Muratus del Mur

worst thing about Mur

The worse thing about mur, is that he is not as sociable/interactive as he used to be. Back when I first joined this realm in 2007 Mur was the only one to ever speak to me and we had quite a few pleasant conversations. Now a days I rarely see him greeting newer players in game and have not once had a conversation with him since I have been able to come back to the realm. I also don't see him speaking in game other than to resolve issues in-game/creating new works.

I am not going to post worst thing about Mur here, because I dont know you and it would be ridiculous to praise you or to judge you. But the tipp I would still give to you is - dont ask for such things on public. You could ask for a feedback to game development here or if you wanted a personal feedback - make it personal via pm. I am sure you realize that everyone of us has our own reality, the filter through which we look at the world are not the same. Therefore its logical that what looks as a flaw for one person is perfectly well for another. So your attempt is like a try to find your real image among the bunch of distorted mirrors.

if you really want a feedback - ask a few people who know you well in private. Be critical to yourself. Try to wipe away the layer of politeness and friendship or, if you want, an (true or false) awe and concentrate on facts, especially facts, which are named several times, you may want to change them.

I think we kinda do :P

Mur often speaks about common sense and criticizes certain things in "you should have known not to do this" manner. Like when Phantom Orchid did that dream on you without waiting you to actually see the riddle, we can argue that she didn't break a rule technically (she made a dream, you didn't answer a riddle and you get a punishment, it wasn't said anywhere that players need to read the riddles, so let's play dumb and say it's legit), but some other details are considered too. All of this goes in favour of what I said.

Once again, I wish to bring up that I am not saying that everyone must behave morally, that would destroy the point of this game... Just that any admin-related power must be used appropriately, otherwise an admin function loses its neutrality/objectivity and point of the game is violated.

One of Mur's roles is to make sure any admin is doing his job, it's his responsibility because it is his game.

Of course, this game is his creation and he creates the rules, maybe he is applying a different perspective, but I would like a clarification so we put an end to this.

Morals and common sense are different. Moral is usually impose by the community while common sense is something you have or you don't. They are defo not one and the same thing. Morals can be regulated and enforced by rules while common sense not. So as long as he criticizes my common sense I usually don't care :d. Cause that is something subjective (his criticism and my common sense).

Also I don't consider my role an admin one. I do not have powers. All I have are some logs (which btw: other players had in the past but were incapable of using them) and I am nosy. And you all have access to part of the logs I have (the tradings/WPs ones). When it comes to MY role I am neutral. I've reported both friends or foes. + I do have a "nose" for abusers.

What most people fail to understand is that I KNOW very well the rules and I know when to stop. Yes, I do play on the edge but I never cross the line. THAT is what pisses the most of you.

Of course, there needs to be some control (which Mur can take the responsibility for) on those people who are favored (aka given powers) too, when they do something which is disliked by a part of the community, or even a single person if it is injustice. I'm not saying control to the extent that the people can't have fun with their powers (cause that's the point), but just enough to not let them go overboard.

Mur offered a few players the ability to "control".

One of the first was "dst". In order to control dst, he created "The Council".

Unfortunately, MD has tainted the "control requirement"  by personal accusations because professional was not possible.

Also, as shown above, because ppl "touched" by Mur was "above" law, they most of the time escaped punishment and in "public trials", the "control system" was accused of being applied by "moral ppl". So, instead of having a just & fair "control system", MD is struggling with a "moral control system" witch is not always just.

If all MD would trust "The Council" as Mur intended and Mur would grant them the same "respect", then all would be better and the "favoritism" could be controlled by The Council.

---

even if i reply to each entry, there is one thing that might explain many entries there. If i "feel" that a person is more "interesting" that he/she is able to show, and if that hidden treasure inside that person is more imprtant than the risk that person presents to md community , i will allow that person to come back, ignore some of the rules, give some unfair advantages and so on. MD is about the people in it, i never meant it to be "fair" in any way. For this sort of decision you must use intuition and feel, does not fit so much with logic but logic does help. I think i define the very meaning of favoritism here... so ..what to do? I can exclude myself and my decisions from md future, apparently they are harmful, lets see how all of you will deal with being "fair" and doing no "favors"..can't wait to see that, in fact, i dream for that day when md will be able to promote interesting people by using some fixed and fair judging system.

i am angry, but i believe i am correct and coherent in what i say, feel free to tell me otherwise

Most of the time you are correct. But sometimes, when feedback arises, you should take it as it is.

