Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BFH

MD SUMMER FEST CHAT LOGS

Recommended Posts

[log=July 17 - 15:00 server - Fenth Beach]

[17/07/12 03:32] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia takes his hand[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 03:32] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] :P Sorry bout that[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 03:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 03:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no submissions yet
[17/07/12 03:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]well two but those were people trying to have fun :P
[17/07/12 03:33] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I'm stumped.
[17/07/12 03:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I wonder if 16:00 server quest will be this hard to solve...
[17/07/12 03:35] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Another puzzle?
[17/07/12 03:35] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth coughs[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 03:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]it have variety :P
[17/07/12 03:35] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia pulls herself to her feet[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 03:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b]You keep coughing.
[17/07/12 03:36] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] I do...
[17/07/12 03:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]one of the submission may have been someone trying to mess around a bit with the code :P
[17/07/12 03:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 03:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I am kind of tired, will try that again tomorrow
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]mess with it!
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]break it!! then teach me how to avoid it :))
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i hope you enjoyed some empty submissions and some random numbers :P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]actually i am not that good in web programing
[17/07/12 03:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]so i couldn't manage a thing :P
[17/07/12 03:38] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]anyway, good night everyone
[17/07/12 03:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]night
[17/07/12 03:38] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Night Vall.
[17/07/12 03:38] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Can there be multiple submissions from the same person?
[17/07/12 03:38] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Night
[17/07/12 03:41] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth pokes Ava and runs[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 03:41] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Wha? [url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=2334"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=2334[/url][/i][/color])
[17/07/12 03:41] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Bah!
[17/07/12 03:43] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth hides by the boat[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 03:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]not sure
[17/07/12 03:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]maybe
[17/07/12 03:46] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Eh, all right
[17/07/12 03:47] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Firefox is being a jerk[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 03:48] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I wonder if this boat will set sail... [color=#305681]*[i]whistles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 03:49] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth runs by and pokes her again[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:01] [b]:[/b] [i]Dragual Monarth throws the dice and gets 4 [/i]
[17/07/12 04:14] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth coughs[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia tackles him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:18] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Bah! [color=#305681]*[i]falls to the ground[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:19] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]oO
[17/07/12 04:19] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Hehe
[17/07/12 04:19] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]looks around[/i]*[/color] What do I do now?
[17/07/12 04:19] [b]Avaritia:[/b]You turn into a cushion.
[17/07/12 04:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia sits on him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:20] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]huff as he is sat upon[/i]*[/color] Uhh...
[17/07/12 04:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]wow.. Nowadays we really are creative...
[17/07/12 04:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no needs for sofas :=
[17/07/12 04:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]=))*
[17/07/12 04:21] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth attempts to chuckle but fails as he can hardly breathe[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:21] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia laughs[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:21] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Oi! [color=#305681]*[i]pokes Dragual[/i]*[/color] I'm not that fat.
[17/07/12 04:21] [b]Avaritia:[/b]_That_ fat. [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:21] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth tickles her sides[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:22] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol I was about to point to the same
[17/07/12 04:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia squirms and giggles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth pushes her off of him and tickles her some more[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:23] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Oomph! [color=#305681]*[i]giggles and squirms while gasping for breath[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:23] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth stands up and runs to hide behind a tree[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia gasps for breath[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia blinks and looks around[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia pokes BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth peeks out from behind the tree at Ava[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yes...?
[17/07/12 04:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia feels stalked[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia turns around and looks at the tree[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth throws a small pebble at her[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*BFH Lightning* prepares his Spear of Seven to poke back[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth wishes he had the staff of seven[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth frowns because BFH gave away his staff[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia whacks the pebble aside, but still manages to hurt her hand slightly[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:26] [b]Avaritia:[/b]AHH! [color=#305681]*[i]looks at the spear then runs to hide behind a bush[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth throws a small pebble at BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]avoids the peeble[/i]*[/color] Incoming.....
[17/07/12 04:28] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]pops up[/i]*[/color] A new spell?
[17/07/12 04:28] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]I want a spell!
[17/07/12 04:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]solve it :P
[17/07/12 04:29] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]It's not up in the trigger box anymore.
[17/07/12 04:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]mood
[17/07/12 04:29] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia points to the mood panel[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:31] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia pokes Dragual[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:31] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Bah! [color=#305681]*[i]pokes her back[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:32] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]where do i find the player id?
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]on top of the page
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]next to you playername
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia takes Dragual's hands and tries to drag him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]before logout / idle buttons
[17/07/12 04:33] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Bah! [color=#305681]*[i]follows Ava[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:34] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia drags him over to the water's edge then pushes him in and grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:35] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth falls into the water, but reaches up and grabs her wrist and pulls her in[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:36] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]is the quest over already?
[17/07/12 04:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Ooalksdh! [color=#305681]*[i]falls in[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 04:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no
[17/07/12 04:36] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]No shift them eh?
[17/07/12 04:36] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Heh...
[17/07/12 04:37] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth mumbles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:37] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia surfaces and spits water in Darth's face[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:37] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]brb.... Again[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 04:49] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Mmk[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 04:52] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]back[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 04:52] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Welcome back[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 04:52] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]closes his eyes and wipes the spit water from his face[/i]*[/color] ...
[17/07/12 04:53] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:53] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Jerk
[17/07/12 04:53] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles and walks out of the water[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:53] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia ducks back under the water[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:54] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia surfaces then walks out onto the beach[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:55] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth skips a rock across the surface of the water[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:55] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]watches[/i]*[/color] I can beat that.
[17/07/12 04:55] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color] Go for it!
[17/07/12 04:55] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia picks up a large rock and tosses it into the water, watching it splash and not skip[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:56] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I win.
[17/07/12 04:56] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:57] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia smiles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:57] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia lays out on the sand[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth sits next to the stone wall and leans against it[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 04:59] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Brb[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]DEMACLESE XIII Veerify your Personal Messages
[17/07/12 05:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Same QUIANNA
[17/07/12 05:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :)
[17/07/12 05:12] [b]Quianna:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 05:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yay!
[17/07/12 05:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I already verified your submission
[17/07/12 05:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]You did it correctly :D
[17/07/12 05:13] [b]Quianna:[/b]sweet!
[17/07/12 05:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Dema submitted it first but have a minor error, he needs to fix and resubmit[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]So Quianna.. Someone lost his precious stones
[17/07/12 05:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and it appears to be something never used in MagicDuel
[17/07/12 05:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]maybe something new
[17/07/12 05:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :D
[17/07/12 05:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Congratulations!
[17/07/12 05:15] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]did i get it?
[17/07/12 05:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]You are now the owner of the first ChaoticBoost Stone!
[17/07/12 05:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]fix the Error Dema[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]one error[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]It holds a new spell :D
[17/07/12 05:16] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]give me a sec
[17/07/12 05:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]where's quianna
[17/07/12 05:17] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Chaoticboost stone to Quianna[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:18] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]back[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth pokes Ava[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and ofc the 3 silver coins as part of the reward :P
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Ope, too slow
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Quianna[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Quianna[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Quianna[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia pokes Darth[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Congratulations :)
[17/07/12 05:20] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth throws a small pebble at her[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:20] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]When did you start calling me Darth?
[17/07/12 05:20] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]i suppose i was a bit slow..
[17/07/12 05:21] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you still can submit for the silver coins :D
[17/07/12 05:21] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you only have ONE error
[17/07/12 05:21] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia flicks him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:22] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]one of those numbers is wrong
[17/07/12 05:22] [b]Avaritia:[/b]About an hour ago. I'm preferring Dragual, though
[17/07/12 05:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:23] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]My mind betrays me sometimes.
[17/07/12 05:24] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]We can only submit for coins now?
[17/07/12 05:24] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Or would we still get the stone?
[17/07/12 05:25] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I shall call you Gualmon!
[17/07/12 05:26] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]I like it!
[17/07/12 05:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:26] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Darn, now I have to change it... [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:26] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]You can call me Darth...
[17/07/12 05:27] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I prefer Gualmon.
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Not for this quest
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you compete for coins now
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Well... I don't?
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Ah...
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth frowns[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]First got that chance :D
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Hey not even council tried it! :P
[17/07/12 05:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]not even me :))
[17/07/12 05:30] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 05:31] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Good boy. [color=#305681]*[i]pats Gualmon on the head[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you missed that part
[17/07/12 05:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]but no that's not the error
[17/07/12 05:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]fix it :))
[17/07/12 05:31] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth pushes her hand away[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:32] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia tries to forcefully hug him to annoy him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:33] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]but i did
[17/07/12 05:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you did?
[17/07/12 05:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you resubmitted it?
[17/07/12 05:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I don't see any new submissions with any corrections...
[17/07/12 05:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]let me recheck server
[17/07/12 05:35] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]i corrected that ages ago..
[17/07/12 05:35] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth hugs her[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]not here...[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth grins wickedly[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]i sent u a pm too
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]blinks[/i]*[/color] well, that didn't work
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles and lets her go[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]anyways you pmd it
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia shoves him off[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]wools lag[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]xD[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]woops[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]dragual your submission is correct you miss something :P Instructions wize :P
[17/07/12 05:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Dema you get 3 silver coins
[17/07/12 05:38] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Did I? [color=#305681]*[i]gives a puzzled look[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:38] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Demaclese XIII [/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:38] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Demaclese XIII [/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:39] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Demaclese XIII [/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:39] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]thanks....
[17/07/12 05:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia doesn't notice a change in Gualmon's expression since he always looks confused[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth pokes Ava[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia smiles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Demaclese XIII looks at the shining silver in his hands[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:40] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Oi! [color=#305681]*[i]flicks him[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:41] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Demaclese XIII grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:41] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]what do you use these for though?
[17/07/12 05:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]so dragual you submitted it? If so you know what are the instructions :))
[17/07/12 05:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Silver Coins can be used to buy creatures/items/spells
[17/07/12 05:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]to build up your treasure
[17/07/12 05:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]or reward players as I do :))
[17/07/12 05:43] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth wishes he left his notes in numerical order[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:43] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]from shops or other players?
[17/07/12 05:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]other players
[17/07/12 05:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you will usually see offers on forum
[17/07/12 05:44] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia facepals[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:44] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]ugh, palms*[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Really drag: Warning! Access to this file it restricted! Further attempts will result in severe punishment! [/i][/color]) :P
[17/07/12 05:46] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]xD Hey! It scares away the noovs! xD[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] :P next time make it red :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:46] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]hehe, noovs[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]with scary messages and retrieve their id and even their ip :[/i][/color]) ), that would be lot more scary
[17/07/12 05:47] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]xD Nice![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Wookies are making me evil...[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:47] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]will you show me how to do that? XD[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:48] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]no[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:48] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia tackle-hugs Gualmon[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:48] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]aw.[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:51] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I need to learn how to code[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 05:51] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 05:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]LOL
[17/07/12 05:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ages ago
[17/07/12 05:52] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth wrestles with Ava[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]but that's valid :P
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Yay!
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Dragual Monarth[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Dragual Monarth[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:53] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia tickles him[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:54] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Silver coin to Dragual Monarth[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]so the first three done
[17/07/12 05:54] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]tries to fight off her hands, laughing[/i]*[/color] No!
[17/07/12 05:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I'll leave the quest up for those you wish to try it for fun
[17/07/12 05:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Tomorrow 16 server my main quest #1 will be up
[17/07/12 05:56] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]farewell bfh
[17/07/12 05:56] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Okay [color=#305681]*[i]tickles with no mercy[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:57] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Bah! [color=#305681]*[i]laughs and struggles to push her hands away[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 05:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Dema
[17/07/12 05:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]btw: Congrats, it's good to see players getting involved :D
[17/07/12 05:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia stops tickling him and hides behind a bush[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 05:58] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]gets up and looks around for her[/i]*[/color] I'll get you!
[17/07/12 05:59] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia snickers then puts a hand over her mouth[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:00] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Ha! [color=#305681]*[i]runs towards the bush as he hears her[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 06:01] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia tries to outrun him since she's been compromised[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:02] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth runs like a mad man as he chases her[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:04] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]trips and falls[/i]*[/color] ahhdsjhdsk!
[17/07/12 06:04] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth catches up to her, then leans down and to poke her several times[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:05] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]rolls on to her back[/i]*[/color] bah.
[17/07/12 06:05] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth offers her a hand[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:06] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia takes his hand and pulls herself to her feet[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:07] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth walks back to the rest of the party[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:07] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia dusts herself off and tries to get the sand out of her hair[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:07] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]What do you think of my mood panel statement?
[17/07/12 06:08] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color] Seems legit.
[17/07/12 06:08] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:09] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia gives up on her hair and ties it back up[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:10] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]looks around[/i]*[/color] sleepy crowd
[17/07/12 06:10] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] Mhm. Seems so.
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]Avaritia:[/b]So now I'm stuck with you [color=#305681]*[i]sighs dramatically[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]we can slap them
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Hey I can leave...
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Slap fight?
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]War!!
[17/07/12 06:14] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]There are a bunch of newbies at the mill we can slap...
[17/07/12 06:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I don't sleep until I finish some script
[17/07/12 06:15] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia giggles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:15] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]some slapping keeps me awake :))
[17/07/12 06:15] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i can echo that...
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]upps wrong place :P
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]Dragual Monarth:[/b]Echo what?
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth laughs[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]echo php function
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]nevermind
[17/07/12 06:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 06:17] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*BFH Lightning* takes his spear and targets Dragual[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia pokes the boat[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth hides behind the boat[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:19] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]watches them[/i]*[/color] Ooh, this'll be good.
[17/07/12 06:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*BFH Lightning* lauches his Spear[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Dragual Monarth teleports away[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:20] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*BFH Lightning* runs takes his spear targets and lauches away again[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:20] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Goooo B! F! H! Go Lightning
[17/07/12 06:21] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]fades and grabs his sword[/i]*[/color] in Guard!
[17/07/12 06:21] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]he really left... EVIL[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 06:24] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I never was good at cheerleading...
[17/07/12 06:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 06:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]if I keep killing bugs I'll never finish scripting :))
[17/07/12 06:26] [b]Avaritia:[/b];P
[17/07/12 06:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]so ava...
[17/07/12 06:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Who are you? Character wize :P
[17/07/12 06:27] [b]Avaritia:[/b]What do you mean?
[17/07/12 06:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]people tend to build their character
[17/07/12 06:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]example chewett is the Wookie
[17/07/12 06:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you are?
[17/07/12 06:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]another bug! ARGhgh[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 06:31] [b]Avaritia:[/b]A flibbertigibbet.
[17/07/12 06:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]what?
[17/07/12 06:33] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]niiice[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 06:33] [b]Avaritia:[/b]A flibbertigibbet. A whimsy and flighty woman.
[17/07/12 06:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]interesting
[17/07/12 06:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]first time in all my life I hear that concept :D
[17/07/12 06:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]we learn new things everyday
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]Avaritia:[/b]An interesting tag it would make, yes
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b]Greetings
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Haha, yup
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Phantom!
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]heys
[17/07/12 06:35] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]smiles at Poe[/i]*[/color] Greetings
[17/07/12 06:36] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Phantom Orchid smiles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 06:38] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]looks around[/i]*[/color] Gone so soon.
[17/07/12 06:45] [b]Avaritia:[/b]G'noght BFH
[17/07/12 06:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]night
[17/07/12 07:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I Idle now
[17/07/12 07:10] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]please participate in the available quests. I return tomorrow for my Main Quest #1
[17/07/12 08:51] [b]AmberRune:[/b]lash?
[17/07/12 09:42] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Tom Pouce used the Heat stone to temporarily learn the Heat spell[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 09:42] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 10:25] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 10:41] [b]:[/b] [i]The Witch Doctor collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 10:46] [b]Maebius:[/b]Horray for the beach!
[17/07/12 10:48] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 10:54] [b]:[/b] [i]The Witch Doctor collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 10:57] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 10:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]nadrolski high fives each and everyone![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 11:03] [b]:[/b] [i]The Witch Doctor collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 11:15] [b]Maebius:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/16-contests-quests-and-adventures/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 11:15] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello all.
[17/07/12 11:17] [b]Ratbert:[/b]Hello.
[17/07/12 11:17] [b]nadrolski:[/b] :D
[17/07/12 11:17] [b]Maebius:[/b]new quest up, for all to enjoy. Magic Treasure Chests across the realm!
[17/07/12 11:20] [b]:[/b] [i]Maebius collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 11:28] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 11:53] [b]ehalep:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]yells[/i]*[/color] MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 11:53] [b]ehalep:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]Bows[/i]*[/color] Greetings
[17/07/12 11:53] [b]ehalep:[/b]Is there someone here official from the MD Summer quests? I want to make a question
[17/07/12 11:55] [b]Maebius:[/b]Ask away. I can't promise I'm official, but I can answer unofficially, maybe. [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 11:56] [b]ehalep:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]Smiles[/i]*[/color] i just sent you a message. I couldn't just speak it out loud
[17/07/12 11:58] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]scribbles a quick reply[/i]*[/color] Sorry, I actually don't know the answer to that one. You'd have to track down BFH for that one.
[17/07/12 12:22] [b]Maebius:[/b]It's fun when [color=#990000]Mur[/color] and the other demons are playing, isn't it?
[17/07/12 12:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Crash Dummy is a demon as well ? :P
[17/07/12 12:24] [b]Maebius:[/b]who else would be pressing the Red Button! [color=#305681]*[i]overdramatically looks fearful[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It seems too ..... "fragile" ... for a demon :P
[17/07/12 12:24] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]interesting location there: 5_1x0_1
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color] Oh? Where is that?
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]He pressed the green button ^^^^^^^
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]any ideas on which plane that might be? I failed to imagine :D
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Indeed where is that ?
[17/07/12 12:25] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]I guess it's where the demons reside
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]What are Jail's coords? Never been there
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]May i go for a visit ?
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Chewett:[/b]he is at 5_...?
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]not to jail, to where demons reside :P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Chewett:[/b]morning all
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hello Chewett
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]Is the Cryptogram Quest finished already?
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello chewett.
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Chewett:[/b]what happened last night? and who is crash test?
[17/07/12 12:26] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]><
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Chewett:[/b]thats what i wanted to know plix
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]Ahh.
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Maebius:[/b]You'd have to ask BFH for that, I imagine. it was still listed in announcements, so presume it's also still "on".
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Chewett:[/b]i heard someone won first place...
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Chewett:[/b]i cant remember where i saw that though :P
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Chewett, help me unlock the treasure chests :P already used 2 keys on goe ones
[17/07/12 12:27] [b]Chewett:[/b]they won a new spell or something
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Chewett:[/b]cant do, busy :P
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]Modd Panel
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Plix Plox:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]*Mood[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Meeehhhh ........ :(
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Chewett:[/b]ah yes, thats where i saw it
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where is the rest of the team ? :P:P:P
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Chewett:[/b]anyone know what the spell is?
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Chewett:[/b]aha yeah i forgot, you are on my tam valldore :P
[17/07/12 12:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I don't even know who Quinana ([color=#888888][i]if i remember correctly [/i][/color]) is
[17/07/12 12:29] [b]Chewett:[/b]as i told BFH at the start, he has planning a contest in one of my busiest weeks ([color=#888888][i]we just did a stocktake at work...[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:29] [b]Chewett:[/b]so i dont actually have time to help
[17/07/12 12:29] [b]Maebius:[/b]you should help your team, chewett. [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:29] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color] So this is what's left of the team?!?
[17/07/12 12:29] [b]Maebius:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I know you are busy, just being snarky, sorry[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:30] [b]Chewett:[/b]so, tell me two things, crash test, and new spell :D
[17/07/12 12:30] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]me two things, crash test, and new spell :D
[17/07/12 12:31] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]two things - I am too lasy and too hungry
[17/07/12 12:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]get motivated and grab something to eat
[17/07/12 12:32] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]raises his nose[/i]*[/color] Oh, I smell some bones, freshly digged bones. That IS yummy than the Dummy!
[17/07/12 12:32] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That's what the green button did after all
[17/07/12 12:33] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Valldore Nal points towards red talk in the sky[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:33] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] Indeed, made me hungry.
[17/07/12 12:33] [b]Maebius:[/b]But no ash, yet?
[17/07/12 12:34] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Well, now I can't wait to see the red button... and push it 0.0
[17/07/12 12:34] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]It could be like "Run Forest, ruuun"
[17/07/12 12:34] [b]Chewett:[/b]ima run :D laters
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]bye
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Chewett:[/b]Team 3 quest, Give all your heat to sages keep crack in wall heat vote!
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] LAter Chett, and all of you too.
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Chewett:[/b]Go Go Go!!!
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fire Starter hovers east above the waves[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Why ? you already have your Pint of T ?
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Chewett:[/b]i want a real one :P
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Team 3 quest, get me Fyrd here :P
[17/07/12 12:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]and keep Maebius from leaving :P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Or persuade team 1 to change leader ([color=#888888][i]or representative[/i][/color]) for the quest :P:P:P
[17/07/12 12:37] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius movelocks himself[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:38] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Valldore Nal looks at the boat, then Maebius and imagine him tied there[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:38] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where is Peace when you need a leash or two ..........
[17/07/12 12:39] [b]Maebius:[/b]I know, you find Peace and I'll be very happy. I need her for something to test. [color=#305681]*[i]smiles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:39] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You run tests on Peace ? .... Shame on you ..........
[17/07/12 12:40] [b]Maebius:[/b]No, she runs them on me, and I need to report the results, but she's NOT HERE! [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Ooo now that is more appropriate [color=#305681]*[i]smiles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:42] [b]Maebius:[/b]Of course the reason you need two people to open a treasure chest is so I can't go and score for team 2 on all of them. [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Your team competes as well ? :P
[17/07/12 12:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color] That sounds like cheating ......... :P
[17/07/12 12:44] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Next time, give the names of the scenes as well :P:P I don't do well with coordinates ([color=#888888][i]unless we are in the maze :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:47] [b]Maebius:[/b]Well,
[17/07/12 12:47] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal waves as he wakes up.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:47] [b]Maebius:[/b]I ran out of time and forgot to write them down as I visited them. [color=#305681]*[i]smirks[/i]*[/color] So, I was planning on it, but then left my scratch paper at home, so couldn't post actual names here today.
[17/07/12 12:48] [b]Maebius:[/b]I should really grab a USB thumb drive and jsut transfer all my files to both the home and work systems, or something. [color=#305681]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 12:48] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello 93!
[17/07/12 12:48] [b]lashtal:[/b]Hello Bringer of Light.
[17/07/12 12:49] [b]Maebius:[/b]Or you cna consider it my sneaky attempt to get everyone to klearn the map coords, Valldore. [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color] Your choice.
[17/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I prefer that sneaky attempt situation
[17/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So i have reasons to retaliate with sneaky attempts :P:P:P
[17/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hello lashtal
[17/07/12 12:51] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal grins and nods to Valldore.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:51] [b]lashtal:[/b]What do you think Valldore, may we let Maebius's team start our quest as well?
[17/07/12 12:51] [b]lashtal:[/b]Or are we waiting for Fyrd?
[17/07/12 12:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, i'd say give Fyrd until 16:00 when BFH will start one of his as well
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i hope some more ppl will be around[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Maebius:[/b]Meanwhile, there are treasures to find!
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]and then either ask for a representative, or start it for team 2
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]found 3 already
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]2 have 1 lock each unlocked
[17/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]but some crazy voices promote Teamwork :)
[17/07/12 12:53] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]i was wondering
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]If i unlock 1 of the locks
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]Maebius:[/b]Yep, you'll start to notice that pretty much every quest I code, will require that, in some way shape or form.
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]and then another teamate uses the same key to the same chest
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]lashtal:[/b]Let me grab a key as well
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]we are both gonna be locked for that chest ?
[17/07/12 12:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]or the second attempt with that key will fail ?
[17/07/12 12:56] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hmmm, you know what, that's one minor glitch I didn't account for. What would happen is your teammate ([color=#888888][i]the most recent[/i][/color]) person would get credit for that lock.
[17/07/12 12:56] [b]Maebius:[/b]So you'd be able to try key#2 yourself again.
[17/07/12 12:57] [b]Maebius:[/b]Good to keep in mind though, if I use that sort of functionality on a later quest. oops! Only thing I can suggest is ..um... "take notes?"
[17/07/12 12:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, yeah it's just that i was not sure for one key i used :P
[17/07/12 12:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What you can do in the future is flag the lock opened and just compare the key with the locked locks
[17/07/12 12:59] [b]Maebius:[/b]"take notes?" *nods, grinning. That's my new story and I'll stick to it. ([color=#888888][i]but in all seriousness, thanks for asking that, good to keep in mind![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 13:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So even if you have 2 locks with the same key, they will open one by one ([color=#888888][i]which i hope you don't, because i told lashtal to use different keys :P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]and since there are 16 chests, i guess some keys open more than 1 lock right ?
[17/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]or you have specific chests for the teams, so only some of them can be opened from each team ?
[17/07/12 13:01] [b]Maebius:[/b]Each chest uses two different keys, so no worries there. And yes, for example ([color=#888888][i]wrong example most likely[/i][/color]) Key#1 could open a lock on chest 5 and chest 9, or similar.
[17/07/12 13:02] [b]Maebius:[/b]teh keys and chests as all available for each team,. so Everyone can open chest#1 and get a point for it. They aren't "global" chests.
[17/07/12 13:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Now i just hope you used a pattern and to figure it out soon :P
[17/07/12 13:03] [b]Maebius:[/b]teh pattern was rolling a d20 twice, and ignoring anything >15 to set the locks. [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 13:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So it's not a race :P That would have been interesting as well :P
[17/07/12 13:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]i hate you
[17/07/12 13:04] [b]Maebius:[/b]but if you find a pattern, let me know, might be worth a bonus point or something. I was planning a race, but felt it more fair to keep them individual due to timezones and such
[17/07/12 13:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]and i usually roll low on d20, what about you ? [color=#305681]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color] [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 13:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]no no no , i am not gonna search for a random pattern which you prob not even think of :P
[17/07/12 13:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]your pattern is random d20 rolls
[17/07/12 13:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 13:06] [b]Maebius:[/b]Yep. Seemed the most fair ([color=#888888][i]and fastest[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 13:08] [b]Maebius:[/b]can I wander a bit yet? [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 13:15] [b]The Warrior:[/b]MD SUMMER!
[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Curses
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]If that X and Q didn't play tricks with me...
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Would have done this all sooner
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Princ Rhaegar raises his fist at the sky[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 14:28] [b]The Warrior:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 15:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows to BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]@The Warrior, Lone Wolf, Valldore Nal, Sunfire, lashtal, Maebius, Princ Rhaegar, Eagle Eye, Faceless Noob, Pix Plox, Sol, darkraptor, Guillanck, february, nadrolski, Awiiya, Yala Sviseusen, Eon[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]how did I get here
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]Son of a >>
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]oo come on .......... :P
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]Anything important or can I leave?
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Maebius:[/b]BFH summon. [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Sunfire arches a brow[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]lashtal:[/b]uh crap.
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BFH Kaboom magic!!
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Hello BFH!
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Important: Main Quest starts at 16:30
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lashtal you had key 15 ?
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Teams
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]will be assigned soon an unique code
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]Maebius:[/b]Thanks BFH! team 3 was getting too pointy.
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]lashtal:[/b]Nope, I got 5 in hand.
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that code will allow you to insert players into a form and award the corresponding points
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that way we will be oprganized
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that's all :P
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]lashtal:[/b]Ok, thank you BFH
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]goodbye
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]i guess we don't have to pay attention to time right ?
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Ok Thanks BFH
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye nice place[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]time?
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]you will be doing that for us [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]when it will be 16:30 :P
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]we will just get summoned back :P
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hmmm.. I can do it again
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]No, I think he means you'll need to help him out, as leader. [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]so go go
[17/07/12 15:26] [b]darkraptor:[/b]GO GO GO.. for the Beacons Quest! :-D
[17/07/12 15:26] [b]Maebius:[/b]You uprooted the tree, BFH?!! How could you.
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Ups
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 15:28] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Hm..
[17/07/12 15:29] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Global chat thing is not in wishshop, does anyone know if anyone got it?
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#999999][i]*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]

