Sign in to follow this  
Nava

Berserker's Charge Elixir Bug

Hi,

I would like to report a bug in the Charge.  When I use the elixir, it keeps me in a dead-state.  I was told by others that this is not supposed to be the case.

Here is a pic of what happens when I answer the "test question":

https://gyazo.com/4576d6a7a6cf750f4d5a4e65464fdec7

Thank you.

It's also entirely possible that certain forces altered the function of the elixir.

EDIT: In fact, using the flask got me in this situation to begin with. Yes, it helped at the time.  But I'm ready to move on.

Edited by Nava

Close but not quite dead on.

No forces have altered the flask, at least not recently. It's been that way since two of MY deaths ago. I've been saying its bugged but everyone else says it's working as intended.

I always assumed it gave me that response because it was on cooldown at the time, for me, but as that isnt the case for you I think it might be time to do a serious relook into the flask and actually admit that it only kills currently.

If memory serves it was always that "youre already dead" message.

Ive never seen anything other than that one message iirc.

This is why i originally stated that the bottle was broken ages ago when i died, but after some inspection it was deemed it was not.

So i dedicated my time to finding an answer to death for myself. I sadly have to stand by the statement of, "it is broken" however.

Correct. if you type in any answer at all to that message, which is also appearing for Nava, it replies with "you're already dead" which it's also showing to Nava.

We have the exact same issue, so I sadly have to double down and restate, the bottle is seemingly broken and has been for a loooooooooooong time.

I meant when was this?

23 hours ago, Nava said:

EDIT: In fact, using the flask got me in this situation to begin with. Yes, it helped at the time.  But I'm ready to move on.

Oh.  Around a month ago at most.  Three weeks perhaps.  The game status was still "madness".

Edited by Nava

Actually, my memories given me a bit more after digging deeper... seems the bottles been that way for my last 2 visits to The Dead, and up to a week before I revived as i would only check the bottle weekly to see if by some miracle it had been fixed. So the problems been there quite a while. No idea as to my specific revival date though, my apologies.

That is fairly close to what the estimated end of the cooldown for you would have been, since your last use.  

Maybe something with dead citizenship or having used it to die. (aside from the cooldown obv) But as far as I know neither Mur nor anyone else tinkered with it. And it has worked properly in the past yes? So, provisionally, I'd say it's working as it should.

So..patience. Or perhaps an opportunity for Nava to put a little weight to some statements she has been making. That bottle is not the only way to revive right, it's merely the easiest;)

When the time comes, I will have decisions to make.

I'll remember who helped, and who didn't. And I'm not speaking about this situation particularly.  I'll be able to solve this issue on my own when the time comes. It's more so to see. One final curiosity concerning the matter.

Edited by Nava

5 hours ago, Azull said:

That is fairly close to what the estimated end of the cooldown for you would have been, since your last use.  

Maybe something with dead citizenship or having used it to die. (aside from the cooldown obv) But as far as I know neither Mur nor anyone else tinkered with it. And it has worked properly in the past yes? So, provisionally, I'd say it's working as it should.

So..patience. Or perhaps an opportunity for Nava to put a little weight to some statements she has been making. That bottle is not the only way to revive right, it's merely the easiest;)

I see your point. Patience & willpower indeed.

As far as I know no one has used the bottle to come back to live since the text changed from something along the lines of "Do you want to live?" (Might have been "Do you want to die?") to "This is a test question" about 2 years ago. It does, however, still kill.

You know Samon, i have been thinking just that since i decided to go with my last reply here, but i was gonna just keep it to myself lol.
I guess the cats out of the bag. Maybe with 3 people yelling that the bottle only kills it might actually get looked at.

Or not. In all honesty its all the same to me. The dead does your soul some good anyways. Gives you time to think.

8 hours ago, samon said:

As far as I know no one has used the bottle to come back to live since the text changed from something along the lines of "Do you want to live?" (Might have been "Do you want to die?") to "This is a test question" about 2 years ago. It does, however, still kill.

This I may confirm as untruth; indeed, I too did sip of it after dst did murder of myself, with the desired return to life. Furthermore, it did ask of myself whether I did wish to live.

Edited by Aia del Mana

23 minutes ago, Aia del Mana said:

This I may confirm as untruth; indeed, I too did sip of it after dst did murder of myself, with the desired return to life. Furthermore, it did ask of myself whether I did wish to live.

My sense of chronology has left me, it was probably changed about a year ago. Do you remember what question you got when you used the bottle? Same for Rophs.

I know around February at least it could still be used to die, while Fang had trouble using it to come back to life, though that might have been changed at some point.

Also there's a good chance the bottle still works the way it did, but only the password was changed.