Nobody said not to use your intuition, but you need to use your "control system" (a.k.a. The Council). Use them to grant your favors and let them the possibility to decline them if necessary. Enhance the authority of this council. Delegate to them all what is to be done / granted publicly.

In the end you are only human and some of us still trust in you.

Edited by No one

@chew, mods;

yes pls do not moderate this topic at all, unless i mention it

@Maebius:

i figured out myself at some point that i show this indecision between ruling md or not, and i should indeed shift more towards one or the other side, because being in the middle its not good (but its confortable i must say)

@no one:

council is supposed to have FULL authority, even over me, with the mention that their authority extends over me if they unanimously agree. At least that was the initial plan. I said that if the people i picked to rule md ALL decide against me, then its against md interest for me to rule them out so i will obey them. I can still argue with one or an other member in case i feel what they do is wrong, but i usually don;t and for sure i won;t do this in public. I stepped wrong against council authority just a couple of times, long ago, so where are my mistakes regarding that nowdays?

@Rhaegar

i value characters and adapt my authority to them. If some character brings valuable things in md, then i close an eye to small mistakes he does. The importance of a character in the realm means more than keeping a fair and balanced realm. Adventure and creativity does not root in the monotony of balance. It is also hard to punish someone when you see the incident from more perspectives. Its also almost impossible to punish someone that depends of a certain immunity to perform his/her role. If i do that, then it means i would taint that person's ability to judge freely, outside the rules. Unlike general opinion indicates, i am not making tools based on how much a like a person, but based on how fitted that tool is for OTHER uses (pample case).

in dst case, you can not compare it with magistra because magistra was a one time behaviour, with NOTHING good about it, while dst is a constant role with lots of good things about it. Dst is a key element in md social dynamics, same way eon is, weather you like it or not, just that dst influence is a lot more complex and broad. She is damaging, but as long as she knows where to direct that damage and when to stop, she is something priceless for md. The problem with her is an other one, but i will not get into that discussion now.

In a world where you come from outside, stay a year, and vanish..i believe your age (ad) and overall influence on the realm should have a huge weight to counterbalance your crimes...especially when crime itself can and should be part of this realm. Rules can;t adapt such a concept right, and its there where i interfere sometimes. Phantom's jailing was right, according to rules, but needed to be slightly counterbalanced by something according to her overall influence on the realm. (thats just a random example). My point is, what looks like favoritism, it probably is, now that i think of it.... but i am curious myself if its needed or not.

I shall return with replies to the playerlist of favored players. Chew, no, i will not remove yours, you asked something, i need to reply to it now. I can remove your name in case thats a problem, so i reply to that list on my own questioning (or how you that)

@Mur:

In a world where you come from outside, stay a year, and vanish..i believe your age (ad) and overall influence on the realm should have a huge weight to counterbalance your crimes...especially when crime itself can and should be part of this realm. 

It is also hard to punish someone when you see the incident from more perspectives.

I agree to a point, but there was no specific-weight-of-counterbalance for the cases I brought, there was complete ignoring from your side.

Your previous part of the whole post/answer seem like you're trivializing everything I said, and you don't really venture into answering me.

Unlike general opinion indicates, i am not making tools based on how much a like a person, but based on how fitted that tool is for OTHER uses (pample case).

I'm not sure I get this...? Rebel system did not fit to be created when it was about me, but it fit when it was about Pample?

By the way, when you say you rate people objectively according to your very subjective standards, it's like you're saying favouring your friends is not favouring because they objectively passed your own system of values to be liked and befriended, and you just follow the rules.

In the real world that would be a corrupted society, with relation to anarchy, and you would probably get some riots every now and then. The difference is that here you're a 'god', but the implications on the realm are kinda the same, and I'm not sure are you treating this problem the right way, what are you trying to preserve/maintain with this system of judging...? Individuals? Because MD lost MANY individuals due to conflicts with the favoured. Some would say they deserve to be gone, but a lot of those that left were former RPCs, highly valued characters, etc. So either you made a mistake about them on the beginning when turning them into RPCs (and you stated every single person deserved their status, except one or two as you claim) and such, either you made a mistake on the end for letting them go, doesn't it feel logically to question yourself - maybe you're wrong about people now as well and that it is influencing MD negatively in certain aspects?

