I didnt receive a warning. 

And since when have MD's standards been so strict? I mean, if it's okay for Imgur(where all the cat ladies live), it should be good enough for MD, no?

And no where in the link was there any remark about rape. -_-

I didnt receive a warning. 

And since when have MD's standards been so strict? I mean, if it's okay for Imgur(where all the cat ladies live), it should be good enough for MD, no?

No. Sorry i was under the impression grido was going to warn you, he didnt because he couldnt find it. I can fully write a warning out now if you wish, or you can take this comment as a wish.

Imgur also has a lot of nudity that is permitted also that would not be permitted on MD. This is MD not imgur, the rules are not the same.

Nudity is not permitted what so ever? O.o But what ever. Can I be refunded the credit I spent on my Mood Panel? -_-

If you have been on imgur, there is a lot of full frontal nudity that is there, Just because its on imgur doesnt mean its allowed because there is a large amount of content and very few moderators.
As for the refund, feel free to request it from the council, but im pretty sure it wont be given.

Apparently I have to pay for my mood panel access again? No idea why... but I've had it for like 3 years now...

This was a bug in removing the mood panel status that has now been fixed, i did not intend to remove the access.

I know several Middle School age kids that don't watch things like that.  They aren't goody-two-shoes either.  They just don't find it entertaining. 

Argue all you want you were still in the wrong in this.