Following on from my recent research topic, I offer the following challenge:
I would like you to design and create a Golem of your own. Use your imagination and skills to show the realm your wizardry by animating that which would not normally naturally move.
1) The golem must have a recognizable human shape
2) The size, materials used and method of energy is entirely at your discretion
3) The golem must have some manner of animation of its own volition for at least 10 seconds
4) The evidence for the animation must be in the form of a video clip
5) Please provide a picture of the core components as evidence
6) Somewhere in both pieces of evidence must be your MD name and the date
Participants will be rewarded appropriately to reflect the time and effort it takes to complete their entry.
As this quest has no end date, I would like to request this quest be pinned in some way to give participants plenty of time to think of, and create their entries.