I mean, I am kinda fighting against you implying you are 'just following the rules', your own rules, about people.

Just tell me "I like them more than you, fuck off the rest of you" and I'll stop, but don't tell me it's a part of a complicated system in such way, I feel like you're screwing with me.

Worst thing about Mur - allowing bullying.

You allow dst to bully me, and with mere pressing of admin tools buttons she was able to (and did) incessantly spy on dreams practically every time for over a year and sabotage my role.  Why is one of the most biased people in MD given such powers and able to play the role of cop, jury, and executioner?  And council proved utterly useless because of their deeply internal bias towards her.  I worked for years to build that role, and unlocking the ability was a proud achievement (which took a lot of effort).  I never abused the power (with the exception of the one mass dreaming which happened after I stopped because my role was sabotaged already).  I have several dozen pages of dream logs that I treasure, memories of helping players explore their subconscious and subconscious currents throughout the realm.  It is a choice that the 'gods' made, to allow bullying to continue and prevent me from making meaningful contributions to the realm.

Now I would understand periodic review, especially if there were any kind of complaints regarding dreams, but what dst did was excessive spying for no good reason.  If it were something a regular player could do somehow, fine, I would accept that, but she used her admin tools to bully me (and not just me but interrogate other players about their dreams).

The dream world has been belittled, not unlike death has been in the realm - belittled by unbalanced forces who tip the scales further in their favor (even though they are already 'stronger') just because they can.

You allowed a previous sexual harassment (I will not name names, but you know who I am talking about) to continue, and after providing proof it took months before you/council acted.

I spent over 3 months in jail/fugitive status for a 1 month sentence (which I accepted).

Now I have been killed twice within the past two weeks after being released from jail... and for what?  By a bully who is stronger and does so because she can.

And it's preventing me from moving around and implementing a quest which I wanted to deliver(finally) which would give me an excuse to stick around MD, and which I thought might help make the realm a little more interesting.

Now, I have witnessed bullying in other instances, but, since they did not involve me I won't speak to them. 

Edited by Phantom Orchid

You allow dst to bully me, and with mere pressing of admin tools buttons she was able to (and did) incessantly spy on dreams practically every time for over a year and sabotage my role.  Why is one of the most biased people in MD given such powers and able to play the role of cop, jury, and executioner?  And council proved utterly useless because of their deeply internal bias towards her.  I worked for years to build that role, and unlocking the ability was a proud achievement (which took a lot of effort).  I never abused the power (with the exception of the one mass dreaming which happened after I stopped because my role was sabotaged already).  I have several dozen pages of dream logs that I treasure, memories of helping players explore their subconscious and subconscious currents throughout the realm.  It is a choice that the 'gods' made, to allow bullying to continue and prevent me from making meaningful contributions to the realm.

The dream world has been belittled, not unlike death has been in the realm - belittled by unbalanced forces who tip the scales further in their favor (even though they are already 'stronger') just because they can.

You allowed a previous sexual harassment (I will not name names, but you know who I am talking about) to continue, and after providing proof it took months before you/council acted.

I spent over 3 months in jail/fugitive status for a 1 month sentence (which I accepted).

Now I have been killed twice within the past two weeks after being released from jail... and for what?  By a bully who is stronger and does so because they can.

And it's preventing me from moving around and implementing a quest which I wanted to deliver(finally) which would give me an excuse to stick around MD, and which I thought might help make the realm a little more interesting.

I think most of this should be in a new topic called: worse thing about the community. The community here is getting so acidic that they are almost as bad as alteils'. I think mur should try to do something about how harsh the community is towards each other and try to improve the overall friendliness within this game. It would make the realm more enjoyable overall Edited by VertuHonagan

I feel like you treat people who you like with a lot more responsibility and you don't try to get to know others once you believe you have your set group of friends. You are one person therefore I can't expect this ingame, however I don't think its okay that you give special benefits to players who have earned your attention whereas tons of us try to but have very low chance of ever becoming a "King" starting up a new branch getting all sorts of fancy items etc.

Mur I think you enjoy power and those who have power in this game only seem to collect more, where the newer individuals fail to grasp any sort of footholds on the powerchain.

