Sign in to follow this  
Grido

Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

if you're the mother, that would make Jonn the father....the egg would be pure evil incarnate.....

EDIT: what does it mean that this is my 666th post?

That you have 666 posts? :P
I wrote my 666 post when I tricked Raven with his quest :D That was evil...muahahaha *coughcough* ha ha

it would be more apropriate if it was my 616th post but 666 apparently dodged up the post order :P

tricked Raven with his quest?

Yeah...one of the things was to silence Mur. I just made the modify the print screen screen in Paint :D. And he bought it so I received 1 WP :P

hahaa, where you there when someone actually did it though? the person got put in dream or something for ages

Granos was banned for that. I just played with pixels. It's was a really obvious fake but he did not look too close. Also my choice of tasks was not the usual one so he thought that I did it. Lucky me :P

hehe, i just didnt bother considering that you also had to like sack all your creatures or something, which i just wasnt going to do...unless i faked a screeny

i'm surprised Ravens quest didnt get more people banned, was he asked to change it in the end, i know Mur got told about it

That was easy Grido :P Illusion tests. I solved Raven's quest long before the illusions started. But some smart guy did it so he had no choice but to accept it.

lol, didnt someone also sack all their creatures for the bloody massacre at the christmas tree? just to win a prize?

ahh that's sensible lol, wish i'd thought about that :P

where did you hear those lies, Jonn told them didn't he? can you truly believe him?

::looks shiftily:: i'm not cute, dont be silly