• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Rumi
      Untokened
      Age 100

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1307817618' post='86103']
      ya ppl who make auctions should make dutch type of auctions, meaning ya start with very high price and then ya start lowering it, meaning sale would have only one bid, and as soon bid is made deal is done, and there wouldnt be any misunderstandings since bidder has no time to lose his money somewhere else [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
      [/quote]

I'm going to auction a reindrach in the manner suggested by Liberty. The price will periodically drop until the reindrach is sold.

The opening sale is 13 gc.
    • By Sunfire
      [size=3]CREATURE

TS[/size]
      [size=3][font=Times New Roman]heat: [/font][color=#330000]246 490[/color]
      [color=#330000]age: 434[/color]
      [color=#330000]tokens: /[/color]
      [color=#330000]ID: [/color][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]698943[/font][/size]

[size=3]ITEMS[/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]History of the Elucubrat (reserve 1g) CO: 2gc11 Pipstickz[/size][/font]
      [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3](bmmo) weaken stone[/size][/font]
      [size=3]branches currently 100 but number will change[/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]WTB [/size][/font]
      [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Sharp with clawII
      age and heat dont matter
      other tokens i will discuss with seller[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I reserve the right not to sell if the price is too low[/size][/font]
      [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]auction will go untill sunday 22:00 ST[/size][/font]
      [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]or 4 hours after last bid if there are still offers around that time[/size][/font]