Sign in to follow this  
Eagle Eye

Duel replay error message

I start posting this Warning Message from the battle log

This is not a personal issue but I need your suggestion why it showed and appeared during battles

Warning: gzuncompress(): need dictionary in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.combatreplay.php on line 37

Here it is.  This is why I couldn't find it in bugs.

I get this error during a replay of the log.  I don't get it when I attack, but going back to watch the log gives it.  Same error:

Warning: gzuncompress(): need dictionary in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.combatreplay.php on line 37

This is quite old for me, sorry for not bringing it up earlier.

Anyhow, when I access duel replays (duels listed on the fight log screeN, everything works just fine, but I do get this message on the top of the replay pop-up:

edit: actually, one thing doesn't work - it doesn't replay the animations, the replay just presents the starting situation of the battle.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

This is quite old for me, sorry for not bringing it up earlier.
Anyhow, when I access duel replays (duels listed on the fight log screeN, everything works just fine, but I do get this message on the top of the replay pop-up:

edit: actually, one thing doesn't work - it doesn't replay the animations, the replay just presents the starting situation of the battle.

Thanks for your bug report, I have merged it with the current reported topic, please have a quick search next time :)