[/log]

[log=July 17 - 15:00 server - GoE Log]

[17/07/12 07:04] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Tom Pouce wave Gort[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 07:04] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Heys Tom
[17/07/12 08:07] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Shemhazaj waves to Gort[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 10:48] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 11:06] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Shemhazaj nods to Clock[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 11:08] [b]Shemhazaj:[/b]hello Feb
[17/07/12 11:17] [b]Maebius:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/16-contests-quests-and-adventures/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 11:18] [b]Maebius:[/b]Summer Fest, new Quest, for vets or guests! [color=#305681]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 11:38] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Tom Pouce wave febuary[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 11:52] [b]ehalep:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]Yells[/i]*[/color] MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 12:21] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fire Starter grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:22] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]The Cloud above you Crash Test Dummy[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 12:23] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Wow, nice location
[17/07/12 13:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Any luck lashtal ?
[17/07/12 13:09] [b]lashtal:[/b]Yay!
[17/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nice :P
[17/07/12 13:09] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius switches the locks quick (no, not really!)[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]there is one more chest here :P
[17/07/12 13:09] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 13:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]I think I like these chests so much I'll have to make a long epic quest for myself later, and award a WP to the first to open them all!
[17/07/12 13:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]Mwahahaaaaaa
[17/07/12 13:11] [b]lashtal:[/b]2 opened!
[17/07/12 13:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nice :)
[17/07/12 13:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]you have pm
[17/07/12 13:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]sorry Maeb, chests are calling :P
[17/07/12 13:12] [b]Maebius:[/b]Nice work, 2 opened so far, yep, beating "team 4" already!
[17/07/12 13:16] [b]The Warrior:[/b]MD SUMMER!
[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]MD SUMMER!
[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b] :D
[17/07/12 14:59] [b]darkraptor:[/b]MD Summer Fest! Try to Light and Balance the Beacons!! [color=#305681]*[i]point at mood panel[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:21] [b]Maebius:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/16-contests-quests-and-adventures/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius points to forums also[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Spaming :P
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 15:32] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]


[/log]

Edited by BFH
Fixed format of log name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[log=July 18 - 1:30 server - Fenth Beach]

