Sign in to follow this  
Rophs

Alliance Census

It looks like I'm deciding to redo this because a bunch of alliances are different now and I've found a better way to do this and make it more automated, plus I accidentally the data... For this to work I once again will need one person per alliance to give me data, but before ANYBODY gives me data I need to know which person from every alliance will be providing the data (or if your ally wishes not to participate).

Inform me of this via Forum PM.

Edited by Rophs

If you have replied to the census and I haven't posted your Ally's data please find the Forum PM where you give me the data and bump it. I haven't been as active as I should have lately. Thank you very much for your participation those who have participated.

Edited by Rophs

Bump...

http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/MagicDuel_Wiki

Edit your alliance's page on the wiki and date the last edit.

Seriously Rophs? We gave you a load of information, twice, Once it was lost, What happened to the second time?

Secondarily, didnt I give you something for doing this?

Seriously Rophs? We gave you a load of information, twice, Once it was lost, What happened to the second time?

Secondarily, didnt I give you something for doing this?

After a bit of searching I found the info I thought I lost. I'll head over to the wiki now and update the info ASAP for the alliances I have data for.

If you want a copy of it you can download it here.

After a bit of searching I found the info I thought I lost. I'll head over to the wiki now and update the info ASAP for the alliances I have data for.

If you want a copy of it you can download it here.

Thank you :)

@Rophs: I don't want to be mean but it seem already obsolete or Guardians of the Root is back ? :P

The data I have on it is obsolete for that and a few other allies, but if the wiki has incorrect info you can very easily edit it :D