I particularily like the hidden aspects of the game but it makes it a little like gods vs mortals, the mortals are running around trying to figure things out while the gods are either smiting or helping them. This game turns into a bit of a popularity contest and I'm not sure if thats what you intended. However this said I dont have any more issues with mur.

Edited by The Great Pashweetie

@Rhaeger

i don't know what part of your reply you claim i ignored. Maybe you are missing what parts of my reply apply to your situation. In essence you are correct. I do what the fuck i want, the way i want..that is my job and purpose, to shape md how the fuck i want, not to aim to please you or an other.. In a world that i shaped as i imagined best, it is only normal that i try to fill it with characters i consider more suited for this particular shape of reality. You are wrong however in thinking that i have anything against you,or that i disconsider your points of view, nor did i had any intention to tell you "fuck off", afterall i asked for feedback, yours included..and i try to understand and reply to it.

Oh one more thing... the point of the game has nothing to do with neutrality or objectivity as you implied. In fact its all about subjectivity and how you manage to manifest your subjective views against others people subjective views. I am not aiming towards a neutral and ideal society full of zombies, but a vivid and creative community of valuable people that regardless if they hate eachother or are friends, will influence the game world in a creative, original, and meaningful way...thats my primary direction

@Phantom

bullying is a concept i can't fight against because i do not see it the same way you do, same way i do not understand "online rape". I don;t understand how anyone could expect something to be done against bullying in a world where you fight for your freedom to do anything. If i am not mistaken, in other games the situation is the same, the only help you get against people like dst or Eon, you get from other players, never from any official authority. When i helped you it was a help from me as a PLAYER, and apparently it was considered favoritism. Don't you think it is funny how I am accused of favoring both you and dst at the same time? If you can do something in the realm and is not against the rules then ..do it. Dst killing you repeatedly is ofc annoying and frustrating, but it is the right of any player to focus their anger on anyone and use whatever tools they have as they want to. You are asking me for "protection"? Because i can not offer that. I can change the rules if it becomes mandatory, but if i make rules against player freedoms based on complains and not on concept, and adapt to any whining, complains will keep coming just the same way or worse.

I respected your role and freedom when i did not investigate your dreams activity, when i did not act against you in any way despite your obvious inactivity masked by apparent activity in moodpanel and such. I considered your role as needed and well represented by you, at least as a character and personality if not in actual activity. in a similar way i value those you consider your opponents that bully you, and in the same way i respect their role and activity, even if i not always agree to their methods. I fear i can not moderate any conflict where i need to give up one or the other valuable character and i can;t pick. In such situations i let nature take its course. You will either be eaten alive, or you will survive, its up to you. I can not make rules against player freedoms received through their own efforts.

@vertu

sadly i see no way i can improve player friendlyness. Maybe it is not my best skill...i will glady allow others to do that in their own way, as long as will not require my authority.

A flowerpower world is not suiting md concept, and i can not do any step in a direction that is not what i consider suited for md

Lets make a summary:

my main issues are favoritism towards some players (i listed them and will reply to that at the end) and ingoring crimes or problematic activities. (includes bullying)

did i miss any other major things i do wrong?

@pashweetie:

i agree that is a major problem. I open my eyes to new characters too rare. I do not need to be in any hurry because their age matters too not their quality alone. If one character is awesome yet ignored, it should remain the same one year later otherwise its not worthy of much attention. But i ignored people many years, in favor of older players i already knew. This is mainly because i HOPED that older players will become in turn, pillars of md, attracting their own followers that will require their attention. To some extent, my ignorance had this effect...it shifted many peoples attention towards other valuable people in md, replacing me as a main "target".