[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Curses
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]If that X and Q didn't play tricks with me...
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Would have done this all sooner
[17/07/12 14:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Princ Rhaegar raises his fist at the sky[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 14:28] [b]The Warrior:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 15:18] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows to BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]@The Warrior, Lone Wolf, Valldore Nal, Sunfire, lashtal, Maebius, Princ Rhaegar, Eagle Eye, Faceless Noob, Pix Plox, Sol, darkraptor, Guillanck, february, nadrolski, Awiiya, Yala Sviseusen, Eon[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]how did I get here
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]Son of a >>
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]oo come on .......... :P
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]Anything important or can I leave?
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Maebius:[/b]BFH summon. [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Sunfire arches a brow[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]lashtal:[/b]uh crap.
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BFH Kaboom magic!!
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Hello BFH!
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Important: Main Quest starts at 16:30
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lashtal you had key 15 ?
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Teams
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]will be assigned soon an unique code
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]Maebius:[/b]Thanks BFH! team 3 was getting too pointy.
[17/07/12 15:23] [b]lashtal:[/b]Nope, I got 5 in hand.
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that code will allow you to insert players into a form and award the corresponding points
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that way we will be oprganized
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that's all :P
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]lashtal:[/b]Ok, thank you BFH
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]goodbye
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]i guess we don't have to pay attention to time right ?
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Ok Thanks BFH
[17/07/12 15:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye nice place[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]time?
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]you will be doing that for us [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]when it will be 16:30 :P
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]we will just get summoned back :P
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hmmm.. I can do it again
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]No, I think he means you'll need to help him out, as leader. [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]so go go
[17/07/12 15:26] [b]darkraptor:[/b]GO GO GO.. for the Beacons Quest! :-D
[17/07/12 15:26] [b]Maebius:[/b]You uprooted the tree, BFH?!! How could you.
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius chuckles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Ups
[17/07/12 15:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 15:28] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Hm..
[17/07/12 15:29] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Global chat thing is not in wishshop, does anyone know if anyone got it?
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#999999][i]*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:30] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Doublecast huh?
[17/07/12 15:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]pop up blocker
[17/07/12 15:34] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Is your quest counting towards the team score
[17/07/12 15:34] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]or is it individual prizes again?
[17/07/12 15:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]individual
[17/07/12 15:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12672-md-summer-fest-chat-logs/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 15:35] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Hm..not sure if I want to compete again
[17/07/12 15:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 15:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]You didn't finished the crypto?
[17/07/12 15:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]ok tak in a while I'm doing a bug test to my quest, don't want surprises[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 15:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]talk*[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 15:37] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]What crypto?
[17/07/12 15:37] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]I never saw it
[17/07/12 15:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 15:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that was the first one
[17/07/12 15:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Quianna won the chance of trying out a new spell
[17/07/12 15:40] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]oh, the next thing is also a crypto?
[17/07/12 15:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]it's variety
[17/07/12 15:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]many sorts in one
[17/07/12 15:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 15:42] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]I actually solved it before her but the resubmit didnt go...
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I will be directly responding during all the festival to [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12563-which-sorts-of-quests-you-like/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]ah well thats fate..
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]if you stated your qish there it might become reality :D
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Dema
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you actually surprised me
[17/07/12 15:43] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]why?
[17/07/12 15:44] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]You got involved fast as a player and defeated some vets who participated
[17/07/12 15:44] [b]The Warrior:[/b]MD SUMMER
[17/07/12 15:44] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you just had the minor error
[17/07/12 15:44] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Warrior it's already solved :P
[17/07/12 15:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]let me finish bug test brb[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 15:45] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]well i did use to play this ages back.. as another char
[17/07/12 15:45] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]I never saw the crypto, I think...
[17/07/12 15:48] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]it was fun crypto though
[17/07/12 15:52] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Hey hey!
[17/07/12 15:52] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Why was I summoned here
[17/07/12 15:52] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]x)
[17/07/12 15:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]LIES!!
[17/07/12 15:52] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]this is a summer fest
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]No no no
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]People did the quest before me :((
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Noticed it too late
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Curses
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]hour and so for nothing
[17/07/12 15:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hey!!
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you had fun!
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Yes, yes, the feeling of satisfaction :P
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]or headache... lol
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]I'm here for the moneys!
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]I want those 3 silvers :))
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]the main quest has not yet started has it
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]?
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]mmm
[17/07/12 15:54] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]mmm
[17/07/12 15:55] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]None from my team are here
[17/07/12 15:55] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no main at 16:30
[17/07/12 15:56] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]i see..
[17/07/12 15:57] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]how long do you suppose this one shud take?
[17/07/12 15:58] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]=.=
[17/07/12 16:00] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]oh well..
[17/07/12 16:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]We are here Nimrodel, don't lie :P
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Just runing around unlocking chests :P
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Oh.. I am suffering from transient loss of vision
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]some time
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Light the Beacons! Checkpoints Reached!
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]need help?
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]wait..
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]PM
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]lashtal:[/b]We do, definitely ;-p
[17/07/12 16:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]^^
[17/07/12 16:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]and ignore that beacon spam :P
[17/07/12 16:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]points to Awiiya[/i]*[/color] Hmm that rooted philosopher is not that rooted anymore right ?
[17/07/12 16:05] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Val?
[17/07/12 16:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yes
[17/07/12 16:08] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Light the Beacons: Stage 2!
[17/07/12 16:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]?
[17/07/12 16:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]We haven't even done stage 1 :(
[17/07/12 16:08] [b]darkraptor:[/b]you can still score! go for stage 2!
[17/07/12 16:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]hahahah again only 2 ppl around :P
[17/07/12 16:09] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Demaclese XIII sits under the tree and rests his eyes[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:09] [b]darkraptor:[/b]look at the scores on the clickie, there was just 2 players to reach stage 1
[17/07/12 16:09] [b]darkraptor:[/b]and they have done it :-P
[17/07/12 16:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 16:11] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed Travel Pass Recaller to BFH Lightning[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:12] [b]Leixer:[/b]what's that bfh's travel pass?
[17/07/12 16:12] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]internet assistence on my floor... not a good sign..[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ty Dummy :D
[17/07/12 16:14] [b]Eon:[/b].
[17/07/12 16:16] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed BFH's Travel Pass to Eon[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:16] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed BFH's Travel Pass to Awiiya[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:16] [b]Crash Test Dummy:[/b]Testing, Please wait.
[17/07/12 16:16] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed BFH's Travel Pass to darkraptor[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:17] [b]*Shadowseeker*:[/b]Hm..
[17/07/12 16:18] [b]Leixer:[/b]none to Leix :D
[17/07/12 16:21] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Where's your avy Leix?
[17/07/12 16:26] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed Travel Pass Recaller to BFH Lightning[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:26] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Crash Test Dummy passed Travel Pass Summoner to BFH Lightning[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Crash Test Dummy nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor waits for instructions[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ty
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*BFH Lightning* nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hey 3 mins
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]Leixer:[/b]in my vault
[17/07/12 16:27] [b]Leixer:[/b]it takes 2 or 1$ to use it D
[17/07/12 16:28] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Why not put it back to be cool again? :))
[17/07/12 16:28] [b]Leixer:[/b]2$ haha
[17/07/12 16:28] [b]Leixer:[/b]i might have use of the 2$ in the future haha
[17/07/12 16:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]works great thanks tommy
[17/07/12 16:30] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]O... Flinn's trace over there
[17/07/12 16:31] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Demaclese XIII stands up[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok lets wait and see if anybody else joins us
[17/07/12 16:32] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]brb[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]how much shall i give them? 5-10 mins?
[17/07/12 16:32] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] i will just check the beacons..:-D [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:34] [b]Maebius:[/b]Here!
[17/07/12 16:35] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Welcome!
[17/07/12 16:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]brb
[17/07/12 16:35] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]Now we can start [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 16:35] [b]Maebius:[/b]Sorry, was in hte park, pestering Valldore a bit. [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 16:36] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Maebius the first stage of the Beacons is achieved :-D
[17/07/12 16:36] [b]Maebius:[/b]I saw, excellent!
[17/07/12 16:36] [b]darkraptor:[/b]there is already reached checkpoints of stage 2 :-D
[17/07/12 16:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok
[17/07/12 16:37] [b]Maebius:[/b]Team 3 is rocking the treasure chests too, though. I need to get more Heat on the baloons or something, so we start scoring some points.
[17/07/12 16:37] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]have you checked our ballon? :-P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]Maebius:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]oh my!!! nevermind then. ^_^ [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]@The Warrior, Lone Wolf, Valldore Nal, Nimrodel, stavaroiu, Sunfire, ignnus, lashtal, Faceless Noob, MRKid, Sol, The Witch Doctor[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]For the following quest you will have to complete a series of tasks
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]ignnus:[/b]Seriosly?
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]ignnus:[/b]okay sorry
[17/07/12 16:38] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]ok?
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BFH is adding dificulty to our quests :-P
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]As I stated before, the tasks correspond to your wishes
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I mean the "which sort of quests you like topic"
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]Maebius:[/b]Oh dear....
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius grins[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]ignnus:[/b]Bfh i'm kinda busy..is this a quest or?
[17/07/12 16:39] [b]Lone Wolf:[/b]What was chosen? >>
[17/07/12 16:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Rewards are varied. And won't be delivered until awards ceremony.
[17/07/12 16:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok leave ignnus :P
[17/07/12 16:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]finish it![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:40] [b]ignnus:[/b]quest then:)
[17/07/12 16:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i selected a few[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]the rest will come on the other two main quests[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]It starts at the Alche's Alley Mysterious Statue with the code....
[17/07/12 16:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]A TRIP TO THE BEACH
[17/07/12 16:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]have fun :P
[17/07/12 16:45] [b]Maebius:[/b]hmm, those are not my strong suit.... [color=#305681]*[i]scribbles letters down[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 16:45] [b]Maebius:[/b]they are fun though
[17/07/12 16:45] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*Peace* blinks.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:46] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]*Peace* jumps on a rock, avoiding contact with water.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:46] [b]Maebius:[/b]Peace! [color=#305681]*[i]tips his hat and bows[/i]*[/color] Hello Mistress.
[17/07/12 16:47] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Greetings all.
[17/07/12 16:47] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I hope you all have a great MD summer.
[17/07/12 16:47] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]can't stay long, have to go to work in a bit[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 16:48] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]Happy MD Summer Festival
[17/07/12 16:48] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]Congratz all and Good Luck
[17/07/12 16:49] [b]Maebius:[/b]BFH, jsut to be clear, that form, you want us to fill in the number for the letter they represent, yes? ([color=#888888][i]plus our name and ID[/i][/color]) . so under A, I wouldn't put 'R' or anything, but '6' or '10' sort?
[17/07/12 16:49] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yes
[17/07/12 16:49] [b]Maebius:[/b]whatever the actual number is for that letter.
[17/07/12 16:49] [b]Maebius:[/b]Ok, thanks.
[17/07/12 16:50] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]BFH Lightning[/i]*[/color] : It starts at the Alche's Alley Mysterious Statue with the code.... [color=#305681]*[i]BFH Lightning[/i]*[/color] : A TRIP TO THE BEACH
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You love cryptograms don't you :(
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Valldore Nal pokes BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]nahh
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]they make you think
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]anyways
[17/07/12 16:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]it will be fun
[17/07/12 17:11] [b]Sunfire:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]WTS tokened joker and uncolored joker[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 17:26] [b]:[/b] [i]*Peace* was dragged by Ignnus[/i]
[17/07/12 17:28] [b]Maebius:[/b]That's a tricky cryptogram... [color=#305681]*[i]furiousl;y scribbles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 17:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 17:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]it's the hard part
[17/07/12 17:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]rest are easy
[17/07/12 17:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]piece of cake
[17/07/12 17:32] [b]Sunfire:[/b]kake?
[17/07/12 17:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Cake!
[17/07/12 17:36] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Sunfire passed Piece of Cake to bfh lightning[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 17:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]CAKE!!!
[17/07/12 17:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ohhhh goody it's good
[17/07/12 17:39] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Sunfire smiles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 17:40] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Wans't kake a lie ?
[17/07/12 17:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]It is a LIE!
[17/07/12 17:40] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]or maybe it is a PIE ?
[17/07/12 17:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]PIE where!?
[17/07/12 17:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]There !
[17/07/12 17:41] [b]Maebius:[/b]almost.... think... ..soon....... [color=#305681]*[i]rubs his head[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 17:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 17:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I'm sure someone will fall trying to complete part 4 :))
[17/07/12 17:58] [b]lashtal:[/b]Maebius?
[17/07/12 17:59] [b]Maebius:[/b]yes?
[17/07/12 18:00] [b]lashtal:[/b]I'd have something for you..
[17/07/12 18:00] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]BFH hides now :D
[17/07/12 18:00] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]cya
[17/07/12 18:00] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal uses a bone to draw a circle on the sand.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:01] [b]lashtal:[/b]Would you mind to enter the circle Maebius?
[17/07/12 18:05] [b]Maebius:[/b]Got it.. i think... now to finish ... [color=#305681]*[i]looks up[/i]*[/color] What was that?
[17/07/12 18:06] [b]Maebius:[/b]Oh, sorry, I was cryptic-ing. [color=#305681]*[i]steps a bit absentmindedly into the circle[/i]*[/color] Here?
[17/07/12 18:06] [b]lashtal:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]grins as he hands him a black parchment.[/i]*[/color] Here.
[17/07/12 18:09] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]swaysd a bit dizzily, and looks aronud, a frown growing on his face, but sloooowwwwllly.[/i]*[/color] wha?
[17/07/12 18:10] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal chuckles as he pats Maebius shoulder.[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:13] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Lash?
[17/07/12 18:15] [b]Maebius:[/b]a?
[17/07/12 18:16] [b]lashtal:[/b]Yes?
[17/07/12 18:16] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]AmberRune passed Necrovion Pass Papers to lashtal[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:16] [b]AmberRune:[/b]From Darth
[17/07/12 18:16] [b]lashtal:[/b]Great, thanks a lot.
[17/07/12 18:17] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No problem. Now to fix my problems
[17/07/12 18:17] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius stumbles up the stairs, unsteadily[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:23] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What problems do you have Amber ? [color=#305681]*[i]smiles[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 18:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i got bored hiding
[17/07/12 18:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 18:30] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]is there a way for someone to skip part 1 of your quest ? :P:P:P
[17/07/12 18:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]can you make one then ?
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i coded like crazy
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]still coding
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]this quest is only 6 parts...
[17/07/12 18:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]not hard
[17/07/12 18:32] [b]darkraptor:[/b]is it all about cryptograms?
[17/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no
[17/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]variety I told
[17/07/12 18:32] [b]lashtal:[/b]Valldore?
[17/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i don't like crypt enough to put more than one
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]darkraptor:[/b]more than one? i've seen 2..
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Valldore Nal passed Unidentified plants to lashtal[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]darkraptor:[/b]what i'm i missing here?
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]lashtal:[/b]Thank you, see you!
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]cya
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]well this quest is different
[17/07/12 18:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That crypto is really a pain if you don't have a printer nearby :P
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] i dont :-( [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]who needs a printer!
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]use paint!
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]me neither, that's why i didn't even try it :( [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 18:34] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 18:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i use fireworks[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]works the same :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I'd prefer if it was programed instead of a pic, so when we choose a number, it will show in the appropriate places in the text
[17/07/12 18:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yes
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But that means more work for you [color=#305681]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]tacitamuta:[/b]can you tell me about the quest is, and from whom I receive it?
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that for next year
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Quest: Alche's Alley Mysterious Statue -- code A TRIP TO THE BEACH
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]hahahaha ok then next year i may solve a crypto or two :P
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]or buy a printer, who knows :P [/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]you do realize how many lines of code it means>?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i] :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i have no idea in php, but it wouldn't be that hard in java[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 18:37] [b]tacitamuta:[/b]thanks
[17/07/12 18:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]anyway i have to go, cya later tonight ppl
[17/07/12 18:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]night
[17/07/12 18:46] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]hey to all:-)
[17/07/12 18:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hey
[17/07/12 18:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]MRBFH... would sound strange...
[17/07/12 18:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 18:49] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]:-)
[17/07/12 18:51] [b]gonzalocsdf:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12675-sale-of-avatars/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 18:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok something fun will be done until they finish the main quest
[17/07/12 18:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I start in just a few minutes
[17/07/12 19:04] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok anybody alive and here?
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b].
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]darkraptor:[/b]alive and with a cryptoheadache..
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]gonzalocsdf:[/b]me
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor slams his shield on the helm[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 19:05] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]next task after it involves sunglasses :P
[17/07/12 19:06] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]okay those who wish to participate on a chat quest let me know
[17/07/12 19:06] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]chat quest?
[17/07/12 19:06] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i'm in
[17/07/12 19:06] [b]gonzalocsdf:[/b]I want to participate
[17/07/12 19:07] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]somehow it's like a story built in chat
[17/07/12 19:07] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I give the initial part
[17/07/12 19:07] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]x payer adds a sentence etc
[17/07/12 19:07] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lets see in what we finish
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]I can try but don't think I'm good in it:-)
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor looks around searching for Sasha..[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor smiles[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]sasha is online?
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no not the bra again!
[17/07/12 19:08] [b]darkraptor:[/b]LoL
[17/07/12 19:09] [b]gonzalocsdf:[/b]maybe not, I must go, do not understand or speak English so I will not participate
[17/07/12 19:09] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BFH just give me a minute to check the beacons..
[17/07/12 19:10] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok
[17/07/12 19:10] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]I hate Sanctuaries... BFH has got too much powers:-)
[17/07/12 19:10] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]sanctuaries are protective :D
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]GG is already protective:-)
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]darkraptor:[/b]LoL! Stage 2 completed!!
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i'll start the chat thing in 10 mins
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]if there are at least 5 plahyers
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]players
[17/07/12 19:11] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]we can add some empty aramors:-)
[17/07/12 19:12] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]empty things get killed easy
[17/07/12 19:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]back in ten minutes
[17/07/12 19:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok who will participate
[17/07/12 19:24] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]I can try but don't think there are 5 players
[17/07/12 19:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok I postpone it
[17/07/12 19:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I need to do the scoring form anyways
[17/07/12 19:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 19:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol that avi was so fun :D
[17/07/12 19:55] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]I finished the Avatar task BFH :)
[17/07/12 19:55] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]come to park!!! attack Maebius with fight cause "everything flows"!!!
[17/07/12 19:56] [b]Plix Plox:[/b]huh?
[17/07/12 19:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]submit it
[17/07/12 19:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]use script
[17/07/12 19:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 19:58] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I'll send you instructions for third task
[17/07/12 20:31] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BFH are you online?
[17/07/12 20:32] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor sends a scroll to BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 20:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yes
[17/07/12 20:37] [b]darkraptor:[/b]can you give the next task please?
[17/07/12 20:37] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia yawns[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 20:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]sent
[17/07/12 20:37] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Thank you
[17/07/12 20:38] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor opens the scroll[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 20:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ava
[17/07/12 20:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]join the quest
[17/07/12 20:42] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Which quest?
[17/07/12 20:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Quest: Alche's Alley Mysterious Statue -- code A TRIP TO THE BEACH
[17/07/12 20:43] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Ah, all right.
[17/07/12 20:43] [b]Avaritia:[/b]I'll try it
[17/07/12 20:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :)
[17/07/12 20:46] [b]ignnus:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]BFH Pm[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 20:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]checking it now
[17/07/12 20:48] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]try again
[17/07/12 20:56] [b]Avaritia:[/b]More cryptograms [color=#305681]*[i]sigh[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 20:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 20:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]brb
[17/07/12 20:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i need to fix a dns
[17/07/12 21:01] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]@FLASHY PIERE[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:01] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Mmkay
[17/07/12 21:03] [b]ignnus:[/b]I_FINISH! :D
[17/07/12 21:03] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :D
[17/07/12 21:03] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]let me check all now
[17/07/12 21:04] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]PM, Yala[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:04] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Has anyone finished yet, besides Ignnus?
[17/07/12 21:05] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol you hungry :))
[17/07/12 21:05] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Wha?
[17/07/12 21:05] [b]ignnus:[/b]yes..I need a break from non-stop questing
[17/07/12 21:05] [b]ignnus:[/b]but i can't:(
[17/07/12 21:06] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 21:06] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]the clothes part is great
[17/07/12 21:06] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Goat-man!
[17/07/12 21:06] [b]Zleiphneir:[/b]beachy
[17/07/12 21:07] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I didn't found my sunglasses! :[/i][/color]) )
[17/07/12 21:07] [b]Zleiphneir:[/b]Hey Avaritia
[17/07/12 21:08] [b]ignnus:[/b]you mean there is no sun glasses?
[17/07/12 21:08] [b]Zleiphneir:[/b]some wanderers told em there were beacons, anyone know where they are?
[17/07/12 21:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I have them but on my example no...[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]avarita you have forum account?
[17/07/12 21:09] [b]Avaritia:[/b]No, but I browse it
[17/07/12 21:09] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]brb
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]baiano:[/b]hello all
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ignnuss it's perfect :P
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]ignnus:[/b]blue glasses don't count?
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]the image
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]ignnus:[/b]=)
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]:[/b] [i]Eon collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and that avi :))
[17/07/12 21:11] [b]ignnus:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 21:12] [b]Zleiphneir:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]shrugs[/i]*[/color] bye for now then.
[17/07/12 21:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]first task perfect
[17/07/12 21:13] [b]ignnus:[/b]that's what I do when I go in to sea
[17/07/12 21:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]LOL
[17/07/12 21:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i'll eliminate that offensive tag
[17/07/12 21:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]someone wrote EON
[17/07/12 21:14] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 21:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ignnus all is correct :D
[17/07/12 21:16] [b]ignnus:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]that was my second submission indeed[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:16] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Congratulations you are the first place
[17/07/12 21:16] [b]ignnus:[/b]thank you,it was fun
[17/07/12 21:17] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Offensive was Knator Commander
[17/07/12 21:17] [b]ignnus:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]yes fixed it later[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:17] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]his old tag :P
[17/07/12 21:17] [b]ignnus:[/b]it has 100 skilldamage..
[17/07/12 21:18] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]the main prize will be awarded in a proper ceremony
[17/07/12 21:18] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]for now :D
[17/07/12 21:18] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]*BFH Lightning* passed Chaoticboost stone to ignnus[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:18] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you are the second player of magicduel to have it :P
[17/07/12 21:19] [b]ignnus:[/b]thank you [color=#305681]*[i]starts playing with his new toy[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 21:19] [b]ignnus:[/b]Oh?Perfect!
[17/07/12 21:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]be back in some minutes
[17/07/12 21:20] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Is there still a chance to get that spell stone?
[17/07/12 21:23] [b]*Burns*:[/b]Hooray, beach party :D
[17/07/12 21:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you don't wear the correct ....
[17/07/12 21:24] [b]darkraptor:[/b]"Offensive was Knator Commander" ?? now i read this??!
[17/07/12 21:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 21:24] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]someone handle burnsy beach clothes!!
[17/07/12 21:25] [b]*Burns*:[/b]I'm always well dressed.
[17/07/12 21:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 21:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]LIES!!!
[17/07/12 21:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]the salt will damage your clothes!
[17/07/12 21:26] [b]*Burns*:[/b] [[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgBCI-z7L3Y"]Video link[/url]]
[17/07/12 21:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :))
[17/07/12 21:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Nothing suits you :))
[17/07/12 21:28] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]just the suit?
[17/07/12 21:29] [b]*Burns*:[/b]the suit suits everybody, didn't you pay attention?
[17/07/12 21:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]video is loading, my net is loaded![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]12 mb aren't enough....[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:31] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I'm looking to get a new laptop - would you recommend a Mac or a PC?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:31] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]For work and some gaming[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]alienware![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:32] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Haha - nah, it's super odd looking[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]there are compact and very powerfull computers that doesn't need to be gamin[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]asus have some that makes me love them...[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:33] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Which model of Alienware do you have?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]me none, i'm just in love with them :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:33] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Oh, haha[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:33] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia smiles at Poe[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i][url="http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Superior_Mobility/ASUS_ZENBOOK_UX21A/"]http://www.asus.com/..._ZENBOOK_UX21A/[/url][/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:34] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Phantom Orchid tosses a letter to BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:34] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Phantom Orchid smiles at Ava[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]replied
[17/07/12 21:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]There a disk drive?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b]How have you been?
[17/07/12 21:36] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Phantom Orchid winks at BFH and disappears[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]read specifications :D[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:36] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Alllrighty then.
[17/07/12 21:38] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Not seeing one[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:38] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]BFH I HATE YOU[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:38] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]But I'm tired and lazy at the mo[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]YOU HATE ME?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b](WHY!?
[17/07/12 21:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]because I dont have time for both your quest and the other team quests[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:40] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]and I'm winning neither
[17/07/12 21:40] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]<
[17/07/12 21:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Evil...
[17/07/12 21:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia kicks all cryptograms that have ever existed[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Tomorrow we will have a big race
[17/07/12 21:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]around 18:00 server
[17/07/12 21:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that will be fun :D
[17/07/12 21:41] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Yays
[17/07/12 21:42] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Sounds enjoyable
[17/07/12 21:42] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia waves to Amber[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:42] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]AmberRune waves back[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:46] [b]:[/b] [i]Eon collects water[/i]
[17/07/12 21:46] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia smiles at Eon[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 21:46] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]oh.. the quest is there tommorow as well? :D nice[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:47] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]ILY BFH.. <3[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:48] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]mine main one will be up all day until tomorrow, tomorrow 18:00 server race[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:49] [b]Avaritia:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]What's your main one? Alche's Alley?[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i better not miss it then. If I get called for a case.. I'll hate you again^_^[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 21:50] [b]darkraptor:[/b]dam BFH.. Now that i've decrypted this monstrous stuff...
[17/07/12 21:51] [b]darkraptor:[/b]MD SUMMER!
[17/07/12 21:51] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Oo
[17/07/12 21:51] [b]darkraptor:[/b]now its too late :-(
[17/07/12 21:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]why late?
[17/07/12 21:52] [b]darkraptor:[/b]only the first 3? i bet i'm too late
[17/07/12 21:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]first three?
[17/07/12 21:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]which crypto you fixed?
[17/07/12 21:53] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]did
[17/07/12 21:53] [b]darkraptor:[/b][url="http://bfh.site90.net/Cryptogram2.gif"]http://bfh.site90.net/Cryptogram2.gif[/url]
[17/07/12 21:53] [b]darkraptor:[/b]one you have posted...
[17/07/12 21:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol yes late for it..
[17/07/12 21:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]but I might award something
[17/07/12 21:54] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]well this is an amusing situation
[17/07/12 21:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]to all who solved it at the end
[17/07/12 21:54] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I need to keep a good balance with rewards
[17/07/12 21:55] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]afk 15 minutes
[17/07/12 21:56] [b]:[/b][color=#999999][i]Nimrodel failed to cast a spell[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 22:07] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]o-o
[17/07/12 22:08] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]why do they always need to make it a friggin sanctuary T>T
[17/07/12 22:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]protective
[17/07/12 22:32] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Phantom Orchid tosses a message to BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 22:43] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Vicious Chaossword waves to fang[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 22:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]checing PoE
[17/07/12 22:46] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]checking
[17/07/12 22:57] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]Alright I sent again, thanks![/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:00] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I have to allow a bigger size
[17/07/12 23:00] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]let me fix that
[17/07/12 23:05] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]verifying your submissions orchid[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:17] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]LOL ORCHID
[17/07/12 23:17] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that avi is :))
[17/07/12 23:22] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Lightning stroke- Valldore Nal, Fyrd Argentus, Maebius[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:23] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Fall upon Valldore Nal[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia waves to Poe and BFH[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:33] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Portal of Light MD Summer Festival[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:42] [b]darkraptor:[/b]BOB is giving error
[17/07/12 23:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Bob?
[17/07/12 23:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]where are you looking?
[17/07/12 23:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 23:43] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]pm[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:44] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]replied :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:56] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Hello all. I seem to be dead.
[17/07/12 23:57] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]Hi Fyrd !! :P
[17/07/12 23:57] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Puppeteer's Quest #2 is now posted on the forum.
[17/07/12 23:57] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Hi Fyrd
[17/07/12 23:57] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]amber is closing our ballon quest its all right?
[17/07/12 23:57] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'm the only one who can so yea
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]It was meant to be just one day, yes?
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]ys
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]I know of 2 regenerators.
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]AmberRune nods[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]3 actually
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Tom Pouce is prancing : Tom Pouce has stored 15595 heat[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]ignnus:[/b]why?
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b] :P
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]yes amber
[17/07/12 23:58] [b]ignnus:[/b]only 1 day?ok
[17/07/12 23:59] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]you can leave it open or close[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:59] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]i don't care that much :P[/i][/color])
[17/07/12 23:59] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]not bad for an mp3 :P[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 00:00] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Yeah, I guess it only COUNTS if they solve it in the first day.
[18/07/12 00:00] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fyrd Argentus hands Amber a scroll.[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:00] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]That's all I can do to help on our team's challenge.
[18/07/12 00:00] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Perhaps I can help in an hour or three, but for now I must sleep...
[18/07/12 00:01] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]night Fyrd :)
[18/07/12 00:08] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]darkraptor...
[18/07/12 00:08] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]what was your method of solving cryptograms
[18/07/12 00:08] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i don't understand it :))
[18/07/12 00:19] [b]Nightbane Strongarm:[/b]...
[18/07/12 00:21] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Heys Nightbane
[18/07/12 00:21] [b]Nightbane Strongarm:[/b]hi
[18/07/12 00:21] [b]darkraptor:[/b]back
[18/07/12 00:22] [b]darkraptor:[/b]why?
[18/07/12 00:22] [b]Nightbane Strongarm:[/b]wb
[18/07/12 00:26] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]wookie alredy explained me
[18/07/12 00:29] [b]Kyphis:[/b]Hello
[18/07/12 00:29] [b]Kyphis:[/b]How goes the festival?
[18/07/12 00:30] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Hello Kyphis
[18/07/12 00:30] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]darkraptor sends a note to BFH[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:31] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hi kyphis
[18/07/12 00:35] [b]Kyphis:[/b]Gotta go to work in a sec... [color=#305681]*[i]sighs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 00:36] [b]Kyphis:[/b]BFH, you aren't going to required any extra casts of acoustic to record this festival, are you?
[18/07/12 00:36] [b]Kyphis:[/b]I have a lot of stones made up just in case
[18/07/12 00:39] [b]Kyphis:[/b]he left without answering o_O
[18/07/12 00:39] [b]Kyphis:[/b]Ah well, he can PM me if he needs them >.>
[18/07/12 00:40] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Kyphis bows to Master Ivorak[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:40] [b]Kyphis:[/b]cuO
[18/07/12 00:40] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]>>
[18/07/12 00:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i have plenty
[18/07/12 00:41] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no need for more casts
[18/07/12 00:42] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fang Archbane waves to the small grouping[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:42] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]8sits on Lightnings head*
[18/07/12 00:42] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]hoi .-.
[18/07/12 00:44] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fang Archbane gently gets off and sits on Nights head[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:44] [b]Fang Archbane:[/b]i think ill idle here ^3^
[18/07/12 00:44] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Fang Archbane idles[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:46] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia nods to Kyphis[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:46] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Kyphis nods to Avaritia[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:48] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]thnx Kyphis for the offer :D
[18/07/12 00:56] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Valldore Nal 's ghost came to hunt the beach[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It feelsssss sssttrangeeee ...........
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Run!!
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]a ghost!
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and can speak!!
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where ?
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lol
[18/07/12 00:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Look out, it may be evil
[18/07/12 00:58] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Valldore Nal makes a low creepy sound[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:59] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]I'll leave soon for some hours[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 01:00] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]mass pm me if I'm needed :)
[18/07/12 01:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't leave the poor ghost alone
[18/07/12 01:09] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]You arn't alone - I'm a ghost here too...
[18/07/12 01:10] [b]Avaritia:[/b]It's a bit too cold to swim here with all you ghosts around.
[18/07/12 01:10] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia smiles[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]With all that heat going on around ?
[18/07/12 01:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Lies .........
[18/07/12 01:11] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Everywhere but here, it seems.
[18/07/12 01:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey Fyrd, it may sound a bit selfish, but at least i don't feel alone
[18/07/12 01:12] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]At least that strange magic in that weird box allows some movement [color=#305681]*[i]smiles, but no one can see him smiling [/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 01:13] [b]Sunfire:[/b]i see dead people...
[18/07/12 01:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where ?
[18/07/12 01:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Come on stop that dead jokes, i am afraid of ghosts :)
[18/07/12 01:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color=#888888][i]actually that's a lie, the last ghost i saw was really friendly with me , so i kind of like them[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 01:15] [b]Sunfire:[/b]a busy day for an assasin it seems
[18/07/12 01:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And i appologize for all those around, but since the places i can visit are kind of limited, i will hunt all
[18/07/12 01:15] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia shrugs[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yeah, i have to learn how he did that trick
[18/07/12 01:16] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Whatever do you mean?
[18/07/12 01:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[18/07/12 01:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Anyone saw anything by any chance ?
[18/07/12 01:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I was kind of sleepy when that happened :(
[18/07/12 01:17] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]thinks for a while[/i]*[/color] Sneaky ...... killing me in my sleep
[18/07/12 01:17] [b]Sunfire:[/b]hrmm i was hoping you could tell me, i just woke up and see 2 people are dead
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Sunfire:[/b]any more dead people?
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Maebius:[/b]boo!
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Sunfire:[/b]that makes 3...
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Maebius:[/b]Fyrd, Valldore, and I were found dead at the Gazebo of Chaos, as leaders of the teams.
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]'s voice fades as if being dragged away[/i]*[/color] and off again, it seems....
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Sunfire:[/b]hrmm interesting
[18/07/12 01:21] [b]Sunfire:[/b]it seems someone either doesnt like parties or summer
[18/07/12 01:23] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I blame BFH
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]He did something really wrong .... And someone is subotaging the festival
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Sunfire:[/b]where were you when you were killed?
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Maebius:[/b]I was at the park.
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]


