Sign in to follow this  
Nava

We ask for your aid

As you all know, I am still within the illusion of death.  I can rule Necrovion from here, but I prefer to have my movement and a visible avatar.

I ask for those loyal to the Shades to aid in my "resurrection."

Chew, if you call this roleplay, so is Miq's King thread.  Your nepotism nor your targeting of me will be tolerated once we rise. And I don't require private conversations with you for this to be legitimate. Not you, not Mur, not the community, or anyone has authority over the Shades.

Thank you to my loyal ones who hide among the community and pull the necessary strings.

Edited by Nava
erased "not"

4 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

Miqs post was a statement. Short, sweet, and to the point. This however is a cringey combination between bad roleplay and a masked cry for help. Methinks this unsavory, coming from the one who claims to "be all and know all".

I am Nava of the Nava.  The Nava knows all.  Nava learns.

You, however, are a dying flame growing ever more frail with each passing day. I wonder, once your flame truly fades, will you rise like a phoenix?

A literal decade combination of being driven into the ground, placed under binding pressure from the entire community, being kept permanently dead till I found a solution, constant failure due to myself as well as sabotage, being a willing scapegoat, and a countless horde of other small oddities could not make me give up on MD.

You? Your bad roleplay? This, whatever this is? This is Sunday brunch to me. Still I wish you the best of luck, and i mean that sincerely. I'm not scared of a good time, so if you claim you can relieve my boredom if only for a little while, I welcome the challenge with a smile.

And to be crystal clear, I hold zero animosity towards you or for that matter anyone else in this realm or any other. I've come to peace with who I am, what my role in the larger scheme of things is, and can honestly say I'm imperfect but happy. I only hope you can find the same.

Edited by Fang Archbane

44 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:

A literal decade combination of being driven into the ground, placed under binding pressure from the entire community, being kept permanently dead till I found a solution, constant failure due to myself as well as sabotage, being a willing scapegoat, and a countless horde of other small oddities could not make me give up on MD.

You? Your bad roleplay? This, whatever this is? This is Sunday brunch to me. Still I wish you the best of luck, and i mean that sincerely. I'm not scared of a good time, so if you claim you can relieve my boredom if only for a little while, I welcome the challenge with a smile.

And to be crystal clear, I hold zero animosity towards you or for that matter anyone else in this realm or any other. I've come to peace with who I am, what my role in the larger scheme of things is, and can honestly say I'm imperfect but happy. I only hope you can find the same.

Yet, you wish that pain and suffering continue because of the meaning you have attributed to your suffering.  Well, I've suffered as well, and it -had- its meaning in making me who I am. I suffered to know not to allow suffering in the future.

I hope, when the light goes out, you rise as your inner most self--not the one you have designed to survive in the world you grew up in.

14 hours ago, Mallos said:

Is there something specific you would like people to do for you to aid in your resurrection?

Find the place where no lie exists, for time is constant, and no illusion persists.  Find this place, within yourself, not some book, on a shelf.

Dance with he who wants time-cease, and take him apart piece by piece.  Let him think he'll control the result, and when he falls, direct no fault.

For he was created for me to grow, and all his work is mine to show.

Burning rage, cold heart, he was mine from the ultimate start. Look within, look without, I'm here, I'm there, there is no doubt.

I'm already revived, this death is an illusion.  I seek no revival, only allusion.

My loyal ones know what must be done, and you, Mallos, aren't one.