Sign in to follow this  
Aeoshattr

WTB / WTS Creatures

Interested in trading:

GG Drachorn (mine) for Wind Dragon (yours)
For clarity: I want to give a GG (+ a few coins maybe) in order to obtain a Windy.

I can toss in a few gold coins to balance the deal, or other deals may be struck. Please contact me via forum PM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Dragual
      General price was no less than 3 sc but varied between person to person. PM with an offer and name.
    • By mirus
      looking to buy the following.
      11th anni creature,
      loreroot archer,
      resources to make a shmsh,
      frozen rose

thanks!
    • By Hedge Munos
      Angien
      ID: 668618
      Heat: 195530

Toxidendrite
      ID: 736404
      Heat: 332690

Also free pimp if you want it
      Hedge

• By Aethon
      Welcome to a (belated) Elucu Bration creature auction!
      Here you will have a chance to bid for a rare Elucu Bration creature (coloured). All proceeds will be given to the TK's for future use in sponsorships and events.
      Please read the following rules; failure to comply may lead to disqualification from the auction process.
      If you won an Elu creature in the previous halloween contests, you are not permitted to place a bid. If you own 2 or more Elu creatures (of any kind) you are not permitted to place a bid. There is no minimum starting bid however, bids must rise in minimum increments of 5sc. You are not permitted to bid on behalf of someone that fails points 1 and/or 2. If you buy it, it is expected to remain yours for a minimum of 2 months. (Contracts will be filled) Winners of a previous Elu auction may not bid again. If two bids win on separate Auctions, player will have a choice of which they choose, the remaining will be sold to the next best bid. All Elu's come with Historical Documents (document items). Bidding will last for 7 days and 24 hours after previous bid thereafter. Rules may be subject to change, so please check back often. Coins only!! Have fun and happy bidding!
      -*Aethon*
      Current auction end date:
      04-01-17, 20:00ST
    • By Mallos
      I'm interested in movelock, turntofrog, silvertongue, ghost, mirrorrit, attacklock, guardianarmy, otherarmy (I have some already) and perhaps locate, also any sendtogoe or sendtopc spell stones pst me if interested low prices only please.

Ah yes and any weather spells! Particularly the weather spells! I intend to buy in bulk low prices please.

Post here.