Magistra

Free Magistra

I completely agree with you. I am rather dissappointed that Magistra has made no moves to even try to apologize to anyone that I stated in my post that she needs to aplogize to. But even with her being stubborn and extremely chidlish about this, I think that she needs to make this up to chewett in some way rather than spending time in jail. Maybe have her spend the next month earning a friendly relationship with Chewett. Working things out and becoming friendly with each other. Instead of rotting in jail, where the only thing that is going to happen is that she will gain more anger, and be more prone to lashing out, than I believe she would be if she made amends with all those involved.

Magistra I love you, but it's time you accept the fact that you have no proof to back up your claims, there is nothing that can be done to help you. You need to apologize to the community and make amends to all of those affected by this. Then you need to move and forget this ever happened, and if anything like this ever happens again. You need to get a screen shot immediately and I wll do everything I can to push it through and make sure that justice comes to whoever it may be that has ruined your experience on this game.

I would also like to apologize to Chewett for any ill will that may have come to him from my end while I was trying to figure out what was going on in this.

Because forcing her to be friends with everyone else?

To be fair...

Magistra, your behavior has proven that you are deserving of no apologies and no setting right with Chew. You burned every bridge. Every single one. He gave you a chance, and you flipped him off.

You do not deserve the reconsiliation between the two of you, nor do you deserve the loss of weight for your actions. Own up to your crap for once and have some accountability. You slandered a good man's name. And what has he done to you? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Leave him alone. You are not deserving of whatever kind treatment he gives you. Go on before you dig another knife into his back. You only wish to seek reconciliation because you got punished. What a coward's way of behaving. Pitiful.

Outside of what probably happened to you, you have to admit it was wrong to just throw accusations to people without any proof, and repeatedly slandering Chewett when he offered to investigate your case. Taking responsibilities for your actions is the adult thing to do, and I think you should serve your punishment if you really regret what you did. I'm sure 1 month in jail is nothing compared to the emotional distress you caused Chewett.

Due to ignorance of the game rules and mechanics, there were a lot of misunderstandings from your side about various things in the past. I always had a tendency to justify you in my head, you couldn't have known, etc, but enough is enough.

Recently you stated how you are experienced and mature - that means that you should be aware of the consequences of your acts. I do not support your request.

Magistra should stay in jail.

Well, I would like to apologize to Chewett, but unfortunately I am on his ignore list.

Magistra  You continue to add fuel to the fire you started. even with this simple comment which was not needed.  Please stop.  

(my bad on delayed reply)

@grido

So let us say every parent of a missing child should be put to prison?

If there's no evidence of the child actually being missing, then yes. There have been a few cases in the past where parents have claimed their child was missing, and they'd actually just hidden them away a while so they could get attention, they since got arrested for wasting police time.