[/log]

[log=July 18 - 1:30 server - GoE]

[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b]MD SUMMER!
[17/07/12 14:24] [b]Princ Rhaegar:[/b] :D
[17/07/12 14:59] [b]darkraptor:[/b]MD Summer Fest! Try to Light and Balance the Beacons!! [color=#305681]*[i]point at mood panel[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 15:21] [b]Maebius:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/16-contests-quests-and-adventures/"]Forum link[/url]]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Maebius points to forums also[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Spaming :P
[17/07/12 15:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lol
[17/07/12 15:32] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:03] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]nadrolski high fives lashtal![/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:19] [b]Kaliopy:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]nods to Eagle Eye[/i]*[/color] Good luck to you!
[17/07/12 16:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Eagle Eye bows[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 16:19] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]thank you Kaliopy:))
[17/07/12 16:25] [b]darkraptor:[/b]ignnus keeps putting heat on the beacons!! :-)
[17/07/12 17:48] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Shemhazaj passed Unidentified plants to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:09] [b]lava:[/b]who locked me?
[17/07/12 18:09] [b]lava:[/b]Lone was that you?
[17/07/12 18:11] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Shemhazaj passed Flowers to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:12] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Nimrodel passed Unidentified plants to Shemhazaj[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 18:12] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]arigato
[17/07/12 18:13] [b]Shemhazaj:[/b]who do you call an aligator!? [color=#305681]*[i]hmpf[/i]*[/color]
[17/07/12 18:58] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Journey to Gazebo of Chaos[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 19:57] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Vicious Chaossword unseathes her sword and casts a sheild around herself[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 22:03] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Tom Pouce wave burns[/i][/color]
[17/07/12 23:32] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Portal of Light Gazebo of Equilibrium[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 00:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[18/07/12 00:59] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Ah!
[18/07/12 00:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So this is your way to repay me for the curse ..........................
[18/07/12 00:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Shame on you
[18/07/12 00:59] [b]AmberRune:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]shrugs[/i]*[/color] Call in a favor here and there
[18/07/12 01:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I will hunt you for all eternity......... It seems like i really have time [color=#305681]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color] Do you ?
[18/07/12 01:00] [b]AmberRune:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]shrugs[/i]*[/color] Why not? It's apparently stopped so it's not like I'm going to be late for anything
[18/07/12 01:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]At least i won't age anymore [color=#305681]*[i]smiles , but Amber can't see a thing, can she ?[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 01:05] [b]AmberRune:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]drops a note to the ground[/i]*[/color] Read when you can
[18/07/12 01:06] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Already did, try to listen to the whispers ..........
[18/07/12 01:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Sorry, but it seems it's kinda hard to write [color=#305681]*[i]evil laugh[/i]*[/color] So i guess i can't keep records , can i ?
[18/07/12 01:07] [b]AmberRune:[/b]But thats no fun
[18/07/12 01:07] [b]AmberRune:[/b]...hate
[18/07/12 01:07] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I guess that makes me glad I didn't tell you how to look at it
[18/07/12 01:07] [b]AmberRune:[/b]=P
[18/07/12 01:08] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Lash seems to be awake, maybe I'll bother him again
[18/07/12 01:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]yeah it seems i miss some kind of key
[18/07/12 01:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]How am i supposed to use a key ?
[18/07/12 01:08] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No idea, you're dead
[18/07/12 01:08] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'll see if lash can open it
[18/07/12 01:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And what does hex free means ?
[18/07/12 01:09] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No curse
[18/07/12 01:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Will you ever be ? [color=#305681]*[i]smiles , but .... blah blah blah[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 01:09] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'll be back in a bit, gonna go check lash
[18/07/12 01:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yeah, everyone leave the poor ghost alone
[18/07/12 01:17] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Amber?
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I miss one more thing amber
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Yeah?
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nvm
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I will take the ss sec
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Maeb ??
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boooo !!!!!!
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Maebius:[/b]yes?
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Avaritia:[/b]D'you know if Phantom Orchid is awake?
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Eh, dead people.
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Check at the berserkers way
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]oo come one
[18/07/12 01:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where ?
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Those ghosts really hunt me , aren't they ?
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Maebius:[/b]she is looking rather orangish, but as for "awake" I can't say.
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Thanks Val
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure she's up
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]The ghosts knows all
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But don't start asking
[18/07/12 01:19] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]AmberRune opens and shuts her mouth[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]AmberRune:[/b]but, but, who else will tell me if my toes are supposed to be the same lenght?
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]they are not
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]supposed to be
[18/07/12 01:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That's on the house
[18/07/12 01:21] [b]Maebius:[/b]The same length as what? a thumb? surely not.
[18/07/12 01:21] [b]Maebius:[/b]the very nice thing about being dead with Valldore here, is the team 3 chests will slow down a bit!
[18/07/12 01:21] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No! The big toe and the one next to it
[18/07/12 01:21] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]They didn't finish ?
[18/07/12 01:22] [b]Avaritia:[/b]She doesn't seem to be too attentive.
[18/07/12 01:22] [b]AmberRune:[/b]it happens
[18/07/12 01:22] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia nods[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I blame BFH
[18/07/12 01:23] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]See , he left from guilts
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Where does one obtain a drachorn?
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]AmberRune waves at lash again[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia nods to Lashtal[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]Maebius:[/b]From Golemus.
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]Maebius:[/b]The Drachorn Lair, of course.
[18/07/12 01:24] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal looks down at Valldore, a bit worried.[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]or Lashtal, if you torture him enough.
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]lashtal nods back to her.[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]Oh, wait, he'
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]he's right there, forget I said anything.
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You are worried ??? Imagine my point of view :P
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't even dare to torture lash :P
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Oh, hi lash. I was rubbing my revenge in Vall's not face
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]He has to finish some chests first :P
[18/07/12 01:25] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Yes, I've been to the cave. The ah, "little people" didn't take much of a liking to me
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]She placed a greater eternal curse on me
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And doesn't even give hints on how to lift it :(
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]pokes Lashtal[/i]*[/color] I hear you have drachorns
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Bad Amber ..........
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Avaritia winks[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]AmberRune:[/b]What? Some habits are hard to shake off
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]lashtal:[/b]Not anymore I fear..
[18/07/12 01:26] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]tries to poke Avaritia, but his hand pass through[/i]*[/color] Hmmmm
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]lashtal:[/b]I only have a Wind Dragon.
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yeah, and he was training that on my poor creatures
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]shivers[/i]*[/color] Oi, don't do that
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But at least he helped me find out what does it look like :)
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]speaks[/i]*[/color] ... and there was Light.
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]looks back at Lashtal[/i]*[/color] "Only?"
[18/07/12 01:27] [b]lashtal:[/b]I think he likes you Valldore.
[18/07/12 01:28] [b]Avaritia:[/b] [color=#305681]*[i]looks at Maebius's corpse[/i]*[/color] Nay, and there was darkness
[18/07/12 01:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I bet he loves my trees [color=#305681]*[i]smiles , but ....... oo i am bored already with that .......[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 01:28] [b]Maebius:[/b]The gazebo is pretty thoug. so that still works. Amazing how while dead, some things are not quite beyond our grasp still.
[18/07/12 01:28] [b]Sunfire:[/b]vall?
[18/07/12 01:29] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yes Sunfire ?
[18/07/12 01:29] [b]:[/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]


[/log]

Edited by BFH
fixed format of log name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[log=July 18 - 19:00 server -Race Instructions GoE]


