stormrunner

MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

::Looks at the futon and then at Je Suis with questioning eyes:: What is a futon? ::Continues reading the topic from the beginning and laughing in RL::

::Feels sad for Pipz:: Who is going to make him fries if Mur does not fix the server?? ::Eyes become wet, but decides to look up for the *futon*::

*is reminded of the awesome french fries at my college cafeteria* square steak fries are the best *drools* unlike the wimpy fast-food ones *looses self in contemplation of nice hot fries and honey mustard sauce*

[quote name='Je Suis Oeufs Fous' post='22188' date='Dec 14 2008, 07:35 AM']-Wonders why Grido is stalking the topic when he should be sleeping-

-Plots some more-

-refreshes-

-cracks and dies-[/quote]

LOOOOOOL

::Finishes reading the topic from the beginning to end:: You know, all those hugs are really pathetic... Poor addicts...! ::Shakes head and sips more vodka. Refreshes again hopelessly::

For me works partially. I can log in but not all the pages load. Actually the important ones like creatures and free roaming mode do not work.

Sign, I got online Earlier (While still Avoiding Studying for that Calc test), but not that it's late and I can't sleep... Bubkis...

*Sigh* I'll admit that I'm bored at the Moment, but I Draw the line on catching up with the Thread (My How it's Grown!)...

I might have to find another game for the Weekend whilst the Server issues give Mur a headache...