• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Steno
      Help! 
      I brought some bad burritos to the the events at MDA! I had to run off when I realized that someone has hoarded all of the paper!
      What person would do such a thing?
      Help me out!
      I need 20 paper. Participants should give me paper to help me out of my "predicament". I will use trade logs to figure out who gives me the most.
      Whoever gives the most paper gets 1 anniversary creature. The other 4 or so people who give paper will receive 2 silver. and plushies!

Please bring items to me, not ITC codes, in case I idle.
    • By Muratus del Mur
      Heat Veins Mapping
      I want to change/fix/add heatveins information on _all_ md scenes.
      A25 medal holders have priority, followed by ex-kings an queens as counselors.
      There is a secret pattern that veins follow, and each land has it slightly different. I will assemble a team for this purpose, provide new tools and more instructions once a team has formed.
      Veins are the key to traveling impossible places, and to discover secret locations that can't be accessed by other ways.
      Darvin will is able to travel on heatveins, but right now he escaped GWI and reached the gazebo, where they veins are not fully configured yet. Trying to fix that, i discovered that i also forgot the secret locations accessible by heatveins only, so its time to get a map of that, for internal a25/questmakers use only. Please submit your application here
      UPDATES:
      heat veins are editable in a25 now, but dont use it till i explain how i want them setup, its more complicated than it looks.

Current list
      Azull -  approved - both as ex King of Necrovion and A25 Master
      Chewett - approved - as ex King of Marind Bell and apprentice of the A25 tools
      Aelis - approved - as apprentice of A25 tools, you will get additional task later to prove you learned how to use the tools.  limited travel permit.
      Shemhazaj - approved, you will help Aelis learn about the tools first
      Syrian - approved, you will get additional task later to earn your medal
      Aia - approved, you will help Aelis learn about the tools first

• By Sushi
      I was thinking some ideas about how to make a series of scene arts more quickly & effortlessly, so players can have a quick/one time adventure or mini quest/festival event in MD for fun, or maybe even for A25 users to train/practice their tool, skill & creativity.

This is how it works~ mainly I just need to draw EVERYTHING (included all items/doors/triggers etc) in a single sheet of paper and make them all clickable & glow separately. Then the A25 users can mix & match all the clickies freely in the frame and create their own scenes & puzzles, of coz we can add few more extra drawings for important scenes later so they'll look more special. Still, this method is very good to reduce workload & generate creative scenes for the fun adventure.

Below are some of my concept sketches & examples(eg: Escape Room theme) only, I think you can get the basic idea~

• By Chewett
      I need someone to go through MD and find every piece of documentation we have. For each piece you need to write a line saying:
      <What it is> - <How to get to it> - <Direct link if available>
      Example
      Fighting docs - press X, then Y, then z - magicduel.com

For the person that gathers the most amount pieces of information found here 1 gold coin. Please post all the information and links you can find here in this post.

• By Chewett
      Christmas is fast approaching and we will want our newbies to experience it. Therefore we need to have a plan so they can either come to the mainland, or the mainland can come to them.
      I need someone to have a think about what we might want to do and talk with a variety of MD players to see what they think.
      I want to try and bring them christmas but we need to have a good plan. Once we have a plan you will be in charge of ensuring it goes ahead without a hiccup and the safe return of the newbies.
      Your reward will be open to discussion. Please apply here and I will pick someone.