From time to time i pick one character from the pool of ignored characters that i know to be valuable, and i play a bit with them, in my own way. If i find some ...color... in them, i boost them with powers, that is considered "favoritism" most of the time. When i focus on a random person I do so trying to build a pillar, a point on the events map of md that will remain of reference for other activities and influences. In most of the case that person lacks various skills to fit such a role...but i give them a chance to learn whats needed. In turn this helps me to get the character i needed and them to complete their character and rl self with things they missed. That person might have the "color" needed to complete the "painting" but its not having the required consistency and saturation. People like seigheart, fang, sands, many many more, were people that i picked at some point, because of pure intuition. I tried to turn them into such pillars (cant find a better word). Sometimes i do "favors" to people i never talked before. Other times i do _favors_  to people i know, but always only when i consider that favor will either have minimum impact , or a valuable impact. Other characters become pillars on their own, like Eon, Phantom, Rhaegar, Jester and many many others, so in this case i feel obliged to protect them more than i do others, ignoring rules for some of them, or putting less pressure on their obligations in case of a given role. Others, float between becomming a pillar on their own, and needing a small opportunity/hint at some point in time to lift of and grow...to the majority of these people i never talk directly because my influence will mean altering their natural grows too much, sadly they start to feel ignored at some point. Regardless of the category of characters i could place you in, there are people that influence MD in ways that create swirls. Such a swirl is a sort of chain of events that shifts a group of people into one direction, but cutting severely their perception of the rest of the realm and influencing their opinions. These are riot starters in general, and as a dictator that i consider myself, i usualy aim to destroy these...however i do not struggle to much to succeed, because in essence these people remain valuable, they just need some sort of pressure from me to focus on.

well..that was a small insight on how i think of md characters, and the sort of logic that governs my actions and decisions. If you believe you understand it, or that its relevant and that it explains your issues with me, i am willing to go on with similar explenations. Otherwise, i fear anything else i say its just a nicely shaped logical connection that will fit whatever you should or need to hear. The truth of what happens in my mind, is the way i described above....but it might be useless to most of you, or incomprehensible... no offence.

Just to clarify in case of a misunderstanding: When I spoke about neutrality/objectivity, I did not mean about all MD characters, I was referring to admin abilities.

I know MD is about subjectivity. Well, symbols are very intuitive related and this is a world full of symbols. I am portraying a concern that admin subjectivity will conflict the subjectivity of a regular player, which should halter your own point of this realm. When I say admin abilities, I refer at mechanisms developed to maintain the technical part of the game, to see make sure general rules of the game are not being abused and such, I don't refer at king roles (those are in character abilities, and I have no problems with that except when I think things have gone out of proportions, like I said about Firsanthalas case)

The parts that you left unanswered were very concrete cases, you answered the 'general' part, which you clarified for me additionally in your new post.

this is getting funny

so first

I do what the fuck i want, the way i want..that is my job and purpose, to shape md how the fuck i want

then

a world where you fight for your freedom to do anything

those 2 do not get very well one with the other, that fight you tell us about seems is just an illusion, a useless fight IF no matter what we do we cannot change different aspects or shape ourselves as we see ourselves, instead we need to shape ourselves in a way that it will fit your vision, your image so we can fit into the mechanism but in this way we need to alter ourselves or be "doomed" to not go up on your scale of values and bla bla

hence the goal of the game seems to be for us to hit our heads on different kinds of walls for your amusement, something like "lets see that happens if i make them do this seemingly important but worthless and futile task", i know it must be fun to watch

@Mods: this is defiantly offtopic and targeted slander.

Now I would understand periodic review, especially if there were any kind of complaints regarding dreams, but what dst did was excessive spying for no good reason.  If it were something a regular player could do somehow, fine, I would accept that, but she used her admin tools to bully me (and not just me but interrogate other players about their dreams).

Now I have been killed twice within the past two weeks after being released from jail... and for what?  By a bully who is stronger and does so because she can.

Now, I have witnessed bullying in other instances, but, since they did not involve me I won't speak to them. 

@ Mods. If you create new topic for PO, please move this answer there.

PO, if you swear you didn't do anything else with your powers but the mass dreaming, then I will vote you for whatever you want.

In the mean time let me point a few things that were made public at some points:

1. you started your role by (ab)using it to chat with other player you were too lazy to locate. That is not a real dream. Ppl complained.

2. you started accusing dst for doing her job and watching YOU not to abuse your powers (see point 1)

3. you abused your dreamer powers (and all your spells) for vengeance against Eon (multiple dreams even for seconds)

4. you slander the council for not doing their job

5. you started generating fake dreams (using fake names) just to make dst's role miserable

6. you finally got what you wanted : watcher free dreams and you messed it up with a mass dream

So, considering what you said:

I worked for years to build that role, and unlocking the ability was a proud achievement (which took a lot of effort).  I never abused the power (with the exception of the one mass dreaming which happened after I stopped because my role was sabotaged already).  I have several dozen pages of dream logs that I treasure, memories of helping players explore their subconscious and subconscious currents throughout the realm.  It is a choice that the 'gods' made, to allow bullying to continue and prevent me from making meaningful contributions to the realm.

