Full Authority Judges

This fuss is a big stupidity.

Previously Secret people took the decisions and nobody complained.

They could made anything and you could not point your fingers to anyone cause you didn't knew who were they (example: secret council) Now you know actual names of people that have a role over you and you complain? Seriously guys, as a member of the community I would feel happy to know who is watching me and can potentially judge me.

You are making a scandal when there's none. If they abuse their roles there's always a council and a community that can complain or whatever.

Just give them a chance and be happy with the fact that at least Mur revealed their names and they weren't kept hidden from you.

Note: Aside of that, this just proves why roles like Council, Dude2, and Mr. Plan should stay anonymous from the community...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd rather PREVENT something from going wrong in the first place.

Two of them needed to agree on any one topic, and two of the three are [redacted] very close irl. Although in a perfect world such ties will not influence decisions made ingame there is lots of potent

This fuss is a big stupidity.   Previously Secret people took the decisions and nobody complained.   They could made anything and you could not point your fingers to anyone cause you didn't knew w

To fight against somebody you need a tinsy winsy thingy: that somebody to want to engage in the fight. This is defo not my fight. I didn't ask for the role. I was not even asked if I want it. I literally woke up in the morning and read the ANN where I was made judge... But I rarely counter Mur. Because after all, this is still his game and like it or not he makes the rules. Besides, I really don't think we'll have "big trials" that cannot be handled by people who done it in the past.

However, I have to say one thing: despite my personal grudges, I have NEVER "planted evidences" or fabricated them. All players that receive any sort of punishment or lost anything (from material stuff up to their reputation) did it with their "own forces". They screwed up or broke the rules or such. All I did was to point the mistake. So, as long as you follow the rules and all that bla bla you are safe. 

@Rophs: I get that you don't want me as judge considering the fact that you sent me all those PMs where you were asking me about bugs and how to break stuff and abuse. It's not nice to know that the person who might judge you has evidences against you.

@Rophs: I get that you don't want me as judge considering the fact that you sent me all those PMs where you were asking me about bugs and how to break stuff and abuse. It's not nice to know that the person who might judge you has evidences against you.

I've always looked forward to being banned, because I know that when I do get banned from MD it will be for something truly amazing. But I never said that I don't want you as judge.

To fight against somebody you need a tinsy winsy thingy: that somebody to want to engage in the fight. This is defo not my fight. I didn't ask for the role. I was not even asked if I want it. I literally woke up in the morning and read the ANN where I was made judge... But I rarely counter Mur. Because after all, this is still his game and like it or not he makes the rules. Besides, I really don't think we'll have "big trials" that cannot be handled by people who done it in the past.

This. It was the same for me, except I was asked to help out with one individual thing (given my previous role) and I accepted because I wanted to help out (as I always do). I had no idea about an official judge role, title or announcement until they had been done. I neither asked for the position, nor do I like seeing "JUDGE" next to my name. I can understand why Mur made his decision, but it does not mean I like it.

Rophs, I think I understand where your anger is coming from, but I will not rise to it. I can't comment on your motivations because we have never really spoken. 

In terms of doing "everything you can against this", what are you doing exactly? Mur is the one you need to petition and give him detailed, honest and compelling reasons why the three of us are bad choices of character to be judges. Get a group of like-minded people together and PM your in-depth thoughts and knowledge of us directly to him. He will tell you the judges stay or will replace us with other people. I would be fine with either decision. In fact, I would like you to do this ... and soon, to save dragging this thread on pointlessly and endlessly.

Those that actually know me know that I don't give a fig about having so called "power" over other people. If at any time Mur decides to replace me and remove that awful title, I will accept it with a smile on my face and carry on.

As you only seem to read what you want into what I write, I will put it simply for you.

I am happy to fulfill the role if I am required to, as I have done a similar role before. However, if you can convince Mur that I am not the right person for the job, I will not cry about it.

I did not like the way it was done as it caused unnecessary drama from a couple of people who only have their own agendas in mind.

Speaking of which, from the rather unnatural use of legal English in your last post, is it possible that you are being so vocal because you wish the position for yourself?

Perhaps you should tell that to Mur when you petition against me.

Speaking of which, from the rather unnatural use of legal English in your last post, is it possible that you are being so vocal because you wish the position for yourself?

Absolutely not, I simply misinterpreted from a few posts that one of more of the judges would prefer not being judges.