but I couldn't get nothing out of my mind than a winter look. 
I hope it's not too sketchy
Cheeers folk!

Really good artwork, looks amazing :)

Sooooo, after some time of struggles and indecisions, I've decided to draw Witty :P
Premise : That's not an evil look, I've just figured you as a brave woman ready to guide newbies and oldies to the right path.
It's almost summer but I couldn't get nothing out of my mind than a winter look. 
I hope it's not too sketchy
Cheeers folk!

Wow, thank you Vladan! ^_^ 

That's great artwork! 

PS: I love the winter look! <3

Awesome artwork I'm seeing!

I would participate myself, but I have no chance of doing anything until after the 2nd of June. 

EDIT: I can try drawing on the 31st. I'll see. Don't extend the deadline just for me :)

Me and witty have already been talking about extending the deadline so more people have the time. so im sure you will have the time Aeo