[18/07/12 07:59] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]Worshipers is Welcome!!!
[18/07/12 08:26] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]blessing lashtal[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 08:28] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]nadrolski apirs boss feb[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 10:32] [b]february:[/b]apir
[18/07/12 10:46] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Blessing Leixer, Lone Wolft, lashtal, february[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 10:49] [b]Leixer:[/b]np :D
[18/07/12 10:49] [b]february:[/b]kosa kel? heal?
[18/07/12 10:50] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]ilan?
[18/07/12 10:50] [b]lashtal:[/b]Congratulations on mp6 Eagle Eye.
[18/07/12 10:50] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]thank you
[18/07/12 10:51] [b]Leixer:[/b]uu heal gaha el
[18/07/12 10:51] [b]february:[/b]Eagle you casted the spell?
[18/07/12 10:51] [b]february:[/b]Leix i have bones.. :))
[18/07/12 10:52] [b]Leixer:[/b]lol you got shovel and where does fierce needle comes from?
[18/07/12 10:52] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]Protector spell to those who need some little healing
[18/07/12 10:53] [b]Leixer:[/b]where did you get the needle?
[18/07/12 10:53] [b]Leixer:[/b]eagle is your heal % or it depends on your ve
[18/07/12 10:53] [b]february:[/b]i got a shovel but the only place where there are bones are in graveyard and jail :))
[18/07/12 10:54] [b]Leixer:[/b]aw, i have no access to both places haha
[18/07/12 10:54] [b]february:[/b]you can get the needle b4 the sac altar near wind sanc
[18/07/12 10:54] [b]Leixer:[/b]and you can't get in and out of jail that easy
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]wth, no access too haha
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]february:[/b]apply to be a jail guard :)
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]good idea
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]is there a jail guard already
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]"
[18/07/12 10:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]?
[18/07/12 10:56] [b]february:[/b]none yet.. :)
[18/07/12 10:56] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello living.
[18/07/12 10:56] [b]february:[/b]hello dead
[18/07/12 10:56] [b]Leixer:[/b]we could apply :D
[18/07/12 10:56] [b]Leixer:[/b]haha
[18/07/12 10:57] [b]february:[/b]maeb i have your bones :)
[18/07/12 10:57] [b]Leixer:[/b]you can't rest in peace while he has them :P
[18/07/12 10:58] [b]february:[/b]LEix your in a cafe?
[18/07/12 10:58] [b]Leixer:[/b]yeah here in my place, why?
[18/07/12 10:58] [b]lashtal:[/b]Hello Maebius
[18/07/12 10:59] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello 93.
[18/07/12 10:59] [b]Leixer:[/b]why 93?
[18/07/12 10:59] [b]:[/b] [i]february throws 6 dice and gets 3, 1, 5, 6, 6, 6 [/i]
[18/07/12 11:00] [b]Maebius:[/b]Because that's lashtal's number, of course.
[18/07/12 11:01] [b]february:[/b]age? [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:01] [b]Leixer:[/b]haha i don't understand :P
[18/07/12 11:02] [b]Maebius:[/b]Is this a case of "if you have to ask, you won't know?" [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:02] [b]Maebius:[/b]I don't understand it, I jsut know it's true.
[18/07/12 11:03] [b]Leixer:[/b]hahaha im lost :D
[18/07/12 11:04] [b]Leixer:[/b]i'll just watch you quietly i guess
[18/07/12 11:04] [b]Maebius:[/b]Well, don't mind me, back to prayers....
[18/07/12 11:05] [b]Leixer:[/b]just go get the bones from feb mae, and who knows you might RIP properly :D haha
[18/07/12 11:06] [b]lashtal:[/b]I wonder who had the brilliant idea of killing the 3 team leaders... Oh, maybe there was too much activity, too much efforts? [color="#305681"]*[i]shakes his head.[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:06] [b]february:[/b]i think it's BFH's
[18/07/12 11:07] [b]february:[/b]gtg
[18/07/12 11:08] [b]Maebius:[/b]I wonder what would happen if one of hte leaders decides to stay dead. [color="#305681"]*[i]laighs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:08] [b]Maebius:[/b]where'd you get my bones anyway, from the graveyard, or the park?
[18/07/12 11:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]Oh, and lashtal, what if my inventory has shrunk, in terms of items, lately. ^_^
[18/07/12 11:13] [b]lashtal:[/b]What do you mean by shrunk?
[18/07/12 11:15] [b]Maebius:[/b]If someone pickpockets my corpse, and takes some things.
[18/07/12 11:15] [b]Maebius:[/b]Or, you know, I loan out some things to othrs who were wanting them.
[18/07/12 11:15] [b]lashtal:[/b]For the Quest only resources matter.
[18/07/12 11:16] [b]Maebius:[/b]Ahh, ok then, Thank you.
[18/07/12 11:16] [b]lashtal:[/b]But they have to be present in your inventory to be counted.
[18/07/12 11:17] [b]lashtal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I mean, they have to be present at the moment you say "I'm done".[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 11:17] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Good Morning
[18/07/12 11:17] [b]lashtal:[/b]Good now darkraptor [color="#305681"]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:18] [b]lashtal:[/b]Anyway, Maebius, do you have maybe news about our chest at Awiiya's way?
[18/07/12 11:18] [b]Maebius:[/b]I was just looking at it now, since I was a bit figgy-headed yesterday with everything else going on.
[18/07/12 11:18] [b]Maebius:[/b]Figgy, foggy, giffy? One of those.
[18/07/12 11:19] [b]lashtal:[/b]I can understand, I was only wondering if they can be checked by remote or if you have to be there physically.
[18/07/12 11:20] [b]lashtal:[/b]However, take your Time... [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 11:20] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]wouls roll his eyes and smirk if he could[/i]*[/color] Of course I cna check it here, I just needed to find the right one. ([color="#888888"][i]I should have labelled them by scene, not coordinate[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 11:24] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hmm, I only see 12 finished.... trying to narrow down which one was awiiya's way now.
[18/07/12 11:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hmm, you got key#2 on it, but it's showing no one has unlocked #1 on it yet.
[18/07/12 11:26] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]need more AP to move forward the other KEYS
[18/07/12 11:29] [b]lashtal:[/b]Nimrodel had.
[18/07/12 11:30] [b]lashtal:[/b]And the message it showed me at the end said both the lock were unlocked.
[18/07/12 11:31] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hmm, you are right. Wonder why it overwrote the lock again. I do see it was opened, but then re-locked. Oddness.
[18/07/12 11:31] [b]Maebius:[/b]maybe someone else tried it without the resource and it re-locked.. That shouldn't happen, but either way, I do see it's Nim and you, but then Nim's lock reset.... very odd..
[18/07/12 11:34] [b]lashtal:[/b]I really don't know... codes for me are worse than Sanskrit.. ^.^
[18/07/12 11:37] [b]Maebius:[/b]which for me are worse than ... well. figuring out combat logs.
[18/07/12 11:38] [b]Maebius:[/b]or was that "easier for me than combat logs" ?!?
[18/07/12 11:53] [b]Maebius:[/b].
[18/07/12 11:54] [b]Maebius:[/b]Meanwhile. -- Team 2-- Revive your leader! Speak to the goat and research his Tree. ..please.
[18/07/12 11:54] [b]darkraptor:[/b]have you seen the forum msg?
[18/07/12 11:54] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i cant do it alone :-(
[18/07/12 11:55] [b]Maebius:[/b]Thus, my comment, for anyone walking past to see.
[18/07/12 11:55] [b]darkraptor:[/b]ah ok, i'm sorry
[18/07/12 11:57] [b]Maebius:[/b]Never say sorry. No worries.
[18/07/12 11:57] [b]Maebius:[/b]I'll continue to get the wookei some tea, or pray to Peace while I wait.
[18/07/12 11:58] [b]darkraptor:[/b]problem is we seem to be the only active t2 members...for now
[18/07/12 11:58] [b]darkraptor:[/b]is not handy to have you Dead
[18/07/12 12:01] [b]Maebius:[/b]You could try reviving me by offering every resource in your pockets.
[18/07/12 12:01] [b]Maebius:[/b]stuff them full enough, I'd rise from the grave, I'm sure!
[18/07/12 12:02] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]lashtal passed Sand to Maebius[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 12:02] [b]lashtal:[/b]Did it work?
[18/07/12 12:02] [b]darkraptor:[/b]you realize that i'm following the Quest.. and there was a task to complete
[18/07/12 12:03] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hmm, nothing yet. Keep trying. [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color] Hello Clockmaster!
[18/07/12 12:04] [b]Maebius:[/b]Did you happen to get a PM I sent you, CM? regarding a stone I was after?
[18/07/12 12:06] [b]*Clock Master*:[/b]Hey Maebius. You know you have asked me the same thing few months ago :)
[18/07/12 12:07] [b]*Clock Master*:[/b]I dont have that spell anymore.
[18/07/12 12:07] [b]Maebius:[/b]and I'll keep asking until I find the person who said yes once... so very long ago...
[18/07/12 12:07] [b]Maebius:[/b]I keep thinking it's you, because of your PM tags.
[18/07/12 12:08] [b]*Clock Master*:[/b]I dont think any LHO has that one anymore
[18/07/12 12:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]Oh well, maybe someday then, I'll get a Stone of that back.
[18/07/12 12:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]No real priority, though.
[18/07/12 12:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]Thanks
[18/07/12 12:12] [b]lashtal:[/b]Which stone are you looking for, if I may ask?
[18/07/12 12:12] [b]Maebius:[/b]Promote to MP3.
[18/07/12 12:12] [b]Maebius:[/b]I had one once...
[18/07/12 12:13] [b]lashtal:[/b]Oh.
[18/07/12 12:13] [b]Maebius:[/b]Even though the spell does nothing now, I gave it away. [color="#305681"]*[i]sighs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 12:13] [b]darkraptor:[/b]"promote" can also unpromote?
[18/07/12 12:14] [b]darkraptor:[/b]oh.. i see
[18/07/12 12:14] [b]darkraptor:[/b]no unpromote.. :-(
[18/07/12 12:21] [b]ignnus:[/b]Hello guys:D
[18/07/12 12:21] [b]lashtal:[/b]hello ignnus
[18/07/12 12:21] [b]Maebius:[/b]hello
[18/07/12 12:22] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Hello.. ([color="#888888"][i]where did he go??[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 12:35] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hopefully to get Mead, and the rest of team 2!
[18/07/12 12:45] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Tal moves to hte inn[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 13:27] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello Chewett
[18/07/12 13:32] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]hey Maebius
[18/07/12 13:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Good morning GoE
[18/07/12 13:38] [b]Maebius:[/b]Morning, evening, and NowTime. [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 13:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Maebius, i am curious.....
[18/07/12 13:46] [b]Maebius:[/b]yes?
[18/07/12 13:46] [b]Maebius:[/b]how I cna get 10k heat in a minute? That's a secret. [color="#305681"]*[i]cackles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 13:46] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Excactly how did you manage to grab that bucket with a ghostly incorporeal hand, gathere water and then stored it, where ????
[18/07/12 13:46] [b]Maebius:[/b]Water is all in your mind. I don't have any right now, do I?
[18/07/12 13:47] [b]Maebius:[/b]Why, I can't even see you, beyond the words.
[18/07/12 13:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]The truth is that i can't search you to see what you are holding
[18/07/12 13:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But i have a suspicion that a grand quantity of water is a little bit ghostly at the moment
[18/07/12 13:49] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal smiles, but no one can see that smile in his current state ......[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 13:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You gathered 10k heat ? Trying to overthrow wookie from leadership ???? [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 13:50] [b]Maebius:[/b]we had a challenge who could gather more in sixty seconds. He won, by a LOT.
[18/07/12 13:51] [b]Maebius:[/b]You can gather some too, jsut wander around briskly. I'd nod and smile here, if I could.
[18/07/12 13:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lies .... wookies don't gathere heat cause they don't need it
[18/07/12 13:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, i don't think Lightsage would apreciate my rise on the DS scale too much if i did
[18/07/12 13:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So i think i will just talk you to death [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 13:54] [b]Maebius:[/b]you could soak the heat in a vote? I could re-awaken the Hidden orb here. [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 13:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What ? There are more dead ppl to revive ?
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Maebius:[/b]You, me, Fryd, ([color="#888888"][i]and Seigheart, I think is still dead[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]february:[/b]Two dead person talking, am I crazy?
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Maebius:[/b]we aren't talking, deb. you are imagining it.
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Naa, you are just hearing voices
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Go check it with a doctor
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Maebius:[/b]feb. [color="#305681"]**[/color] smacks keyboard)
[18/07/12 13:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Maybe is something serious
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]Maebius:[/b]hearing voices is normal. answering them, is not.
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Call Fyrd, i think he has a nice hystory of opening doctor offices
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]february:[/b]oh no.. I'm hallucinating.. this is bad..
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It depents
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What was the cause
[18/07/12 13:56] [b]february:[/b]i think i need to hide from him.. or he'll impound me..
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal winks, but as with smile, who cares ..........[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Hello
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]february:[/b]too old for an mp3..
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey dark
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]february:[/b]need to rest.. gtg
[18/07/12 13:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Did you find anything about the revivers by any chance ?
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]darkraptor:[/b]maybe.. :-P
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Just random asking, you know
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i know...
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Valdore.
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well , you can always share that info with a fellow alliance member :P
[18/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[18/07/12 13:59] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]PM me the list of treasure chests and the keys..
[18/07/12 13:59] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I think I have something to sort out with Maeb :3
[18/07/12 13:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I didn't keep notes of the keys ..........
[18/07/12 13:59] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Who did? >>
[18/07/12 14:00] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]well.
[18/07/12 14:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Sorry, we just opened and moved on
[18/07/12 14:00] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]oh.. ohkay.. it says 13 chests done
[18/07/12 14:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]never thought that it may be usefull to actually keep notes of what open which chest
[18/07/12 14:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I think its two more. and not three more.
[18/07/12 14:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]3 more to go ? GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[18/07/12 14:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Mets see when Maeb replies
[18/07/12 14:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]If its two more.
[18/07/12 14:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Then I've done my share of openeing.
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]and lashtal has to open the rest..
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Too bad i can't help more
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Ooo so it's 2 more with first lock already open ?
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]its ok.. you couldnt have helped even if you were alive. :P
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]yeah
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]MAEB
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Lies .............
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]PM
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]><
[18/07/12 14:02] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Nimrodel shakes her fist at MAeb[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Want a creepy ghostly hug ?
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Why does he have to mess up only in the quests I participate in ><
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Dun mind :D
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]He does it on all quests, don't worry :P
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]:P
[18/07/12 14:03] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I heard so. :P
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal gives her a huge hug, practically passing totally through her[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]shivers[/i]*[/color] Brr... That felt.. cold..
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't blame him, he is a bit "forgetfull" in this state
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]he made the treasure chests before he got into that state >>
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]thinks for a while...[/i]*[/color] Hmm maybe next time i should have some heat on me before doing that :P
[18/07/12 14:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]thinks for a while...[/i]*[/color] Hmm maybe next time i should have some heat on me before doing that :P
[18/07/12 14:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i never talk twice, you are seeing double[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Are you sure ? [color="#305681"]*[i]chickles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 14:06] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Lol
[18/07/12 14:06] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]:P
[18/07/12 14:07] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]please dont tell me that we need to gatherheat for our people
[18/07/12 14:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Information is the first step i think
[18/07/12 14:13] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]no one is at bob.
[18/07/12 14:13] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]maybe If Z logged on >>
[18/07/12 14:13] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I'll be in necro mean while..
[18/07/12 14:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You like that place don't you ? [color="#305681"]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I hate it..
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]But dun want burns to dissapear
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]or something
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]also.. I need like 4 UPS :P
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]but those can wait
[18/07/12 14:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]If you can.. please wake up lashtal
[18/07/12 14:16] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]and thank yuo Eon for being typical :P
[18/07/12 14:16] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Ja ne
[18/07/12 14:16] [b]Maebius:[/b]You need priests?
[18/07/12 14:16] [b]Maebius:[/b]Hello.
[18/07/12 14:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Why, you were planing to help Maeb ??? [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 14:21] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Ooo she ment to recruit , nvm .... you could help with that :P
[18/07/12 14:29] [b]Maebius:[/b]I help pretty much anyone who asks nicely.
[18/07/12 14:30] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]mmm...
[18/07/12 14:30] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Its boring. both burns and lashtal have iddled in there
[18/07/12 14:30] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]are you there val?
[18/07/12 14:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yes
[18/07/12 14:31] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]so what did you find out today?
[18/07/12 14:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]The places i can visit can be counted with my one hand fingers, and i have change
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What do you mean ?
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]LO
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]L
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]First, that i am same dead as yesterday :P
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I meant reguarding BFH's Quest
[18/07/12 14:32] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nothing, i've been asking randomly around, leaving my echoe guide the answer to my ears
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But no answer came
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]not even a hint
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I asked Eon as well, since he is almost always around GoE this days, if he heard something
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]mmm
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]maybe I should PM Z
[18/07/12 14:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But he is not the talking kind of guy
[18/07/12 14:34] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Haven't see Zleiphneir yest or today
[18/07/12 14:34] [b]Maebius:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]sorry, MD broke for me and froze up for a bit[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:35] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]No problem :)
[18/07/12 14:35] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I Pmed him anyway :P
[18/07/12 14:35] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Me too[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]:) I guess it's the best place to start asking :)
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye bows to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Wish i had some mead or beer to offer him
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Ohayo Eagle san :)
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye bows to Feb[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Gratz on mp6 Eagle
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And Boo
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]thank you Vall
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Me wants MP6 too
[18/07/12 14:36] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye wish you a good luck[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 14:37] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Arigato :D
[18/07/12 14:37] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]adios amigos
[18/07/12 14:37] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Ja ne ^_^
[18/07/12 14:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What she said :P
[18/07/12 14:37] [b]Maebius:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]froen winderwilds! [color="#305681"]*[i]curses[/i]*[/color] so laggy by the time I said hello sorry it froze, it was scrolled up to first line for me[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Maebius:[/b]reading your PM now... if it lets me.
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]>>
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i bet it was some kind of japanesse bb right ? [/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Lol :P
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]it means laters in japanese :P[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:38] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]lies ... you are just trying to avoid fixing the problems in your chest quest[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i] [color="#305681"]*[i]looks at Maeb's chest[/i]*[/color] >> pretty see through[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:39] [b]Maebius:[/b]no, honest! tyrying to debug it
[18/07/12 14:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]shame on you :P [/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]the other chests [/i][/color])
[18/07/12 14:42] [b]Maebius:[/b]you don't remember the chest numbers you did open in NV?
[18/07/12 14:42] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]two chests Maeb
[18/07/12 14:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]one at island of seclusion and the other at deathmarrow.
[18/07/12 14:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]he means the number of the chest, that was shown on top of the screen
[18/07/12 14:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]your birds says that there are two chests at the island of seclusion
[18/07/12 14:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]err no
[18/07/12 14:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]>
[18/07/12 14:45] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]number 12 at the Island
[18/07/12 14:45] [b]Maebius:[/b]There are in fact two at 1_3x-3_1... but I think that's not Necrovion... [color="#305681"]*[i]looks through his notes[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 14:45] [b]Maebius:[/b]Number 12 is there. 1_3x-3_1 also number 13.
[18/07/12 14:46] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]its not there..
[18/07/12 14:46] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]fades a bit more[/i]*[/color] we'll see about that.
[18/07/12 14:46] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]there are two clickies in that region
[18/07/12 14:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Was that a threat Maebius ?? ..... Don't you even dare threat Nimrodel [color="#305681"]*[i]raises his ethereal fist towards Maebius see throught chest[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 14:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Also.. Vall.. I've heard from Z
[18/07/12 14:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]lets see if we get something useful
[18/07/12 14:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]MEAD
[18/07/12 14:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]>>
[18/07/12 14:49] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]three? -.-
[18/07/12 14:50] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]mmmmm
[18/07/12 14:50] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]lashtal is still in there..
[18/07/12 14:50] [b]Maebius:[/b]So is burns.
[18/07/12 14:50] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Do we get mead in trib?
[18/07/12 14:50] [b]Maebius:[/b]and there are two chests. check the littel tree quick!
[18/07/12 14:51] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I did
[18/07/12 14:51] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]now it works :))
[18/07/12 14:51] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]lol
[18/07/12 14:52] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]brb Vall sweetie.. Keep up with the staying alive..
[18/07/12 14:52] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]or dead >>
[18/07/12 14:52] [b]Maebius:[/b]or somewhere in between
[18/07/12 14:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What is really between i guess ?
[18/07/12 14:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]So Eagle , you plan on staying MP6 ?
[18/07/12 14:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey Sunfire
[18/07/12 15:00] [b]Sunfire:[/b]hey vall
[18/07/12 15:00] [b]Sunfire:[/b]still dead i see
[18/07/12 15:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I feel a little dizzy, do i look anything strange to you ?
[18/07/12 15:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Dead ? Where ?
[18/07/12 15:01] [b]Sunfire:[/b]there [color="#305681"]*[i] points to his body[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Why you are pointing to your body ? You are dead ?
[18/07/12 15:03] [b]Sunfire:[/b]im dead and im alive [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles mysteriously[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Ok , i am intrigued. What do you mean ? [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles, but ... you know ....[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:04] [b]Sunfire:[/b]i am fire, but to exist i have to kill something, thus i live and i am dead
[18/07/12 15:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That's one way to see it
[18/07/12 15:04] [b]Sunfire:[/b]so now i am flames but also "dead" air
[18/07/12 15:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Another way would be to say that fire just changes the state of the fuel
[18/07/12 15:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Aka changing material to energy :)
[18/07/12 15:06] [b]Sunfire:[/b]hrm not really changing, after all we're all ash [color="#305681"]*[i]shakes his pouch[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Now that you said, just remembered
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You had collected some when we met at Bobs place
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]oh.. well three more -.-
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]some leaves
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]flowers
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Maebius:[/b]oooh, I'm being threatened now?
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What did you do with them ?
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Maebius:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color] Nimmy wants me to stay dead, does she?
[18/07/12 15:08] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Holy.. why dont we have more active members in our team val? ><
[18/07/12 15:09] [b]Maebius:[/b]you have three active members, plenty it seems!
[18/07/12 15:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Lol
[18/07/12 15:09] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i wish i could say the same..
[18/07/12 15:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nim you threaten Maeb ?
[18/07/12 15:10] [b]Sunfire:[/b]blosoms? [color="#305681"]*[i]scratches his head[/i]*[/color] either i gave them to fyrd or i lost them
[18/07/12 15:10] [b]Maebius:[/b]Nimmy is gone again.... see, guilty running,.
[18/07/12 15:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Meh ... they may have come in handy now
[18/07/12 15:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't listen to that ghost Nim
[18/07/12 15:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Go Go !!!
[18/07/12 15:12] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I am here to back you up against [color="#305681"]*[i]points Maeb ghost form[/i]*[/color] that incorporeal monster !!!!!!!!
[18/07/12 15:13] [b]Maebius:[/b]and I quote: "Tell maebius I'll make sure he never lives >.<"
[18/07/12 15:13] [b]Maebius:[/b]so the PM is a lie, or I've bene threatened. [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That's the Spirit Nim !!!!! Go for it, i will back you up on your quest that Maeb never lives :P
[18/07/12 15:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]well the game cut off the 'if that happens,' part
[18/07/12 15:15] [b]Maebius:[/b]mmmhmmm... ^_^
[18/07/12 15:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I would even help you kill him but [color="#305681"]*[i]looks at maebius body and laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:15] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]valldore.. we might have hope for you
[18/07/12 15:15] [b]Maebius:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]and I'm jsut picking. I know my friend there tends to eggagerate things to stir up trouble with me anyway[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 15:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Who ? :P
[18/07/12 15:16] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Vall do you have alcohol in your inv?
[18/07/12 15:17] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I'm afraid no
[18/07/12 15:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I think that dead state gets my adrenaline through the roof .......
[18/07/12 15:18] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I dun want to go to trib T_T
[18/07/12 15:22] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Eon?
[18/07/12 15:22] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]can you help with htis? Pretty please?
[18/07/12 15:23] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]For the sake of all the stats I've lost coz of you? ;_;
[18/07/12 15:25] [b]Maebius:[/b]To head to the Tribunal?
[18/07/12 15:26] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]yeah
[18/07/12 15:26] [b]Maebius:[/b]Why would you need to go there?
[18/07/12 15:26] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]to get beer/wine
[18/07/12 15:26] [b]Maebius:[/b]Surely, you can use your imagination Principle, to make me beleive you have a flute, after all.
[18/07/12 15:28] [b]Maebius:[/b]The Reality is fairly loose around here anyway. [color="#305681"]*[i]laughs[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:28] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Well.. Not for Z.. He asked me to get it for real
[18/07/12 15:29] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Oh well.. I'll start my journey to the east valdore.. If you spot any of our team members.. Ask them to stay
[18/07/12 15:29] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Ja ne
[18/07/12 15:29] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Thanks a lot Nim :)
[18/07/12 15:30] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]"Travel Safe" at japanesse :)
[18/07/12 15:30] [b]Maebius:[/b]Gomennasai
[18/07/12 15:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Fly to where Maeb ?
[18/07/12 15:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey Ivorak
[18/07/12 15:50] [b]Ivorak:[/b]Hello
[18/07/12 15:53] [b]Maebius:[/b]Fly whereever you want. Though I'm not sure it's a happy song, if you listen closeer.
[18/07/12 15:53] [b]Maebius:[/b]Seems appropriate for a corpse.
[18/07/12 15:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]. [color="#305681"]*[i]Ivorak listen to the voices inside your head, since ghosts cannot write[/i]*[/color]
[18/07/12 15:57] [b]Ivorak:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]frowns[/i]*[/color] I don't know. I think I'll need to go very soon.
[18/07/12 15:57] [b]Ivorak:[/b]I'm sorry
[18/07/12 15:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That is not, not , not good :(
[18/07/12 15:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Especially for me as you prob guessed :P:P:P
[18/07/12 16:03] [b]Maebius:[/b]It's like being in two places at once. Love it!
[18/07/12 16:04] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Trace Time, Find Form. - *BFH Lightning*[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 16:14] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]-.-
[18/07/12 16:14] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]he left
[18/07/12 16:33] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye bows to Gort[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:03] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune waves at BFH[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:13] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]Brrummm!! Brrummm!! scrreeeech...
[18/07/12 18:13] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda Driving??[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[18/07/12 18:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]BFH ?
[18/07/12 18:15] [b]ignnus:[/b]boom
[18/07/12 18:19] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]BFH?
[18/07/12 18:19] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]hi
[18/07/12 18:19] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]so...
[18/07/12 18:19] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]race?
[18/07/12 18:19] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]:3
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]race yes
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]BFH, when it starts, go to the end and pm ok ? i think i may have a chance on this :P
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]please state in chat who wish to participate
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]I do!
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]if you participate , i do as well :P
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]ignnus:[/b]me
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'm in for the race
[18/07/12 18:20] [b]Eon:[/b].
[18/07/12 18:21] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b]I do
[18/07/12 18:21] [b]lashtal:[/b]I'm in too.
[18/07/12 18:21] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i would like to participate
[18/07/12 18:21] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Is your gear box for rent ?
[18/07/12 18:22] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]don't you dare to ignore me just because i am a little bit of dead :P
[18/07/12 18:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok we start giving out instructions in five minutes
[18/07/12 18:23] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]those who wish to participate have five minutes to state so in chat
[18/07/12 18:23] [b]ignnus:[/b]me please
[18/07/12 18:23] [b]Eon:[/b].
[18/07/12 18:24] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]me too
[18/07/12 18:24] [b]darkraptor:[/b]me
[18/07/12 18:24] [b]lashtal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]sorry afk 20 min - work, if the race starts earlier don't count me in[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:25] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]should we wait for him ?
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]ignnus:[/b]sure
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]yes[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Sure, lash is good people
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]darkraptor:[/b]yep
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]yush
[18/07/12 18:26] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i would say no if we were starting on time :P[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:29] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok anyways
[18/07/12 18:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]listen carefully
[18/07/12 18:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]This race consists in two main parts
[18/07/12 18:30] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]first
[18/07/12 18:31] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]?
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]You will have to run fast enough to reach ten md summer related items riddles and correctly tell me which are they
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]>>
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]ohkay
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]after it I'll give you a new password
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and this time items will directly appear
[18/07/12 18:32] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no riddles to answer
[18/07/12 18:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]here is the tricky part
[18/07/12 18:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]I won't tell you how many items are in X land
[18/07/12 18:33] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you will be teleported summoned x amount of time to whenever i am
[18/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and you will receive a travel pass to jump whenever you wish to me.
[18/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]first 3 get rewarded
[18/07/12 18:34] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]doubts/questions?
[18/07/12 18:34] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]items will directly appear meaning..
[18/07/12 18:34] [b]Zyrxae:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Is this still open to join?[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]y[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you just have to copy the name and number of item
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]:P
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]Zyrxae:[/b]Sounds fun then
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]i dont quite get it.. example
[18/07/12 18:35] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda mmm[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]darkraptor:[/b]at the first part.. the riddles are in mainland?
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Phantom Orchid passed Flowers to BFH Lightning[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]no
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]why would i do that
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]:P
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda where'[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:36] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok nim
[18/07/12 18:37] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]lets say we are speaking of xms items
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]on first stage: I'll say sometime like this: "I'm green and decorated every year. What am I?"
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda tree[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Phantom Orchid claps[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you should get what it's amount with it's number
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda garland[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]its amount? its number?
[18/07/12 18:38] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]on second stage: "I'm a tree and my item number is 5"
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]that's all
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]ah
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]ohkay
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]then?
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]we tell you
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok let me make the list
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]or we run to the tree?
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda waa im bad with this ....[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:39] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]you save the first stage names
[18/07/12 18:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]when you finish the first ten items you send them to me # and item
[18/07/12 18:40] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]with the numbers.. Right..
[18/07/12 18:40] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]and I give you second stage pass
[18/07/12 18:41] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]ah ohkay
[18/07/12 18:41] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]are we looking in clickies?[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:42] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ignnus, Eon, Nimrodel, darkraptor, lashtal, Phantom Orchid, AmberRune, Zyrxae, Manda?
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]y with x pass I'll give soon[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]yes :)
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]nobody missing?
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]lashtal might >>
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]lashtal:[/b]Here I am!
[18/07/12 18:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Me ? :(
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]:D
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Phantom Orchid smiles[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Yay!
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i missed val?
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Yays! We have Lash
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]lashtal:[/b]Missed only the explanation, someone could sum up in pm?
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]yeah you did >>
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]yeah :P but i won't be going too fast :P
[18/07/12 18:44] [b]AmberRune:[/b]hot sec lash
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]too bad I'm just a newb and I can't use that red button to revive you...
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]bfh can you do me a favor ?
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]those lightnings are evil...
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]y?
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I bet you wanna visit Bob for like some sec don't you ?
[18/07/12 18:45] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b]Red? Noo. that's something else! Whatever you do don't press it
[18/07/12 18:46] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]lash, pm[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:46] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]darkraptor grins... i would press them all since i'm daltonic[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]ok
[18/07/12 18:47] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]items
[18/07/12 18:48] [b]lashtal:[/b]Thank you Amber!
[18/07/12 18:48] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to ignnus[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:48] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Eon[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]hey dark.. I'm onlne now
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No problem
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to darkraptor[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]will you leave soon?[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:49] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to lashtal[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:50] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i] 've signed up to this race..[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:50] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Phantom Orchid[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:50] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to AmberRune[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:50] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Zyrxae[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:50] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]me no
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Manda[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]BFH also me
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to MRAlyon[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda me??[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] Greetings, race people
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]What's this about?
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]anybody missing of item?
[18/07/12 18:51] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*BFH Lightning* passed BFH's Travel Pass to Fire Starter[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Manda but i dont got it at all,,,[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]BFH I just arrived.. could you explain me the important things for this race?
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]this will allow any of you to jump to me
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]use chat logs
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]let me pick them
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]Phantom Orchid:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]it's in your inventory Manda[/i][/color])
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]:[/b][color="#999999"][i]*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell[/i][/color]
[18/07/12 18:52] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]


