samon

A step by step introduction to MDScript for absolute beginners

Hi,

I would really like to learn coding to help with quest set up and as this topic says I am a complete beginner.

This is an awesome thread and very helpful, but it is not compatible with the way I learn something practical D:

Does anyone have any advice/websites/time to show me a little the very basics in a more active form? I need to do it myself, practically, and then it will be easy for me. If so, please message me on the forum. I hope I explained myself all right!

(Let me say again, there is nothing wrong with samon's post at all. There is something wrong with my brain in the way it learns things!)

2 hours ago, Ailith said:

Hi,

I would really like to learn coding to help with quest set up and as this topic says I am a complete beginner.

This is an awesome thread and very helpful, but it is not compatible with the way I learn something practical D:

Does anyone have any advice/websites/time to show me a little the very basics in a more active form? I need to do it myself, practically, and then it will be easy for me. If so, please message me on the forum. I hope I explained myself all right!

(Let me say again, there is nothing wrong with samon's post at all. There is something wrong with my brain in the way it learns things!)

For those wishing to test stuff by themselves, or try the real deal, I recommend codecademy. MD's language is PHP, so you have to go to that section: https://www.codecademy.com/learn/php

Its where I learned the basics from, though it also offers advanced lessons.

Edited by DARK DEMON