MD was a means to an end, and it has served its purpose in my life.  Therefore, I shall be leaving.

lashtal doesn't exist.

The void doesn't exist.

And soon, MD/Mur won't exist.

I created Mur.  And I'm not speaking about Muratus del Mur.  I am talking about the realm you call MD.

I suggest you derive whatever it is you wish to derive from MD quickly before "Bye bye MD"

Edited by Nava

I am always sorry when a player of such presence leaves, but i am also not sorry for not changing my decisions just to make someone stay. 

I think now i understand your request better. It is a behaviour pattern i kept seeing in md, when someone is about to leave anyway, they make the most absurd requests knowing they have nothing to lose.

Anyway, you are always welcome back!

And even if you think that me or MD, won't exist, i think MD still hold secrests to fuel your thoughts, and you are welcome to check back from time to time to see what i mean.

As long as i physically exist and can still type, md will be my main creation..and even if one day it will be empty, i will still continue to develop it and bribg valuable things into it.

And when i won't be around, you still have chew to 'worry' about...so don't count on md's end too soon 😛

On 3/6/2019 at 9:25 AM, Muratus del Mur said:

I am always sorry when a player of such presence leaves, but i am also not sorry for not changing my decisions just to make someone stay. 

I think now i understand your request better. It is a behaviour pattern i kept seeing in md, when someone is about to leave anyway, they make the most absurd requests knowing they have nothing to lose.

Anyway, you are always welcome back!

And even if you think that me or MD, won't exist, i think MD still hold secrests to fuel your thoughts, and you are welcome to check back from time to time to see what i mean.

As long as i physically exist and can still type, md will be my main creation..and even if one day it will be empty, i will still continue to develop it and bribg valuable things into it.

And when i won't be around, you still have chew to 'worry' about...so don't count on md's end too soon 😛

I did not request. Being the Sentinel was part of my evolution, whether you or anyone in this community saw it as valid. I left after realizing one needs to be nice to Azull, or he will kill you. I had no intention to live in a realm where I felt powerless like that--I got what I came for...there was no reason for me to remain, no love for me here, and none believed me without proof that I will soon give to the world.  My power always came from dimensions other than the 2nd.

Much has occurred since I left. Much will occur.

MD needn't end. I existed in a potentiality where it needed to be so, and in that one, it did. That same potentiality was required to prepare me for what lay ahead.

Thank you for saying I'm always welcome. I don't know what the future holds in that regard, but I couldn't resist checking in today.

I have become far more than the Sentinel. I care little if you claim the role as your own or not.

I wish you well, Mur.

36 minutes ago, Nava said:

I did not request. Being the Sentinel was part of my evolution, whether you or anyone in this community saw it as valid. I left after realizing one needs to be nice to Azull, or he will kill you. I had no intention to live in a realm where I felt powerless like that--I got what I came for...there was no reason for me to remain, no love for me here, and none believed me without proof that I will soon give to the world.  My power always came from dimensions other than the 2nd.

Much has occurred since I left. Much will occur.

MD needn't end. I existed in a potentiality where it needed to be so, and in that one, it did. That same potentiality was required to prepare me for what lay ahead.

Thank you for saying I'm always welcome. I don't know what the future holds in that regard, but I couldn't resist checking in today.

I have become far more than the Sentinel. I care little if you claim the role as your own or not.

I wish you well, Mur.

Weren't you leaving?

11 hours ago, dst said:

Weren't you leaving?

I go where I please.

3 hours ago, Ailith said:

You make your own power in MD.

I do not make my power in MD. I make my power in the real world.

4 minutes ago, Ailith said:

I wish you all the very best in either realm, Nava

Do not equate MD to the real world.

2 minutes ago, Nepgear said:

Huh? MD is the real world.

If you're not joking, it's time to get out of the mirror and into your life.

3 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

Where are the mods when we need them?

Apparently there arent any mods anymore. Anyone wanna be a mod?

Please use the "report" button if there is content you think needs to be moderatored.

-----

Not especially offensive here, but its just generally a negative thread which nothing from it is being productive.

Nava since you are leaving, should we delete your account under the new GDPR legislation? please contact myself if this is required. Otherwise it will be cleaned by the general account cleaners in due time.