Aelis

6. Lintara

Lintara

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Dhyone
      I'm recently engaged in the study of herbalism and herbology. I'm gathering information on all the herbs that I could find on the main land and storing them in a Book of dried herbs. The main purpose of my studies is to create tinctures, remedies and panaceas. To advance in my studies my first objective is to create a weak panacea, which restores some of the vitality of who consumes it.
      I formulated a recipe for an experiment that follows. First, in a pot or a container, macerate a good amount of herbs with rainwater and wait until it forms a base substance. Then heat this substance until it boils. Based on the elementary principles infuse that boiled substance with your vital energy. So finally you just have to bottle this boiled sustance and you'll have a weak panacea.
      In short:
      Herbs + Rainwater + Container = Base Substance 
      Substance Base + Heat + VP + container (Bottle) = Weak Panacea 
      I'm willing to do this experiment. If you want to know more about it or want to exchange ideas send me a message or drop by Lore Manor. 
    • By Change
      Edit: Sold out. Please close the topic.
    • By Rumi
      I have at the moment 25 - 30 of each kind of herb for sale. More available each day.

Make an offer below or contact me if you are interested to make a trade or purchase.