You know you've been on MD too much when...
- after completing a job or task at work you ask your line manager for a wishpoint.
- you ask your girlfriend (or boyfriend) how to go about receiving her (or his) inner documents.
- you stand in the centre of a busy street or building, making people walk around you, and when asked you explain you have to wait another 9 minutes to regain action points.
- when going on holiday, you have to limit your sightseeing due to lack of exploration points.
- you give 12% less money to the storekeep for your goods because of your tradesense skill.
- you begin to wonder why the eggs in your fridge, although old enough... have yet to upgrade...