Mirror Spell

Blood Prince

I have the following problem with respect to mirror magic.

When a player is under this spell all the other attackers including himself fights their own ritual. So when player A attacks player B who is under the influence of this spell A fights his own crits.

The problem I find is this. When A attacks B with 100%(or other values) influence and A wins I find that B has lost its vitality. So my question is does this spell represent an actual mirror?

I'm thinking not since a mirror should refelect every thing and damage A's crits and VE.

I also think the mirror should reflect the spells cast as well.

I would like to know you ppls view on this.

If this is a spoiler please remove post.

[quote name='Blood Prince' timestamp='1317487043' post='93060']
The problem I find is this. When A attacks B with 100%(or other values) influence and A wins I find that B has lost its vitality. So my question is does this spell represent an actual mirror?

I'm thinking not since a mirror should refelect every thing and damage A's crits and VE.
[/quote]
Arrg I don't know how to explain this without telling spoilers. We talked a bit about this before. I'll try to give hints and not a direct answer/spoiler. The thing is that a mirror can also break no? So it wouldn't reflect anymore and therefore cause damage. So let say player a is stronger than b. He is holding a mirror, the mirror have the same strength, but he doesn't. Since he is weak he fall and the mirror breaks some parts still reflect, but still he receives damage. I don't know if I explained my point.

Regarding reflecting spells, it can be nice for some spells, others not, because it can be somehow risky.

btw mods if this somehow can be interpreted as a spoiler, which i hope not and doubt it, pls remove...

Archived