There's nothing here yet

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By duxie
      [size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]PM me in forum or in game with your rating for Murmas in scale 1-10 and receive 1 sc or something of equal (greater) worth.[/font][/size]
      [size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]mains only! cheaters will be served for dinner... [/font][/size]
    • By Laphers
      In light of some of the topics that have been created about Christmas this year I thought it would be appropriate to have a topic where people who have something positive to share about Christmas can do so.

Please feel free to thank Mur, quest creators, people who did something during the Christmas season (or the past year) that made it special for you.

If your Christmas in MD wasn't great, I'm sorry that you didn't have a great Christmas but please keep your comments to the positive in this thread.

I'll go first:

I would like to start off by saying thank you to Mur for putting up the tree and gifts again this year.

Next I would like to thank Mur and/or Rendril for fixing the extra heat slot gift. It worked great this year.

To whoever played Confused Santa this year, thank you for giving of your time to play that role. (I missed it personally but it sounds like it was a lot of fun for those who were present)

There was an announcement recently stating that there has been a council rotation so I would like to say thank you to those who serve(d) on council and try to make MD run a bit smoother for us all.
    • By Krioni
      So I have heard of some cards being sent. I am currently sending a couple, but I have three left besides any I could print out.

If you want to exchange cards, send me a PM (here or in game) by no later than tomorrow afternoon (25 hours after this post). If I run out, I will print cards as long as people don't mind that I am a poor broke college student!

Krioni