Jump to content

Maebius's Garden


Maebius

Recommended Posts

~day 218: Year 7~
A slow start, with more planned today, once another friend 'wakes up'. :)
[log='1_-3x3_1 - Ravens Peace']
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]Maebius sits for a moment, by the water, then takes a Toxic seed for himself, chuckling a bit.[/i][/color]
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=WNtrwTzIclfpRfERM1P-yw,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b]This one will be a nice balance for the other seeds I'll be planting in the garden, I'm sure. And protect them from predators, I hope!
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]Maebius gathers a small bit of water from the lake here.[/i][/color]
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=WNtrwTzIclfpRfERM1P-yw,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b]Back to the Ferry now, for one final prayer... [color="#305681"]*[i]gathers his belongings and heads off down the path, humming cheerfully[/i]*[/color]
[/log]

[log='1_2x3_1 - Angien Ferry']
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]Maebius sits down on the edge of the dock, staring out across the water, from the distant Keep to the egg shrine and back, with a serene smile on his face[/i][/color]
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=QgTV2qCvdpKSaw0yVYyH_A,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b]It feels so wonderful to be back here again. New Life, new hope, now...new seeds!
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=QgTV2qCvdpKSaw0yVYyH_A,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b]I wonder what sort of seeds to grow? Perhaps I'll se if these echoes bounce back with any ideas....
[b]: [/b][color="#305681"][i]Maebius rests quietly, in thought[/i][/color]
.... (unrelated chatter) ....

[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=sCWsqYopxv89MJTrSDLP6w,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b]I'll keep those defenses up for you all day, as needed.
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=sCWsqYopxv89MJTrSDLP6w,,"][color="#7E5132"]Maebius[/color][/url]: [/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]takes a deep breath and slowly reads over his scrolls[/i]*[/color] ...now back to thinking of seeds and the sorts to seek.
[/log]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    16,150
    Total Topics
    176,386
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...