Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Change

Change's (flower?) Garden

Recommended Posts

[log=Day 78, Year 8][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] hums softly as she stabs her spade into the grass and, taking it out, stabs it in again to the right of her last stab. She does this until she's made an outline of a circle[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Wow! *[/background][i][background=transparent]smiles as she looks at what she's done[/background][/i][background=transparent]* It looks quite good actually.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]turns to Miss Daimon[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Doesn't it look good?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]frowns at Miss Daimon's lack of reaction but then shrugs it off[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Ah well. It is just a circle of grass anyways. Now how to fix that...[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Maybe I was trying to dig out too much at once last time. Yes, that's probably it. I did see some dirt as I tried to pry the grass out of the ground. And I really only need to remove the grass, right?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]So... *[/background][i][background=transparent]sticks her spade a couple of inches into the shadowed outline of a circle that shows where she's dug before.[/background][/i][background=transparent]* That's about how deep the grass goes. I guess I need to dig.. sideways?[/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] pushes down on her small spade so that it's nearly parallel to the ground. Taking both hands, she tries to shove it into the dirt just below the grass and winces at the amount of resistance[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Owww! *[/background][i][background=transparent]lets go of the spade and shakes her hand out, rubbing her sore wrist gingerly[/background][/i][background=transparent]* It's just as hard, if not harder than last time.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Maybe I do need the help of my Sharptear. He does have a green thumb, literally, after all. *[/background][i][background=transparent]chuckles[/background][/i][background=transparent]*[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]summons her Sharptear to a spot in front of her. She stands up and hands her spade to him[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Here, take this.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] laughing at his reaction she tells him what she wants him to do[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]--So you see, since you're a Sharp-tear, I thought you'd be perfect for the job. I know I've never asked you stuff like this before but.. you have a green thumb so..[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]listens as her sharptear whispers in her ear[/background][/i][background=transparent]* You want one of those tokens? But they're a hit and miss, and I'm not that rich.. You'll probably be getting one somewhat soon though so..[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]smiles as he gets on his knees and does what she attempted before, only he is successful[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Wow! You sliced through the dirt as if it was nothing![/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] thinks secretly that she needs to make use of his services more often[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Now try and pry the grass off of the dirt *[/background][i][background=transparent]she says as she watches over his shoulder[/background][/i][background=transparent]*[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]frowns as she sees the grass tenting where the spade is pushing up[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Too tough for you?[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]scratches her head after she receives a nod. She blinks as she gets an idea[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Maybe if all of the grass was seperated from the dirt instead of just one part.. yes.. get to it, sharpie![/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Yes yes, just keep on slicing the dirt around the whole circle, and try and pierce through to the centre of the circle each time.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]grins as her sharptear finishes the task[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Now you should be able to just lift the circle of grass off... YES! Yes yes yes! Put it off to the side--Yes, right there.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]sighs happily and kneels beside her circle of dirt[/background][/i][background=transparent]* There's still a bit of grass stuck in the ground, but that should be fine, right? Right.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]runs her hands over the dirt and tries to dig some barehanded but stops in surprise[/background][/i][background=transparent]* This dirt is hard! I mean, it's obvious since it was so hard to dig but.. the other plots look softer and more--[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]--more grainy, that's the word. Well, how you get food to be more like sand is by chopping it up sooo... *[/background][i][background=transparent]turns to her sharptear[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Chop up this dirt with the spade until it's almost as grainy as sand.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]smiles, sitting back as she watches her sharptear work at the ground[/background][/i][background=transparent]* ... How deep? Um.. good point. Let's say as deep as the spade--Yes, like that.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]looks around at the other gardens and blinks as she hears something[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Done already? Great![/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] turns back to her sharptear and looks at her plot. She grabs a handful of dirt and smiles as she opens her hand, watching the grainy dirt fall to the ground[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=ziDbzUL_N-EAQfgiskccRQ,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Great job! You can go now, I think. *[/background][i][background=transparent]takes the spade from him[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Thanks for your help![/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Hmm, I'm not sure how to plant these seeds exactly though. Maybe I should wait until I know. *[/background][i][background=transparent]nods to herself[/background][/i][background=transparent]* Yes, waiting would be good.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Rumi said that he didn't want to summon the rain because I was starting my plot though.. maybe I should protect it with something...[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]looks at the circle of grass beside her plot[/background][/i][background=transparent]* I could use this, couldn't I? It sure is tough, so it probably could protect it.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]nods and places the circle of grass upside-down on her garden[/background][/i][background=transparent]* There. Now no one will mistake it for grass.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]*[/background][i][background=transparent]wipes some sweat off of her brow and turns to Miss Daimon[/background][/i][background=transparent]* You can go too. *[/background][i][background=transparent]watches as she disappears[/background][/i][background=transparent]* .[/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] stretches as she walks over to the shed, spade in hand. She opens the door, puts the spade away, comes out, shuts the door and blinks in surprise[/background][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/b][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]: [/background][/b][background=transparent]Everyone was just here! It's too bad that I missed him. I'm done for today though! I feel great![/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent]:[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=qChnT1Ywt3j5KO2e1quxEg,,"][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=4][i][u][background=transparent]Change[/background][/u][/i][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent] whistles happily and walks along the path towards fenths press[/log][/background][/i][/size][/font][/color] Edited by Change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    15,918
    Total Topics
    174,120
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...