MaGoHi

Birthday Cooking Quest!

I, MAG THE (self proclaimed) KNIGHT OF BACON, WAS HUNGRY AND IN A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS AND WHEN CHEW WASNT LOOKING STOLE THE FOOD FOR THE MD BIRTHDAY AND ATE IT ALL! 

THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU TO HELP ME OUT I WAS VERY PLEASED SO HELP ME OUT AGAIN WITH YOUR COOKING SKILLS! 

I NEED YOU TO HELP ME AND COOK A DISH THAT YOU CAN SERVE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WILL COME TO THE BIRTHDAY WITH INGREDIENTS YOU CAN FIND IN MD! (this is the theme)

YOU WILL HAVE TO DESCRIBE YOUR DISH AND PROVIDE ME WITH AN IMAGE, I CANT BE TRUSTED TO LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL, WE DONT WANT THE INCIDENT TO REPEAT ITSELF.

SINCE ALL THE PREPARATIONS AND THE COOKING FOR THE VAST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE TAKES TIME YOU WILL HAVE A MONTH TIME TO DO SO!

tldr:

• cook a dish thats good for large groups ( you dont have to cook the amount, the dish should just be suitable to feed lots of people)
  • describe the dish with MD ingredients
  • provide a Picture, with name please
  • you have 1 month time

Rewards:
1st. 3 GC anni crit
2nd. 2 GC anni crit
3rd. 1 GC anni crit

Herewith, mine submission - Cow-Tree Phở - simplified from a family recipe of mine inhabitor.

Instructions are included for those who wish to create of it in the other-realm, also.

Requirements were as follows:

Five units of pure elemental rain-water - enough to fill a large recipient
Two units of Bones, obtained of a cow that doth grow within Ailith's mythical Cow-Tree. Bones excavated from Necrovion will not suffice.
One unit of thinly sliced cow, also from the Cow-Tree
Three seedling-bulbs (preferably of the onion-kind)
One unit of rice-noodles; a rarity within this realm
A handful of ground aromatic herbs; a handful of whole aromatic herbs
One handful of Golemian Rock-Salt
A handful of leaves from the basil-plant
A sprinkling of ground pepper-corn
Twelve full erolin-spheres; alternatively, a full heat-storing jar (twelve thousand points shall suffice).

175676695_MDcooking4.thumb.jpg.9c3296addcb780f642da6bc3d6f358c4.jpg

Fill of a large cooking-pot with elemental water. Source of some bones - a kilogram and a half thereof (I would hope, from the Cows in the Cow-tree, rather than that excavated within Necrovion) - that with much marrow were ideal for this recipe.
Sprinkle some ground aromatic herbs, and some that were not ground. (Those within the other-realm may use of some Five-Spice, and some whole star anise) - a generous handful shall suffice.

2084538673_MDcooking3.thumb.jpg.b49d06f2f67d8a5f99d9469c983b40c7.jpg

Place within two large seedling-bulbs (those of the other-realm may know of these as onions; the brown or the red equally suffice). Do not slice of these into smaller portions; some incomplete cuts shall suffice, such that the water may permeate of them, yet not cause of disintegration.

Add of some erolin-heat, and simmer for two to three hours, then, set aside to cool overnight (one of the other-realm may use a refrigerator to aid of this process).

319789423_MDCooking2.thumb.jpg.c5586710aecb7d41548ac3f714a01ce7.jpg

Once cooled, one shall note of a coalescence atop the broth. Carefully remove of this and discard it.

1021691259_MDCooking1.thumb.jpg.8c265c7fd706747947fcce038248bb58.jpg

To complete of the broth, add of some Golemian Mineral Salts to taste; one of the other-realm may, in preference, use of fish-sauce.

686324842_MDcooking8.thumb.jpg.e1975b01162246e12eff3c2d560dacd8.jpg

Prepare of some rice-noodles; these are indeed quite rare within the realm; one must find a place to grow of rice, and reap of it, and cast them into flat sheets; one blessed of the other-realm may find it easier to purchase of these, and mine inhabitor doth quite recommend of that which were fresh, and not dried. If one may obtain of the fresh kind, soak in boiling water for two minutes, and strain of the water.

540026393_MDcooking9.thumb.jpg.13e14ad1b5a87ac5bf0c96a5debb64d6.jpg

Add of sliced onion-bulb, and of raw, thin slices of cow, from the mythical cow-tree.

351011542_MDcooking5.thumb.jpg.2dcfa52171a2ef5400f3025b4d0aaa97.jpg

Finally, ladle of the broth (ideally, it were close to the boil at this time) over the dish, and sprinkle of some ground pepper-corns and basil-leaves.

983148168_MDcooking10.thumb.jpg.6064bedd6f13716fe73c92123b6b4c39.jpg

One so inclined may add of bean-shoots, or of further heat-spices, but this were not mine own preference.

Serve hot; stir to cook the beef until it were cooked to thine own taste.

1683822371_MDcooking11.thumb.jpg.aa9ec1878cfee5ecad82588d2e06b793.jpg

Edited by Aia del Mana