Ungod

5. Aeoshattr

Aeoshattr

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Sir Blut
      Hello MD! I'm not sure if this is a great idea but I got it today while I was at a mall and it seemed pretty cool to me. MD could possibly gain some free exposure if we MDers loaded the homepage on tablets or computers or phones (You know, the ones in stores that you can test out) Whenever we were in such a place. Some may see it and get curious and try it out. What do you think about this?

• By Passant the Weak
      Hello!

Today I am 365 AD old.
      When I first opened a MD page, I had no idea I would still be here after one year. This is due to the quality of the realm and of course of its inhabitants.

To celebrate that, I will be holding my 2nd Glass distribution. It is very simple: I will give away Raw Glass to whoever asks me, provided I have some in stocks.

To do that, I hopefully will get help from GG people who have commited to help me by giving away free sand.

No particular rules in the glass distribution, except common sense: priority goes to new players and people who never got sand from me.

I can't be active as much as I wish, so please be patient and try to find me around Tranquil Plains. You can message me ingame (not on forum please), but you better ask me when you see me awake, as I am a bit clumsy with MPs.

Duration: not set. Expect a few days from now.

Thanks!
    • By Krioni
      Hey all. I got some Pimped Grasans fresh while getting my Rein, but I only really want one. So I am posting this here for you guys to offer! I know they aren't much, and if no bidding occurs I will drop it. My current plan is to let the bidding run for 72 hours.

[b][u]Pimped Grasan I[/u][/b]
      Heat: 9
      ID: 757154

Heat: 0
      ID: 757155

Heat: 0
      ID: 757156