Ary Endleg

something

strange thing, i attack somebody and go to summary to check it out, it says something +0

then i open combat log list and chose that same combat log and in it it says something +1000

for same combat log!!

i then checked all other older combat logs and it says something +1000 for each of them

if it always says +0 when attacking and +1000 while opening stored log, how am i supposed to figure it out :S

im sure you will figure "something" out

Sy

:D

hopefully this something becomes "something" else and not nothing

well from looks of it, seems like this something is farmed from manically opening combat logs, but i havent noticed any type of change >_> especially not in amount of 1000

strange thing, i attack somebody and go to summary to check it out, it says something +0
then i open combat log list and chose that same combat log and in it it says something +1000
for same combat log!!

i then checked all other older combat logs and it says something +1000 for each of them
if it always says +0 when attacking and +1000 while opening stored log, how am i supposed to figure it out :S

That might be a bug, the value shouldnt change for each combat log.

I initially thought it should be heat but it can't be according to log.

During last 15 months in logs it went from +1000 to +1001 to +1010 and now it's at +1011. I'm unsure how often it changes but it takes several months to change.

Moreover everybody has same value for "something".

I know very well how much heat I gain from fights as do others, but we all have same numbers all the time. If it should represent the heat gained, then all I know is that currently it doesn't.

Maybe he means the other type of heat? (nope, that's not it :p) In any case, I noticed the 1011 value today as well... thought it was odd because I remembered getting 1000 all the time before... I tried to link it to some stats I may have gained since then, but the only 11 I have in stats is my Trade sense :-/

Edit:

Also:

for same combat log!!

Confirmed. Showed 0 when I checked the log immediately after fight, and 1011 when I opened the log again.

Edited by Myth

During last 15 months in logs it went from +1000 to +1001 to +1010 and now it's at +1011. I'm unsure how often it changes but it takes several months to change.

Did you tried the binary conversion to see if there is a time relation of some kind ?

Could  it be 0, 1, 2, 3 or 16, 17, 18, 19 ?