Jump to content
Mr Mystery

Creature Of Balance!

Recommended Posts

This creature came into my mind when i was pondering over ying and yang, and was drawing some forms to represent them, and then something clicked in my head!.

Anyways.

Introduction!

A splitt mind creature, born from peoples hatred, fueled with love, and now combing them to form the balance.

[b][u]Idea behind this creature[/u][/b]
This creature, will seem to be an ordinary creature, but it has a dual personality.
This "personality" will be based on how balance you are with your win/losses.
At the extremes, it will do 2 opposite things. And when it is closer to balance, it will do a combination of both
(Ideas will be accepted)


[u][b]Creature Concept Ideas[/b][/u]

lvl 0

Name: Empty Balance(yeah need a better name >.<)
Does nothing.
Age needed to advance 100 days.

After this stage: It will have a 50% chance at balance w/l to change into either Yin or Yang.
If not at balance it will calulate how far it is from balance and see which will it be.
If you have 70 wins and 30 losses. its 70% chance to be Yin and 30% chance to be Yang.
But if your at Balance. there is a 10% chance to get Yin and Yang


Lvl 1

Name: Yin
Stats:
Vit: 500
Power: 10
defence: 10
Ini: 2

[Aura]Boost effective Vit in Ritual by a maximum of 5%, if have more wins compared to losses.
else
[Aura]Boost Def in ritual by a maximun of 15%, if have more losses compared to wins.
IF BALANCE (Absoulute balance. 1:1)
[Aura] Boost Vit and Def by 10% and 20% respectivly.

Attack type: Heal/Defend/matarism (something defensive)
Target: Weak/strong

Needed to advance:
Wins 50
Exp: 15000
Losses: 30
Age: 130

Lvl 2
Name: Yin II
Stats:
Vit:1500
Power: 30
Defence: 20
Initiative:2

[Aura]Boost effective Vit in Ritual by a maximum of 10%, if have more wins compared to losses.
else
[Aura]Boost Def in ritual by a maximun of 20%, if have more losses compared to wins.
IF BALANCE (Absoulute balance. 1:1)
[Aura] Boost Vit and Def by 30% and 40% respectivly.

Attack type: Steal Life/ Defend/matirism
Target: Weak/Strong/Random

Wins: 150
Losses:50
Exp: 35000
Age 200

Name:Yin III
Stats:
Vit 4000
Power: 80
Def: 50
Initiative 10


[Aura]Boost effective Vit in Ritual by a maximum of 15%, if have more wins compared to losses.
else
[Aura]Boost Def in ritual by a maximun of 25%, if have more losses compared to wins.
IF BALANCE (Absoulute balance. 1:1)
[Aura] Boost Vit and Def by 50% and 70% respectivly Also boost Initative by 10%.

[Aura]Antifreeze.

Basic Idea of Yin. Yin is your typical defensive creature.

Will do Yang sometime in the future. And then the Yin and Yang. Where Balance will be at extremes. IF example you have much more losses then wins(skilldamage) Yang part of Yin and Yang will grealy boost all Offensive capabilities at the extreme., to help you get out of skilldamage. And if your have much more wins, the Yang part will boost your def greatly. And balance will be a mix of both, and a semi high percentage.

Any ideas/comments. Not sure if this is to be a necro creature. But i thought of no man lands.. but cant seem to find a creature idea selection there.
Also if you have Yin creature and Yang creature you could combine them at max lvl to create a lvl 0 Yin and Yang.

***Edit 1 I Maybe more power on Yin? Edited by Mr Mystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    15,832
    Total Topics
    173,490
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...