We can all understand how "hard" you worked to destroy your role.

If you want to prove your innocence, I propose you a log war: a log of dreams (Chewett can provide it so it would be unbiased) and you provide logs for each and every single dream.

7. instead of staying in jail you got out and laughed of all MD because nobody could touch you and all , as you said, "because I can"

8. after being jailed you still accuse dst for what YOU did

NOTE: being dead cannot prevent you from creating quests. There are always other means.

rhaegar, i am trying to stick to the topic, and that is to discuss what i do wrong and whats worst about myself. discussing individual cases is totally offtopic, yet i try to answer to any post about personal incidences in such way that i answer both to that post and also provide useful information that is on topic.  Same goes to phantom.

Phanto, no one answered you in a more direct way than i could ever do without becomming too personally involved. When you find it suitable, you use my reasons yourself, when not, you label them as favors and actions against you. You should try to understand that i offer other roles same sort of liberties i offered you. This is not a topic about blaming others, so no one, pls stop. One detail about what you said needs clarified however, logs about dreams would have voided the very essence of what dreams are.

emerald, my view about what sort of characters i think suitable for md world is broad enough to include both contradicting profiles and elements that are against my base views. I do make a difference between what i personally like and what i find suitable for md in general.. In fact, on several occasions, including ongoing roles, i do not interfere with people i personally think that they have "undesirable" roles and i keep an open mind to things i don;t normally like. The two things you mentioned go quite well together, considering my way of "fighting" against what i don;t like is also ignorance (meaning i let them go on and if community accepts them or they manage somehow to survive on their own, i adapt my views to learn from those people)

About admins...

every single person that has any admin related role or ability, reached that position following a role related  approach. There are no people "hired" as admins, they all reached there through hard work and dedication. This means that their responsabilities are closely related to their freedom to do what they please with their achievements. In some cases i do not interfere and rules are set by the next person with responsability. A good example are forum mods, rules for them are not set by me. In case of dst, her admin role... ADMIN ROLE...is a role, not an admin position. She uses tools she earned, but does activities that cross the border of her own role....it is a delicate situation to judge or to limit. In such cases i put in balance the good vs the bad effects of what she does and in my own personal opinion, she can;t do her role right if restricted by more rules. I do also believe that she got too wild and agressive, but as long as you keep provoking her, I can't do anything about it unless totally cutting her abilities and destroying her role, and that, put in balance with the things she does good, is simply not worth the loss. Dst killed several valuable characters in md that i wouldn;t have influenced or kicked out myself, but i do believe she is aware of her actions and manages not to abuse her abilities "too much". Abusing them a bit, under the radar, is something i will not "search and destroy", because once you _earn_ some features, you should have some sort of freedom using them. However if your actions cross a certain line and what you do is not motivated by purpose but by rage, then i interfere, or council does. Phantom, you crossed that line with the action that got you in jail, dst flew under the radar and did not do anything outrageous with her tools. Dst pushed me to take action against you, but for SAME reasoning i did not and allowed you to do certain things under the radar, as part of your advantage of earning certain tools. It is funny how i treat you almost equally and you both think i favor the other one.

I've written a post several times but didn't post it.  This kind of topic can be quite toxic.  With some of the issues you've been having, I worry for you.

Jump into MD as a regular player more and talk to people you don't usually talk to.  Branch out and expand your circle.  You may find a gem you never knew existed.

i guess this topic ended now, that all focus shifted on the favoritism part.

i shall take note of all your comments and critical observatios, and i thank you for them

i must say one thing you managed to do, convinced me even more that md has evolved to something different than i was aware of. like any parent that watches his kid grow, at some poit i need to realise my position in this vommunity and simply give up. my ONLY advantage over any of you is in my view my intuition about md future, yet this is something that is nowdys totally not respected and un valued. i am still a good programmer at times, but chew is better, rendril was better too...dude2 will take over in time if he keeps the good work........anyway... i shall read all your posts one more time soon, just for my awareness of the situation.

mods. feel free to close topic

Thank you

ps. not only i guarantee you i will not chase you down and murder in your sleep for your wirds (lol) but i will do an extra effort not to judge anyone in md for a long time. apparently i am less needed than i hoped to be

have fun