Sign in to follow this  
Aia del Mana

A shade's sibling - A quest of the 14th Anniversary

Upon recent events I did find myself within the Dead, with little company, save for the Death Guards, a very kind wookie, and, in curiosity, a shade.

This shade did say naught, but did pass to myself a small stone tablet, that which I do exhibit herewith. With time, I believe I did realise of its meaning, and did reveal it to the shade; who then finally did speak, in gratefulness, that it should finally understand of what its sibling did write.

Those who message myself the solution upon the Forum shall be in contention for rewards that I have petitioned of Chewett and Ailith - a Wishpoint and anniversary creature for the first to provide its solution, and a second anniversary creature to the second to do so.

Entries are now open, and shall close upon the close of the anniversary celebrations, fourteen days hence.

I shall accept only of solutions in private-message upon the forum - entries posted elsewhere shall not be accepted.

MD Shade Sibling.png

As there do appear to be some that do attempt of this quest, but do find difficulty, I state now that there are certainly clues that may aid one in solving of it, contained within the above; this is the first hint.

Edited by Aia del Mana

As I am aware of many who are attempting of this quest, and wish not of wasted effort, I have petitioned Ailith for further anniversary creatures to be granted to those who are able to solve this quest by the close of the anniversary - at least for the third and fourth to solve this quest.

Edited by Aia del Mana

And Jubaris were the first to solve this quest - notably, without any requirement for the use of any hints.

Jubaris, when I am able (when the ability to grant wishpoints were returned; I believe it presently doth not function) a wishpoint were owed to thee.