Sign in to follow this  
(Zl-eye-f)-nea

Don't Send A Card...send A Goat...

Going through my work e-mails, I found the following from a company called Aarca...for some reason...I have no idea why *cough* it made me laugh rather a lot...

[i]"This year we won't be sending you a Christmas card.
Instead we have spent our Christmas card money on a Goat for struggling people in the third world.
But it doesn't stop there, we are paying for the goat to have an animal shelter built, food and vet/medical care so that the local people truly get the best out of it.
Goats provide loads of benefits – they give a family milk to drink, fertiliser for their crops, and kids (baby goats!) to add to the herd or to sell at market.
We hope you do approve – the cards would be binned in January – the goats will give people a sustainable income for a very long time!"[/i]

Z

[quote name='Grim Angel' date='03 December 2009 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1259858700' post='49037']
More like no wonder Bob's actually been dying lately... Who needs us Haters?
[/quote]

BOB will never die, Puppetstick-head! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img] Edited by Blackwoodforest

[quote name='dst' date='03 December 2009 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1259878002' post='49050']
You water Tree with goat's milk? O_O What next? Baby goat blood? :P
And yes! Let's send Z to Africa! This way I can abuse Tree muahahaha!!!
[/quote]

Muahahah yeah give it a shot, and I´ll show the world how far an ass-kicked-clown will fly... :P

lol someone marked you down for that answer, :)

[color="#00BFFF"]No spamming my section of the forum mister, even for the purpose of whoever thinks i should have more nipples... :P Z[/color]

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea