Sign in to follow this  
dst

COtE disbanded

Game mechanics alone don't constitute reality.  The effects of the ritual cannot be negated by death.

dst has tried to destroy something by disbanding an alliance before.  Instead, Necrovion has become utterly empowered, brimming with darkness, guarded by lashtal, and his death patrol.  Such a sacred place is deserving of its current circumstances, and what will come of them.

And now, dst has attempted to destroy the Children of the Eclipse.  Sure, she got rid of the badge, but she didn't get rid of the Children.  The Children of the Eclipse live on, badge or no badge.

And now...Aia has tasted death.  This is important.  Part of a prayer I heard by one of the well known Children goes like this:

"Through the darkness of death, and light of birth, our heat flows to you as your seeds grow within us"

@Aia del Mana take this opportunity to embrace the darkness of death.  Your journey isn't done, while this may have seemed like a setback, you're only moving forwards.

I am present, even in death. I believe I had made mine intention clear to those who did support myself in this, and prepared for the inevitability that were death. This, too, were not without purpose.

@dst what, or whom, of the Eclipse didst thou find irksome? I should like to know.

Edited by Aia del Mana