[/log]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[log=July 19 - 16:30 server - GoE]

[19/07/12 05:55] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor kingzaryl[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:26] [b]Avaritia:[/b]Eon!
[19/07/12 07:14] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Timeless dust to Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:27] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor Leixer[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:10] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Tom Pouce wave[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:19] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]hi demacles
[19/07/12 09:19] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]you ned a combat?
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] Gravity doesn't exist. Earth sucks. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]not noe a healing rit wud be gud though
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]so you doin any quest right now?
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]if its that you put healers in a ritual and attak no problem ..
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]no really, i just walk around and take some water
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]ok
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]and saw you needing a fight at park
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]february:[/b]i have a nondamage ritual too.. attack anytime..
[19/07/12 09:21] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]hi february :)
[19/07/12 09:22] [b]february:[/b]hello
[19/07/12 09:23] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]hello to you february..
[19/07/12 09:23] [b]february:[/b]you could accumulate wins to burst..
[19/07/12 09:23] [b]february:[/b]wow MEdiator.. tagged by who or how?
[19/07/12 09:25] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]i dont know abut healing ritual, but tought you need toput your dying creature in the ritual ..
[19/07/12 09:25] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]ask february he will know all bout healing rituals
[19/07/12 09:26] [b]Demaclese XIII:[/b]ah well forget it... i gotta do something .... see you later tom pounce and february...
[19/07/12 09:31] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]february .. can you remember what damaclese said in chat?
[19/07/12 09:32] [b]february:[/b]why?
[19/07/12 09:32] [b]february:[/b]can't you see it?
[19/07/12 09:32] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]its may be a clue to something
[19/07/12 09:32] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]he said he needed a healt ritual?
[19/07/12 09:32] [b]february:[/b]i wasn't here that time.. can't remember..
[19/07/12 09:33] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]k thks .. ill try to find some more traces
[19/07/12 09:33] [b]february:[/b]your doing a quest? GL
[19/07/12 09:37] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]well its a long shot, there is Fyrd dead
[19/07/12 09:37] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]and we have some anagrams to solve
[19/07/12 09:37] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]and those thing with z at bob tree
[19/07/12 09:37] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]but just seeing damaclese ... tought maybe ...
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:38] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b].
[19/07/12 09:39] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Tom Pouce wave to fang[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 10:42] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig likes it. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:45] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:48] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]february waves[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 10:49] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] FireStarter is preparing to humiliate himself in public. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:52] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] God does not play dice with the universe. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 11:09] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]But of course! God is the dice
[19/07/12 11:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Booo
[19/07/12 11:29] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Boo you too.
[19/07/12 11:29] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter 's Cloud pullst out a sign, which says BOOO![/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey, when did the cloud leave the mist ?
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]lashtal:[/b]Good morning, to the living and the dead.
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]It was long time ago - yesterday
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I thought it was still with me :)
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Seems like eternity
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Seems you're not paying attention, but it's understandable
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]you don't have the brain to help you concentrate.
[19/07/12 11:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Good morning to the living
[19/07/12 11:32] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Just don't get confused about my near-little death situation
[19/07/12 11:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I had none even alive :P
[19/07/12 11:34] [b]lashtal:[/b]Lies!
[19/07/12 11:36] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]lash, do you think we can dig some fresh brains from the Graveyard for Val to choose from?
[19/07/12 11:36] [b]lashtal:[/b]We all know you used to have a great brain, but you traded it...
[19/07/12 11:36] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]OH! so that's the case
[19/07/12 11:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Really? What did i get from the trade ?
[19/07/12 11:37] [b]lashtal:[/b]Eh, maybe inside the crypt there's still some fresh skull..
[19/07/12 11:37] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Naaah, I think wearing only the brain would look better. It will be noticed from quite some distance... at least for the zombies
[19/07/12 11:37] [b]lashtal:[/b]You should know it, not us! :-p
[19/07/12 11:38] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]The knowledge is in his brain. Oh, wait, he doesn't have it... how sad
[19/07/12 11:38] [b]lashtal:[/b]It would be nice to have a portable brain...
[19/07/12 11:39] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]yeah, hovering here and there. though Val must again learn to go around the walls, instead through them
[19/07/12 11:39] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal chuckles[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:40] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]LAter all, I must go
[19/07/12 11:40] [b]lashtal:[/b]Something like... How do the youngsters call it nowadays?
[19/07/12 11:40] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter hovers above GoE and northwards[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:40] [b]lashtal:[/b]Later, Fire Starter
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I am waiting news about the brain
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]stops above GoE[/i]*[/color] youngsters? What is this? Is it eatable?
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't forget
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]We don't -? you do
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Brain is eatable !!!!!!
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Yeah, that's why I proposed for you to bring one with you
[19/07/12 11:41] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal thinks he might have started to turn to zombie[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:42] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]that way at least you'll get noticed by the zombies
[19/07/12 11:42] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]sips from his chawan[/i]*[/color] And now I should be at a different place.
[19/07/12 11:43] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Let me rescue you from my presence!
[19/07/12 11:43] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter hastes north[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Do you think that the zombies would ignore such a natural ghost-beauty ?
[19/07/12 11:43] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Thank, oo greter FireStarter, the Rescuerer !!!
[19/07/12 11:44] [b]lashtal:[/b]I'm not sure... even zombies can hide some sweetheart amidst them...
[19/07/12 11:44] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]sneak behind Falronn[/i]*[/color] Boo
[19/07/12 11:44] [b]Falronn:[/b]Boo!
[19/07/12 11:44] [b]lashtal:[/b]Hello Falronn
[19/07/12 11:45] [b]Falronn:[/b]Oh wait. I'm not a ghost.
[19/07/12 11:45] [b]Falronn:[/b]Hello lashtal.
[19/07/12 11:45] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Pls, if you notice any ghost imposters, tell them "Boo" is my line !
[19/07/12 11:47] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]Boooo
[19/07/12 11:47] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Imposter .........
[19/07/12 11:47] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]Boo@
[19/07/12 11:47] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]Boo!
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Meh .......
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]OoOooOoOoOooo
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]All the little ghosts have come around to hunt ........... FS :P
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color] I am back!
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Oh, hellAll phan
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]auuuuuuu
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]All hail FS, the Rescuerer !!!
[19/07/12 11:48] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Vall! Are you converting everyone to your ghostly army??
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Seems so amber
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]Get them!
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]so we can all go and Boohoo everyone
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]although you didn't rescue us from your present for long :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]if we find everyone of course...
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ haunts AmberRune.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ haunts AmberRune also[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Who lied you it would've been long :P[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 11:49] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal hunts AmberRune[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]this is interesting
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Geez, first everyone was croaking, now everyone's all ghostified
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter sits on his ghos....Cloud[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]my deadbrain assumptions[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune needs ectoplasm leashes[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]looks around[/i]*[/color] so that's why I can't see everyone
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Contact Peace :P
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 11:50] [b]~~Ghost~~:[/b]What he said!
[19/07/12 11:51] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Nevah! I don't listen, that's why I don't stay cursed
[19/07/12 11:51] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Amber... this stage of yours - does it require team work?
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Contact, please...
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Should have but someone's already messed with it alone
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ pokes the other ghost[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Well, that's why I am at a dead end.
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]But I like IT!
[19/07/12 11:52] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Let's just write these off as quest making baby steps for me
[19/07/12 11:53] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]No, I am at dead end
[19/07/12 11:53] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal laughs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:53] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ doesn't want to be poked or he must start poking too.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:53] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Although who said dead is the end anyway ?
[19/07/12 11:54] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'll learn to do more complicated things for the next thing I write >.<
[19/07/12 11:54] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal gives both imposter ghosts a big creepy ghostly chilling incorporeal HUG [/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:54] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ possesses the other ghost[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:54] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]~~Ghost~~ likes it.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]is divided[/i]*[/color] Now which one to poke first.. they look almost the same
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I could help you start gathering the ectoplasm for the leashes Amber :P
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]pokes his Cloud[/i]*[/color] There
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Want a hug ?
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]pokes FS's cloud as well[/i]*[/color] Indeed, there you go
[19/07/12 11:55] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Yes, that's is the safe way to go
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn pokes Fire Starter's cloud[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Not ectoplasmic enough, but...
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I could also poke myself
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn stops poking things[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Hangman's rope too?
[19/07/12 11:56] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]hehe, busted
[19/07/12 11:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Don't talk for rope in the home of a hanged person
[19/07/12 11:57] [b]lashtal:[/b]Ehm
[19/07/12 11:57] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I thought you were just spelled
[19/07/12 11:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Assumptions ..........
[19/07/12 11:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I wasn't talking about me, just throwing random sayings :P
[19/07/12 11:59] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Oh
[19/07/12 11:59] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I think you should publicly answer the random questions I sent yyou
[19/07/12 12:00] [b]AmberRune:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] That should be fun
[19/07/12 12:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i was actually thinking to do so :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]amber, could there be something wrong with the "practice"[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]but on forum-publicly :P[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]or I am at the wrong place?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]You're done[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Amber, gather all the materials here, so i can participate to your quest :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:01] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]what is done to me?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]what has be done, is done[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:02] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]You're just done? That's as far as I got and the other person who helped check laughed with me[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:03] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]so I am the one who messed it up? Meh...[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Shame on him to laugh with you[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:04] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Yeah, he should've laughed AT me[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:04] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I'll keep this in mind for future writings. This was the first thing I did[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Bring all the stuff in the clikies here Amber !!! I want to take place, and BFH is not around to carry me :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:05] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Yes, and we forgot to dig out the brain, which shouldve helped Val remember... where his other brain was
[19/07/12 12:06] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I can leave it up after the festival if you really want to do it, I'll count you when your team does it otherwise[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:06] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Oh, he does have the shovel
[19/07/12 12:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Didn't you say that i traded the other brain ?
[19/07/12 12:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]For something so valuable i intentionally forgot what it is so i don't reveal it and someone steals it from me ?
[19/07/12 12:08] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Something important like a time curse?
[19/07/12 12:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Who knows ........... !
[19/07/12 12:08] [b]AmberRune:[/b]if so then I'm gonna need to find whoever you traded with
[19/07/12 12:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It should had been over by now though :P
[19/07/12 12:09] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]no need to count me, since I am in no team :D[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Pls do, tell him i want my money back :P And feel free to collect and bring it to me :P )
[19/07/12 12:09] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I think we've been keeping track of independents so I will count you[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]she was talking to me i think [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]and it was for Vall[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]well, poke when it's up to me to do anything to/for/with anyone then :[/i][/color]) )
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]By the way, did you manage to pass Z yest Amber ?
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]AmberRune:[/b]...no
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]nwm then LOL[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]pokes FireStarter and his cloud[/i]*[/color] Get me a brain
[19/07/12 12:11] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]reaches inside his Cloud and pulls out a brain[/i]*[/color] Here, but I think it's made out of plastic
[19/07/12 12:11] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, from nothing ...........
[19/07/12 12:11] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Maybe it'll just do?
[19/07/12 12:12] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter hovers above the misty Val and puts the plastic brain in the plase where the head should be[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:12] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter watches how the brains falls on the stairs of GoE[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:12] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Or maybe it wouldn't
[19/07/12 12:12] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Wait FS! We gotta find the bit with the spells
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Note to self, if and when i get back to a real body, i should choose one with a big good brain
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Spells? What spells? Are they eatable?
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]darkraptor:[/b]Greetings
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Boo
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune waves[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]Bigger isn't always better, Val. It can still be plastic
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]nods[/i]*[/color] dark
[19/07/12 12:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]A real body, with a real brain
[19/07/12 12:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Not a real plastic brain
[19/07/12 12:14] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]points on the ground[/i]*[/color] Exactly. This is a real one, just plastic
[19/07/12 12:14] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]lag[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera waves[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter 's Cloud streches a bit and takes the plastic brain inside again[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]sneaks behind Gort[/i]*[/color] Booo !!!!!!
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]AmberRune:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]waves back[/i]*[/color] Morning Gort
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn waves to Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:15] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]looks at his Cloud[/i]*[/color] I wonder what in the first place this was doing in there...
[19/07/12 12:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Did you do a trade with your cloud maybe ?
[19/07/12 12:16] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]gtg - some distilled recipe is waiting for me, Have fun all[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:16] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera eeks softly, then giggles and waggles her finger accusingly at Valldore[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:16] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]I don't trade with my Cloud, I just use it
[19/07/12 12:17] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well maybe you traded you brain for your cloud's loyalty ? :P
[19/07/12 12:17] [b]Fire Starter:[/b]I'll leave my Cloud here for your entertainment
[19/07/12 12:17] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Lay off the home brew![/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:17] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal gives Gort a big chilling creepy ghostly hug[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:18] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn sits on Fire Starters cloud[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:18] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal pulls Fire Starter's cloud and lets Falron fall [/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:18] [b]Fire Starter:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Amber, you know I can't do that. Otherwise I'll have to trash some fine appricot material[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:19] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Apricots, mmm... maybe I'll go to the farmer's market this weekend[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:19] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Fire Starter grins and disintegrates[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i have to go for about 15m, brb[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:23] [b]Falronn:[/b]Gort, stop trying to trap the young ones in Golemus.
[19/07/12 12:23] [b]Falronn:[/b]Hehehe...
[19/07/12 12:24] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune looks around for young people[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:24] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera whistles innocently and swings around the pillars a bit, giggling[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:24] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'm seein' a bunch of mp5... not that young
[19/07/12 12:25] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]wheee....
[19/07/12 12:25] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera hugs Lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:25] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal hugs her back[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:26] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]lashtal passed Timeless dust to Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:26] [b]Falronn:[/b]Gort is pretty screwed over on your quest lashtal.
[19/07/12 12:26] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn laughs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:26] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]grins and claps[/i]*[/color] oooh!! [color="#305681"]*[i]stuffs the dust in her satchel, patting it comfortingly[/i]*[/color] .
[19/07/12 12:27] [b]lashtal:[/b]My quest?
[19/07/12 12:27] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]continues her little dance, and traces a circle in the dirt near the path, winking at lashtal as she beckons Falronn over[/i]*[/color] pweeze?
[19/07/12 12:27] [b]Falronn:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12678-summer-fest-take-your-time-quest-disclosure-and-results/page__pid__117739#entry117739"]Forum link[/url]]
[19/07/12 12:27] [b]Falronn:[/b]Did you make that one or just post it?
[19/07/12 12:27] [b]lashtal:[/b]Valldore and I did it.
[19/07/12 12:28] [b]AmberRune:[/b]You and Vall are evil
[19/07/12 12:28] [b]lashtal:[/b]Indeed! We enjoyed a lot by the way.
[19/07/12 12:29] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn walks towards the circle[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:29] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune makes a note to send Vall and lash random questions more often[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:30] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal steps inside Gort's circle.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:30] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Gort Hedera passed Timeless dust to lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:31] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]giggles and sprinkles Lashtal with somedust[/i]*[/color] Poof!
[19/07/12 12:31] [b]lashtal:[/b]O.O
[19/07/12 12:31] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn laughs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:31] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal feels much heavier all of a sudden.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:31] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera wiggles her fingres all sppoky-like, but nothing seems to happen, and she shrugs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:33] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]lashtal passed Timeless dust to Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:33] [b]lashtal:[/b]You seem to have mixed timeless dust with Kiley's berries...
[19/07/12 12:33] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera freezes, eyes going wide in surprise jsut at the last moment..... then she curls over laughing again, unable to hold the pose[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:34] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]Ya.
[19/07/12 12:34] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn looks confused[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:39] [b]Sunfire:[/b]hello all
[19/07/12 12:39] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera peeks under a rock and smiles tufgging a few strands of grass from her satchel and placing htem delicately on her head, liek a wig[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:39] [b]Falronn:[/b]Hello Sunfire.
[19/07/12 12:39] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]points to Amber, then her hair, and shrugs questioningly[/i]*[/color] Is hair! [color="#305681"]*[i]waves to Sunfire too, whicl she 's at it[/i]*[/color] .
[19/07/12 12:40] [b]lashtal:[/b]Hello Sunfire.
[19/07/12 12:42] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune blinks[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:42] [b]AmberRune:[/b]More people
[19/07/12 12:42] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune waves at Shem and Sunny[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:42] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Shemhazaj smiles and nods[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:45] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]dramatically and playfully attacks Shem, trying to pull him a bit closer to the Gazebo pillars.[/i]*[/color] Rawr!
[19/07/12 12:45] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]BBoooooooooooo
[19/07/12 12:45] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera pouts as he escapes[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:45] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune waves a hand through Vall[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:46] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Shame on you [color="#305681"]*[i]raises his hand towards Amber[/i]*[/color] you found a pour little ghost and play with it ..........
[19/07/12 12:47] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Yup. Guilty as charged
[19/07/12 12:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Remind me next time to leave that curse on you ........ [color="#305681"]*[i]and as he finishes his sentence , realizes the fun conection between "remind" and brain[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 12:49] [b]AmberRune:[/b]I'll set up up a ouiji board to save the signal =P
[19/07/12 12:49] [b]lashtal:[/b]Gort seemed to enjoy our quest too, Valldore... Thought it would have been different if we cursed her... [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hhmm that could be arranged :P
[19/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]We just need some sand and .......
[19/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]This time we even have a ghost [color="#305681"]*[i]evil laugh[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 12:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But she is not here ...........
[19/07/12 12:50] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal ponders quietly...[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Little Gort ??? Where are you ????
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]or i am blind as well :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]peeks out from behind the pillar[/i]*[/color] Boo!
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You try to scare a ghost ?
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Meh ....
[19/07/12 12:51] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Sign you up for blind, deaf, and du--- er... Stuck! =P[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]passes through Amber[/i]*[/color] See, incorporeal, ghost ....... No scareness around here
[19/07/12 12:52] [b]lashtal:[/b]Valldore... are you sure you wanna be revived? You look so much at ease in your current form... ^.^
[19/07/12 12:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]you were saying ? :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:52] [b]dragonrider7:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Ah!! howcome my country changed to Australia??[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:53] [b]AmberRune:[/b]No, I'd leave it there for you to communicate with the not so dead easier
[19/07/12 12:53] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]You on a phone dragonrider?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:54] [b]dragonrider7:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]nope[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:54] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]waves her hand dismissively at the ghost[/i]*[/color] meh. [color="#305681"]*[i]then winks impishly[/i]*[/color] .
[19/07/12 12:54] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yes lashtal, i am pretty sure i wanna be revived :P I'm not the kind of person that likes dieing only once ......
[19/07/12 12:55] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]Is curse for YOO, [color="#305681"]*[i]folds her arms across her chest and shakes her head 'no'[/i]*[/color] Me, mmMmm.
[19/07/12 12:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, you won't have a choice to be honest .... I don't recall asking Amber before cursing her [color="#305681"]*[i]grin[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 12:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Now where did i put that magically cursed sand .............
[19/07/12 12:58] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]it's polite to ask though. ^_^ [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:58] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera tries to grab Shem again and tug him towards the gazebo center, giggling[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 12:59] [b]lashtal:[/b]uh oh, it's Nightshade time!
