New Vote link bug

Innundo

Newest vote link - Not a big bug.... just a lil one... ;)

TViX Romania Used for today 0.01$ credits

Sponsored link. Multimedia players TVIX (Romania only), high-end media centers, blu-ray, fullHD, TV Tunner HD. Just open, no vote required.

Never credited for the link.... 0.64 before and after

Also I dont know if this is an issue for here or if I need to point it somewhere else... The other side of vote options... I used a Free credit report link (supposedly worth 675 pts = 6.75 credits) it only gave me .07 increase to my previous (went from .57 to .64). Shorted me 6.69 credits. i couldnt find a link to complain on the vote page ^_^

Ok, I did like three of those new surveys for credit and I never got the credit. I did the dowload for the health toolbar @ .22 credits twice. I downloaded the EZ Cards toolbar @ .37 credits. And I did the Jamster download to my cell phone @ 337 credits.

So is there anyway I can get these credits?

Ok, I did like three of those new surveys for credit and I never got the credit. I did the dowload for the health toolbar @ .22 credits twice. I downloaded the EZ Cards toolbar @ .37 credits. And I did the Jamster download to my cell phone @ 337 credits.

Ok, I did like three of those new surveys for credit and I never got the credit. I did the dowload for the health toolbar @ .22 credits twice. I downloaded the EZ Cards toolbar @ .37 credits. And I did the Jamster download to my cell phone @ 337 credits. One of these was done on Monday and the other two were done on Thursday. You're suppose to receive the credit within 24 hours, I didn't receive any. :P

Archived