Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

Marble slab 3s

Gold lady avi : 10s

Gold avys have 2 gold minimum. Marble slab for 3 sc is accepted. In 24 hours if no other bid on the marble slab it's yours.

6 hours ago, Aethon said:

dragon - 2gc

Bid accepted if no other bid in 24hrs it's yours

4 hours ago, dst said:

lady - 2 GCs

Bid accepted. If no bid in 24hrs it's yours

Edited by Blackshade Rider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Gold avys have 2 gold minimum. Marble slab for 3 sc is accepted. In 24 hours if no other bid on the marble slab it's yours.

Bid accepted if no other bid in 24hrs it's yours

Bid accepted. If no bid in 24hrs it's yours

You sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2016 at 2:32 AM, Blackshade Rider said:

 the list will be updated continuously.Every thing in this list is sold to the highest bidder (private or public) also everything in this list will NOT be withdrawn from list, UNLESS it has been sold. Sometimes free items , sometimes valuables . Check in time to time you might find something you want or need.

items for sale

Resources are 3sc each, unless stated otherwise 

8 Aromatic herbs 
 
22 Bones               8sc minimum 
 
12 Clay 
 
 
Fine Sand            free
 
2 Flowers       free
 
Fossil 
 
4 Gems 
 
Golemus dust 
 
5 Gravel            5sc minimum 
 
82 Iron Ore             (pending trade)
 
2 Lonsdaleite Shards 

 
8 Paper             4sc minimum

 
18 Rainwater 
 
Rare Metals      free

 
6 Rock Salt 
 
Sawdust          free

 
5 Skull          5sc minimum 
 
6 Syntropic Dust              8sc minimum
 
12 Tea leaves 

 
12 Toxic plants 
 
10 Tree bark 
 
Uncut Diamond          
 
13 Unidentified Ore 
 
8 Unidentified plants 
 
18 Water 
 
2 Wiiya 
 
Common items 3sc minimum \
Shade card
Marble slab 
Broken thermometer 
 

 

 

 
 

Also selling my current avatar and others i am able to buy in the shop currently Gold avys are 2 gold minimum, all others are 1 gold minimum 

(current avy) http://imgur.com/a/7ThOT    

(shop avys) http://imgur.com/a/ijhl4          http://imgur.com/a/E9TXK

---SPELL STONES

-- 2 heat stones ( FREE to NEW players only 180 Active days and below. 1 per player) and all players during holidays and events

For future use as it seems blackshade sells things he doesn't have.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing in here I don't have in my inventory is most of the shop avys. That does not mean I cannot buy them. For future reference maybe you should read the post. It states it's in the md shop.

Got a problem with it, then don't bid on something I have in my md shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blackshade Rider said:

The only thing in here I don't have in my inventory is most of the shop avys. That does not mean I cannot buy them. For future reference maybe you should read the post. It states it's in the md shop.

Got a problem with it, then don't bid on something I have in my md shop

 

I want to see a print screen with the avy AND the current date (and hour). I placed a bid for it and I want to be sure I was not cheated because I don't trust you.

 

No, I don't have a problem with bidding on something in the shop as long as it really IS in the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dst said:

 

I want to see a print screen with the avy AND the current date (and hour). I placed a bid for it and I want to be sure I was not cheated because I don't trust you.

 

No, I don't have a problem with bidding on something in the shop as long as it really IS in the shop.

It's in my shop. And it already has a screen shot in the post. So your asking for something that's already there. 

And that's funny cause I don't trust you either. 

Currently I am on my phone. I'll provide another screen shot with the time if you kindly take down your last post that I feel is rude and uncalled for. . 

Otherwise current screen shots will stay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pick to go attend my other businesses as I got enough stupidity from you in one night.

@All Others: don't bid on the lady avatar. It's not in the shop anymore and BS is trying to rip you off. Explanations will come prolly tomorrow on the other side.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    16,116
    Total Topics
    176,008
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...