Sign in to follow this  
Grido

Creature Organisation

my memory is normally good on things like this, so i dont believe it's been brought up before, on the forum at least

i would quite like a way to organise, or group my creatures on my creature page, atm it's done by their ID's, but it would imo, be good if i could group them how i wanted

so like if i wanted all my trees to be together on the page, or if i wanted to group together all the creatures i wanted xp/wins on

if you get the idea

Rituals should have two tabs, not all be on one location. Attack tabs will show up when you click attack, and show how many you have on that tab. On the defense tab it will show how many you have left.

Edit: And perhaps a delete all button as well as the Delete All Inactive? Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

To the original idea of this topic, I think that would be a useful feature.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' post='30561' date='May 7 2009, 04:10 PM']Rituals should have two tabs, not all be on one location. Attack tabs will show up when you click attack, and show how many you have on that tab. On the defense tab it will show how many you have left.

Edit: And perhaps a delete all button as well as the Delete All Inactive?[/quote]

I often attack with rituals I have set on defense, but even so, having some kind of organization for rituals would be nice.

No need for custom tabs. You can name them "Non-offence, Healing, Big XP Gainers. or somthing". No need for suplementary coding.