Aia del Mana

2. Mallos

Mallos

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Lazarus
      I currently have no knowledge how much it is or if it's even purchasable, but I would like to buy/acquire one for a project. Send me a forum message if you have an offer.
    • By tankfans
      The following avatars are up for grabs
      [attachment=3613:avatar1.GIF]
      (click image for a larger size)
      [attachment=3614:avatar2.GIF]

I accept coins and credits as bid. Rate: 1 Credit >= 2 Silver (the value of 1 credit is 2 silvers but I'll choose over credits if the top offers have the same value). Minimum bid is 2 silver or 1 credit as I can return them to the Shop is no body is interested.

To bid, use this format: avatar ID - offer, example:
      235 - 1 credit

The bidding for each lot will close after exactly 24 hours after the last bidding of that lot.

Update:
      [s]235 - 5 sc (Anonymous) FORFEIT[/s]
      [s]312 - 5 sc (Anonymous) FORFEIT[/s]
      389 - 5 sc (Annonymous) SOLD
      417 - 5 sc (ZenTao) SOLD
    • By Prince Marvolo
      About 2 weeks ago, I went a mail to the council with a question concerning avatars/item drawings drawn with a pen tablet.
      I was wondering if pen tables should be used for avatars or not.
      My opinion about it was, that it shouldn't be a problem, but I got a reply that said the opposite:

[quote]All submitted artwork should be made with pencil and scanned in. Pen tablets should not be used. Not only does it provide consistency with the art in game, it also provides an added surety that the artwork is indeed belonging to the person submitting, rather than found elsewhere on the internet.[/quote]

Now I must say I do not agree with what the council said.
      First, I think consistency with the art in game should not be a problem with a pen tablet, as there are a lot of possibilities with it.
      And also, it is as easy to trace an image with pen and paper, than it is with a pen tablet. (as I think that is their

It's just a virtual paper, and a virtual pencil, I personally don't see the big problem here.(I also made a reply, saying this, but I did not get an anser yet)

Now I'd like to ask the opinion of the community, to see what other people think about it.

Should a tablet be allowed?
      Why, why not?

[size=2]Edit: Adding quotes (thanks Kyphis)[/size]
    • By Jubaris
      Some of you may remember a Poem contest Emerald organized at the Whisper Alley.
      We played with the thought make it again, and turn it to become annual contest, a sort of tradition, and I decided to add one more discipline, drawing for start, later on perhaps even more, with purpose to encourage creativity and art.

The contest will probably start somewhere in the beginning of November, due to the Halloween festival that is coming up (don't want to mess with it).

Rewards will be at least 1 WP for best work in Poem section and 1 WP for best work in Drawing section, perhaps even more rewards if some sponsors come along the way.
      It will probably be held at Whisper Alley in Marind Bell, and make it a traditional place of this gathering.

The reason why I am posting this now is for you people to get your works prepared so I can announce the hour of the contest meeting with more flexibility.

This is the theme of the contest:

Drawing: Make a drawing (with a pencil) about your interpretation of enlightenment. Make large "MD" initials in the corner of your drawing to show that it is really your drawing.
      Poem: Make a poem about your interpretation of a seeker (as a general term).

Additional infos will be posted here afterwards, this is all you need to know for now.