[19/07/12 12:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]what kind of curse would it be if i asked, and why would i wanna be polite if i plan to curse someone though ?? :P:P:P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 12:59] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]^_^
[19/07/12 12:59] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] lashtal: Out of Body. Back in Five Minute. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 12:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Keep my away from the light , plss ......
[19/07/12 13:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Or better keep the light away from me :P
[19/07/12 13:00] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera looks through her unidentified plants and makes a smoking sort of pose, with a soft giggle[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:00] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera sees dead people all the sudden![/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Little girls shouldn't smoke those things .........
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]:[/b][color="#999999"][i]Gort Hedera failed to cast a spell[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Vall! [color="#305681"]*[i]glomps[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Have you been hanging at old Willow's place as well lately ?
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Nimrodel falls headway across him[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Tangled ivy on your toes! - Valldore Nal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey Nim ! Booooo
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]oww.. [color="#305681"]*[i]rubs her nose[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hahahahahahah :)
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera tries to catch a ghost[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Falronn:[/b]Smoking what?
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It's not like i would have gone anyway :P
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]very curious, does movelock prevetn "jump to MD fest" links?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Anywhere i mean :P
[19/07/12 13:02] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]nope[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]and your answer is ........... [color="#305681"]*[i]building up agony[/i]*[/color] [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:02] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]tried earlier during the race[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:02] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]oo come on amber .....[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:02] [b]Sunfire:[/b]can you step trough the portal?
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Well, let's call this making up for beating FS to the punch earlier[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]No
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]thankee sai. your reward for the help is to not be Silvertongud too. [color="#305681"]*[i]giggles wickedly[/i]*[/color] [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Falronn:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]who you want movelocked?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I movelocked Valldore[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]me[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]everybody movelock the one that can't move :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]Falronn:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Oh. my work here is done then[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]so it prevents the jump and portal too, hmm? Good to know! ^_^ [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b](the triger jump is not prevented
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]damn :( [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]AmberRune:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i] [color="#305681"]*[i]wiggles fingers at Vall[/i]*[/color] Aaand Poof! He's stuck[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:04] [b]Sunfire:[/b]ring of foire around gort hedera
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]ring of fire around gort hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]the portal is, but deadness prevents using the portal as well[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]Sunfire:[/b]now you can see for yourself too [color="#305681"]*[i]grins[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]what about the trigger links?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera eeks![/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And now, thanks to an unknown magic user [color="#305681"]*[i]winks to Sunfire[/i]*[/color] we can start placing that curse .......
[19/07/12 13:06] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]you can use those, i don't know for jump to leader and movelock[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:06] [b]AmberRune:[/b]You're gonna light Sunny on fire?
[19/07/12 13:06] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]nope, the trigger links still work though.. Drat![/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:06] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]also , you can jump to leader as dead as well[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:06] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]so if you have a good leader, he / she can be your legs :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:07] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera nods, trying not ot step on the fire around her[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:08] [b]Sunfire:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]can you use the portal gort?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]*passes through the fires, to see if they would have an effect to his ghostly body)
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lol
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]total fail .......
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]no sufire, it counts as move[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I never can, ie never lights up the gazebo for me, sadly[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Sunfire:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]refresh?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]refresh,. clear cache, reboot, etc. tried it all. it's fine though[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i got double error message before, one fro being dead, and one for movelock[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:10] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]seems like you are cursed already, my work is done :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:11] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i] [color="#305681"]*[i]still feels a litlte blessed anyway, with all these people around to talk to[/i]*[/color] [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:11] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]I win[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:12] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]ooo i wasn't planing to win you :P just a minor hit, just for the fun[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]so agreed, you win [color="#305681"]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color] until next time :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]keep that light away from me, it seems like it's turning me to a pacifist ghost ................. [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:14] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]where's maebius when we need him to Bring more Light?! ^_^ [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]prob left at Bob's . And we don't want more light , bring some darkness for our eyes[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]Falronn:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]says he's online at the moment[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Oh, Falronn, can I borrow a Solidifier and make a few more HeaT Stones?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Heat Solidifier to Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera wanders south[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]What is a Solidifier ? [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]can it make my ghost body solid by any chance ? :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:18] [b]Falronn:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]No.[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:18] [b]Falronn:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Unless you want to be turned into a heat stone[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i think i'll pass [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]not trying to be offending to heat stones ...... just not my type[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]MRA ............. Booooooo
[19/07/12 13:20] [b]*MRAlyon*:[/b]hey...:-)
[19/07/12 13:21] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Feelin Hawt[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:21] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I think ghosts have become a quite familiar sight around lately ...... No one is scared of them nowdays ........
[19/07/12 13:22] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Gort Hedera fusioned heat with a Memory stone and created a Heat stone[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:23] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal claps exitedly for Gort, but no sound comes out [/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:26] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Gort Hedera passed Heat stone to Valldore Nal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:26] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]For yoo
[19/07/12 13:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hey thank you [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles, but no one can see that in his current state[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 13:30] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera runs off, then back, then off again a few times, building up Heat[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:30] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I can help you with that if you want :)
[19/07/12 13:31] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Gort Hedera fusioned heat with a Memory stone and created a Heat stone[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:32] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Feelin Hawt[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:36] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Gort Hedera fusioned heat with a Memory stone and created a Heat stone[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:37] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera wipes her brow and smiles[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I insist, if you want help to gather some heat, feel free to ask
[19/07/12 13:41] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Mirror Mirror on the wall Valldore Nal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:42] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]i still can't be attacked right ? [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:44] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]nope[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 13:46] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I have one last cast of that reflecting spell .... What should i do , what should i do ..............
[19/07/12 13:46] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera shrugs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:47] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Not on you dear, you've been way too kind to that ghost already :)
[19/07/12 13:55] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera smiles and concentrates on the siolidifier a bit more[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 13:56] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Val any of our players are on?
[19/07/12 13:57] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]There's a quest by team 1
[19/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I think only you can participate
[19/07/12 13:58] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]>>
[19/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I told Amber to bring the quest here
[19/07/12 13:58] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Ohkay
[19/07/12 13:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]But she ignored me :P
[19/07/12 13:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Haven't seen anyone else passing from here, so i guess they are still sleeping :P
[19/07/12 13:59] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]or try to avoid me :P but i am on "positive" thinking kind of mood today :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:13] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Shimmering shadows surround Falronn[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:14] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Shimmering shadows surround Falronn[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yeah, darkness came to save me from Gazebo light :P
[19/07/12 14:14] [b]Falronn:[/b]Hmm... Thanks.
[19/07/12 14:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* pokes Nal and nods to Falronn.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:15] [b]*Peace*:[/b]The dead do have a sence of humor after all.
[19/07/12 14:15] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Shimmering shadows surround Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:17] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]According to some ppl around [color="#305681"]*[i]looks towards FS and lash[/i]*[/color] i've lost my brain ... If i lose my sence of humor as well, i will become a mindless ghost eventually .....
[19/07/12 14:17] [b]ignnus:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Peace present in the day?how nice[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:18] [b]*Peace*:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]chuckles.[/i]*[/color] Welcome to my world then.
[19/07/12 14:18] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]peace has a day off and spare time at home :[/i][/color]) )
[19/07/12 14:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Lies ..... You have nothing in common with brainless humorless ghosts ............
[19/07/12 14:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]thinks for a while....[/i]*[/color] Or you are hiding it quite well :P
[19/07/12 14:20] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Shimmering shadows surround Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:22] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* enchanted a Memory stone into a Invisibility stone[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:25] [b]*Peace*:[/b]WHo knows...?
[19/07/12 14:35] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Bonjour, Fyrd.
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Just passing through.... Bonjour
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal smiles[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I hope not through me.
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]... and Bon Nuit.
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Passing ... right :P
[19/07/12 14:36] [b]*Peace*:[/b]And Nal, don't ever rest in 'me'...
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]Fyrd Argentus:[/b]Passed away....
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hahahahahahahha
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]ok i think i own Z one :P
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]*Peace*:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles.[/i]*[/color] You do.
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]It's just an expression
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]*Peace*:[/b]It was a pun and trust me, I have heard a lot ever since I changed my name to Peace.
[19/07/12 14:37] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]We ([color="#888888"][i]the ghosts[/i][/color]) use it quite usually [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 14:38] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Hmmm , you realize that what comes now is, "What were you called before ? " right ?
[19/07/12 14:38] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Dark Priestess.
[19/07/12 14:39] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Ooo i think i've read that in the forum. Thought it was a nickname only
[19/07/12 14:40] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]hhhmmmm[/i]*[/color] Or was it that someone called you like that .... not sure
[19/07/12 14:45] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* passed Invisibility stone to lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:45] [b]lashtal:[/b]Thank You!!!
[19/07/12 14:45] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* nods smiling.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:45] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Level four.
[19/07/12 14:46] [b]lashtal:[/b]Really?
[19/07/12 14:46] [b]Falronn:[/b]The ghost spell goes that high? What kind of effects does it have then?
[19/07/12 14:47] [b]*Peace*:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]nods.[/i]*[/color] Mine is actually level five but it drops a level upon enchanting.
[19/07/12 14:47] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I can take someone's form, Falronn.
[19/07/12 14:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Like Seig's cloak ?
[19/07/12 14:48] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Seig's cloak can turn you to another or a ghost?
[19/07/12 14:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]both
[19/07/12 14:48] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor Gort Hedera[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]i think
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Nevermind, not both
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]*Peace*:[/b]It can not be both, I believe.
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You are right
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]He was never with "ghost" name when used it
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I know that he can turn others to Seigs
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]*Peace*:[/b]No, he just turned into a ghost while still holding his name.
[19/07/12 14:49] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* nods.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:50] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]And i think i saw him turned to Awiiya, so i guess that version[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:50] [b]*Peace*:[/b]An army of Seigs...
[19/07/12 14:50] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* shudders at the thought.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:51] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well, the fact that he is dead now suites my effort for a ghost army [color="#305681"]*[i]smiles pointing to the mood panel[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 14:51] [b]lashtal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]How is it possible to have higher level of invisibility when only 2 wp can be spent for that spell?[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:52] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]RPC spell ^.^[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:52] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]She is cheating :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:52] [b]lashtal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]Oh, got it[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:52] [b]Leixer:[/b]can i ask something?what's the required wins for angiens to max?
[19/07/12 14:53] [b]darkraptor:[/b]over 2k
[19/07/12 14:53] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]same with my otherarmy, earfocus, opennecro[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:53] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I would have known prob, if i wasn't dead the last 2 days :P
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]lashtal:[/b]Who's damaging my skills? Leixer?
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]Leixer:[/b]thanks dark :D
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Aye.
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]Leixer:[/b]i think so it's me
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]*Peace*:[/b]He has skilldamage as well, less than Eon's but still.
[19/07/12 14:54] [b]Leixer:[/b]huhu sorry
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]You have been a naughty boy Leixer[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i] np.. i've easy def Leix.. you could use no influence on me..[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Seal of Six is the Skill damage alliance or something ? :P
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* laughs.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]nope i dont think so
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]Leixer:[/b]i got attack log huhu
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]lashtal:[/b]No problem, just to know who will be the next one to curse.. ^.^
[19/07/12 14:55] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I am not sure whether No One has skilldamage.
[19/07/12 14:56] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Which reminds me...
[19/07/12 14:56] [b]Leixer:[/b]im barely online, and all i want is to get my crits maxed :D
[19/07/12 14:56] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I am still looking for Eon's retirement from BHC in the forum. Can anyone help?
[19/07/12 14:56] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You can always combo :P
[19/07/12 14:57] [b]Leixer:[/b]there are none at the most who i can combo with :D
[19/07/12 14:57] [b]Leixer:[/b]Lady Peace, i don't know the link sorry
[19/07/12 14:57] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Hmm..
[19/07/12 14:57] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12475-resigning-from-bhc-position/"]Forum link[/url]]
[19/07/12 14:58] [b]Leixer:[/b]i cant upgrade my angien coz of mp restrictions huhuhu
[19/07/12 14:58] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]<3[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 14:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I am selling my ap since i do nothing with them :P
[19/07/12 14:58] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]1 GC per 10 :)
[19/07/12 14:59] [b]Leixer:[/b]how do you sell AP?
[19/07/12 14:59] [b]Leixer:[/b]ap =action points right?
[19/07/12 15:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]just trying to liven up my ghostly dead life, not an actuall seller :P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 15:00] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Yes , yes, give me the coins and you will see [color="#305681"]*[i]winks[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 15:00] [b]Leixer:[/b]:P
[19/07/12 15:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]and maybe make a profit from my current state :P since it seems i will be stuck like that for who knows how much time ..... [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 15:01] [b]Leixer:[/b]i want to be in top 5 WP :D haha
[19/07/12 15:01] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I want to just enter the list :P
[19/07/12 15:02] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]this thread will give me a headache reading it upside down[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 15:02] [b]Leixer:[/b]i haven't seen quest with WPs as rewards that much anymore
[19/07/12 15:02] [b]*Peace*:[/b]Depends on the quest.
[19/07/12 15:02] [b]*Peace*:[/b]I sponsor quests with WPs from my personal stock if I see good answers..
[19/07/12 15:03] [b]Leixer:[/b]i might need 3 WPs to be in top 5, and damn im having a hard time playing :D
[19/07/12 15:03] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I think one or two from the community garden have wp rewards
[19/07/12 15:03] [b]Leixer:[/b]just like now, i need to go already coz of RL reasons nice chatting with you guys
[19/07/12 15:05] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]bb
[19/07/12 15:17] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Lashtal ><
[19/07/12 15:17] [b]lashtal:[/b]Yes? Nothing new found. Out of AP :-p
[19/07/12 15:18] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Shimmering shadows surround Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:18] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Thank you PEace
[19/07/12 15:18] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* nods.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:18] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]did you chesk in all of them with the new password?
[19/07/12 15:18] [b]*Peace*:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]going afk for lunch[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* passed Piece of Cake to lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* passed Piece of Cake to lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* passed Piece of Cake to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]*Peace* passed Piece of Cake to Nimrodel[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]lashtal:[/b]Wow, kust in time for lunch, thank you Peace!
[19/07/12 15:19] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]:D
[19/07/12 15:20] [b]Nimrodel:[/b]Thank you Peace san :D
[19/07/12 15:23] [b]darkraptor:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]points at the Mood panel[/i]*[/color] New Quest Up : Summer Quizz
[19/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]lies
[19/07/12 15:25] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Dark, you hate me right ?
[19/07/12 15:26] [b]darkraptor:[/b]actually... no :-P
[19/07/12 15:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]hhhmmm, if not, would you be so kind to bring the book somewhere closer ?? Like here for example ?
[19/07/12 15:27] [b]darkraptor:[/b]but you could score too much.. so i've decided to add some dificulty
[19/07/12 15:27] [b]darkraptor:[/b]:-P
[19/07/12 15:27] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]evil grins[/i]*[/color] Or maybe pray a bit to Peace
[19/07/12 15:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And then go to the book and let me jump :P
[19/07/12 15:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]That could work as well :P
[19/07/12 15:28] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i may do that :-P
[19/07/12 15:28] [b]darkraptor:[/b]not sure if the book listens to dead people..
[19/07/12 15:28] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Then you leave, i reinvite you, and noone finds out ever what we did :P
[19/07/12 15:29] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i should report a bug.. ghost should NOT jump!
[19/07/12 15:29] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]well, help me move to help you find out [color="#305681"]*[i]more evil grining [/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 15:29] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Why not ?
[19/07/12 15:30] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What ?? You want us ghosts to die of bordom ???
[19/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal laughs[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:30] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera sleeps[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:30] [b]darkraptor:[/b]actually ghosts should be able to float around within the visc
[19/07/12 15:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What about places with -80 visc ?
[19/07/12 15:31] [b]darkraptor:[/b]restricted :-P
[19/07/12 15:31] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]sneaks close to Gort[/i]*[/color] NNnnoooooo , Wake up ..... Don't fall asleep, that's what killed me
[19/07/12 15:32] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]brb.. have to solve a thinggy..[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 15:33] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]take me with you
[19/07/12 15:34] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Or make sure i can follow you :P
[19/07/12 15:44] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]sneaks behind Magistra[/i]*[/color] BBbbboooooooo
[19/07/12 15:45] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]What do you mean with your comment dark ?
[19/07/12 15:55] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye bows[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 15:55] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Valldore Nal bows[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 16:04] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i mean that for scoring purpose 3.25, 3.50 or 3.75 gives a team score of 3
[19/07/12 16:05] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]i got 1.5:))
[19/07/12 16:06] [b]lashtal:[/b]Nice quiz darkraptor!
[19/07/12 16:06] [b]darkraptor:[/b]thanks :-)
[19/07/12 16:06] [b]darkraptor:[/b]a bit easy right?
[19/07/12 16:06] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]You know dark ? I have no idea :(
[19/07/12 16:07] [b]lashtal:[/b]Very fast, but not easy.
[19/07/12 16:07] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]for Vall it seems to be hard... :-P [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 16:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]quite hard i would say [/i][/color])
[19/07/12 16:07] [b]lashtal:[/b]Meh... poor guy.
[19/07/12 16:07] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]it's kind off the limits for me atm[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 16:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]How worse could a ghost life be .... Not even able to visit its homeland, scare some ppl in the "hunted" library ....
[19/07/12 16:08] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]And try solve a quiz :P
[19/07/12 16:08] [b]darkraptor:[/b]lol
[19/07/12 16:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]For teams, you are gonna keep the highest one from everyone that tries ?
[19/07/12 16:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Or an average ?
[19/07/12 16:09] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Or a sum ?
[19/07/12 16:10] [b]darkraptor:[/b]my intention is to use the sum.
[19/07/12 16:11] [b]darkraptor:[/b]that's why i should not give you a jump :-(
[19/07/12 16:11] [b]lashtal:[/b]You evil...
[19/07/12 16:11] [b]darkraptor:[/b]just to be fare.. since Fyrd is also here
[19/07/12 16:12] [b]darkraptor:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]or catching sun at the beach.. not sure[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 16:12] [b]lashtal:[/b] ([color="#888888"][i]just kidding[/i][/color])
[19/07/12 16:12] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]ok i hope we can fix that
[19/07/12 16:13] [b]darkraptor:[/b]you have until 00:00
[19/07/12 16:13] [b]darkraptor:[/b]:-P
[19/07/12 16:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]:P by that time who knows ? i may not be dead anymore :P
[19/07/12 16:13] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Where did you say your book was again ?
[19/07/12 16:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]I wouldn't like having him looking the whole MDA :P
[19/07/12 16:14] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i didn't
[19/07/12 16:14] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Damn, i was pretty sure you did ?
[19/07/12 16:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]. [color="#305681"]*[i]I summon thee, darkraptor's book here at GoE[/i]*[/color]
[19/07/12 16:15] [b]darkraptor:[/b]i should have added one more question: how many locations on MDA have books?
[19/07/12 16:15] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]At least i tried :P
[19/07/12 16:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]hahahaha i have no idea :P
[19/07/12 16:16] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]pokes FS[/i]*[/color] What is MDA ? Something you can eat ?
[19/07/12 16:18] [b]*Peace*:[/b]The Archives, silly...
[19/07/12 16:19] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]ooo right ........
[19/07/12 16:19] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Raise thee sword Avaritia[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 16:20] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Well Peace, now is one of the times i wish there was a leash for me around :P
[19/07/12 16:20] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Raise thee sword lashtal[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 16:20] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]*Peace* smiles.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 16:21] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Cya later, have to go somewhere :P
[19/07/12 16:21] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]lashtal raises his sword.[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 16:22] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]


[color="#FF9900"][i][/log][/i][/color]

[logs= July 19 - 16:30 server- Fenth Beach]

[19/07/12 05:57] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor Lahaina[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 05:58] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor nadrolski[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 05:58] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor Miq[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 05:59] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor *MasterB*[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:09] [b]nadrolski:[/b]ty bosing hehe
[19/07/12 06:09] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]welcome
[19/07/12 06:10] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor *BFH Lightning*[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:11] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]i haven't checked my work's email today.. it must be exploding
[19/07/12 06:12] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye calm your mind[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:13] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye no need to rush[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:13] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Eagle Eye it's FUN Funtastic[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 06:18] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]it's exploding
[19/07/12 06:18] [b]*BFH Lightning*:[/b]time to reply :P
[19/07/12 07:02] [b]nadrolski:[/b]lunch time!
[19/07/12 07:02] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 07:02] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]nadrolski high fives Tom Pouce![/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:03] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Tom Pouce hi 4 nadrosski :)[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:03] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]err 5
[19/07/12 07:05] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Memory stone to Dragual Monarth[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:06] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Tom Pouce wavw Falronn[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:10] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn waves to Tom Pouce[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:11] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Tom Pouce passed Timeless dust to Falronn[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:11] [b]Falronn:[/b]Thanks.
[19/07/12 07:26] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 07:27] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]Eagle Eye lightning armor Tom Pouce[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 07:27] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]:)
[19/07/12 07:28] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]real nice :P
[19/07/12 07:28] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]I am invincibble !!! now
[19/07/12 07:28] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]Defence: 79
[19/07/12 07:28] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]:P
[19/07/12 07:29] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]thanks eagle eye
[19/07/12 07:34] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]welcome:)
[19/07/12 07:53] [b]:[/b] [i]Tom Pouce collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 08:10] [b]:[/b] [i]The Witch Doctor collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 08:17] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]The Witch Doctor high fives nadrolski[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 08:24] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]nadrolski high fives The Witch Doctor[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:11] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune waves at Falronn[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:11] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn waves[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:12] [b]Falronn:[/b]How's it going?
[19/07/12 09:12] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Going ok, sleepy though
[19/07/12 09:12] [b]AmberRune:[/b]How're things?
[19/07/12 09:13] [b]Falronn:[/b]Good.
[19/07/12 09:14] [b]Falronn:[/b]Festivities been fun so far?
[19/07/12 09:15] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]AmberRune nods[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:15] [b]AmberRune:[/b]More so now that I'm not trying to make them happen
[19/07/12 09:16] [b]Falronn:[/b]I suppose that makes sense.
[19/07/12 09:16] [b]Falronn:[/b]You winning a lot of stuff?
[19/07/12 09:17] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Not really, haven't done much for BFH's things. Been trying to do the team ones
[19/07/12 09:19] [b]Falronn:[/b]Ah.
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Did ok with the curse one which was nice. Brain's kinda smashed on the anagrams
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]Falronn:[/b]Hehehe...
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]Falronn:[/b]Wanted genial carnalism
[19/07/12 09:20] [b]Falronn:[/b]I'm horrible at those things.
[19/07/12 09:22] [b]AmberRune:[/b]When Bru's awake around his midnight, he does that to everything you say
[19/07/12 09:23] [b]AmberRune:[/b]...usually I know what the beginning sentence is though
[19/07/12 09:27] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Fenths to AmberRune[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:27] [b]Falronn:[/b]Does it to annoy you?
[19/07/12 09:29] [b]AmberRune:[/b]A bit
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]hi amber
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]look at forum mail ..
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Heys Tom, just sent you a message
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]k
[19/07/12 09:50] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Heat jar to MasterB[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Falronn frowns[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]:[/b][color="#1D6D94"][i]Falronn passed Sand to MasterB[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]Falronn:[/b]Gotta stop doing that.
[19/07/12 09:52] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Was that one of the ones that can be recalled?
[19/07/12 09:52] [b]Falronn:[/b]Yeah.
[19/07/12 09:53] [b]Falronn:[/b]I don't think MasterB would run off with it anyways.
[19/07/12 09:55] [b]AmberRune:[/b]True
[19/07/12 10:54] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] nadrolski is preparing to humiliate himself in public. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:54] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] EagleEye is preparing to humiliate himself in public. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] nadrolski, We will now upgrade your brain.....Please wait.....Searching.....Searching.....Still searching.....Sorry, no brain found !!! [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] [b]::::::::[/b][i] [color="#CC0000"] EagleEye girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading. [/color] [/i]::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] [b]february:[/b]peace :)
[19/07/12 11:18] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]hello to the world of the living
[19/07/12 12:48] [b]Valldore Nal:[/b]Bbbboooooooo
[19/07/12 13:05] [b]Gort Hedera:[/b]eeks!
[19/07/12 13:55] [b]february:[/b]haha 3 pinoys
[19/07/12 13:55] [b]:[/b][color="#305681"][i]Gort Hedera prays to Eagle Eye, and giggles softly[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 14:51] [b]:[/b] [i]nadrolski collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 14:51] [b]:[/b] [i]nadrolski collects water[/i]
[19/07/12 14:51] [b]nadrolski:[/b]:D
[19/07/12 14:52] [b]nadrolski:[/b]14/20 Water 14:52 ST
[19/07/12 15:24] [b]darkraptor:[/b] [color="#305681"]*[i]points at the Mood panel[/i]*[/color] New Quest Up : Summer Quizz
[19/07/12 15:49] [b]Eagle Eye:[/b]10 second
[19/07/12 16:24] [b]:[/b][color="#FF9900"][b][Spell][/b] [i]KBOOM![/i][/color]

[color="#FF9900"][i][/log][/i][/color]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[log= July 19 - 21:30 server - Fenth Beach]


[19/07/12 09:27] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Falronn passed Fenths to AmberRune[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:27] [b]Falronn:[/b]Does it to annoy you?
[19/07/12 09:29] [b]AmberRune:[/b]A bit
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]hi amber
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]look at forum mail ..
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Heys Tom, just sent you a message
[19/07/12 09:40] [b]Tom Pouce:[/b]k
[19/07/12 09:50] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Falronn passed Heat jar to MasterB[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]:[/b][color=#305681][i]Falronn frowns[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]:[/b][color=#1D6D94][i]Falronn passed Sand to MasterB[/i][/color]
[19/07/12 09:51] [b]Falronn:[/b]Gotta stop doing that.
[19/07/12 09:52] [b]AmberRune:[/b]Was that one of the ones that can be recalled?
[19/07/12 09:52] [b]Falronn:[/b]Yeah.
[19/07/12 09:53] [b]Falronn:[/b]I don't think MasterB would run off with it anyways.
[19/07/12 09:55] [b]AmberRune:[/b]True

[19/07/12 10:54] :::::::: nadrolski is preparing to humiliate himself in public. ::::::::
[19/07/12 10:54] :::::::: EagleEye is preparing to humiliate himself in public. ::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] :::::::: nadrolski, We will now upgrade your brain.....Please wait.....Searching.....Searching.....Still searching.....Sorry, no brain found !!! ::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] :::::::: EagleEye girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading. ::::::::
[19/07/12 10:55] february: Peace :)
[19/07/12 11:18] Valldore Nal:hello to the world of the living
[19/07/12 12:48] Valldore Nal:Bbbboooooooo
[19/07/12 13:05] Gort Hedera:eeks!
[19/07/12 13:55] february:haha 3 pinoys
[19/07/12 13:55] :Gort Hedera prays to Eagle Eye, and giggles softly
[19/07/12 14:51] : nadrolski collects water
[19/07/12 14:51] : nadrolski collects water
[19/07/12 14:51] nadrolski::D
[19/07/12 14:52] nadrolski:14/20 Water 14:52 ST
[19/07/12 15:24] darkraptor: *points at the Mood panel* New Quest Up : Summer Quizz
[19/07/12 15:49] Eagle Eye:10 second
[19/07/12 16:24] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[19/07/12 16:25] tankfans:?
[19/07/12 16:34] : Zyrxae collects water
[19/07/12 17:43] *BFH Lightning*:BBBBB!
[19/07/12 17:45] Demaclese XIII:the quest is gonna start in like an hour right?
[19/07/12 17:51] *MasterB*:and 8 minutes :)
[19/07/12 17:56] Valldore Nal:BFH , it will be a quest were all will be able to participate ?
[19/07/12 17:56] Valldore Nal:Or just the alive ones ?
[19/07/12 17:58] *BFH Lightning*:maybe
[19/07/12 17:58] Valldore Nal:Boos to your maybes
[19/07/12 17:59] Valldore Nal:Seems like you love pressing the green button
[19/07/12 17:59] Valldore Nal:And you love killers
[19/07/12 17:59] : Eon collects water
[19/07/12 18:20] Nimrodel:Here yet vall?
[19/07/12 18:20] Valldore Nal:ofc : P i am everywhere
[19/07/12 18:20] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 18:21] :Nimrodel throws sand at him
[19/07/12 18:21] :*BFH Lightning* passed Cake Recipe Book to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 18:21] : *BFH Lightning* throws the dice and gets 1
[19/07/12 18:21] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 18:21] Valldore Nal:It just passed through .....
[19/07/12 18:21] Nimrodel:thank you BFH :)
[19/07/12 18:22] Nimrodel:but we got the book.
[19/07/12 18:22] Nimrodel:: P
[19/07/12 18:22] Nimrodel:Umm
[19/07/12 18:22] Nimrodel:Valldore you can keep the book till it goes away : P
[19/07/12 18:22] Valldore Nal:book ? what book ?
[19/07/12 18:23] Nimrodel:Cake recipe
[19/07/12 18:23] Valldore Nal:I can keep it for all eternity the way it goes :)
[19/07/12 18:23] Nimrodel:eternity lasts till tuesday : P
[19/07/12 18:23] Valldore Nal:Way too much ............
[19/07/12 18:24] :lashtal takes note.
[19/07/12 18:24] Valldore Nal:Can we end it on Monday ?
[19/07/12 18:24] Nimrodel:Nuh >>
[19/07/12 18:24] Valldore Nal:What note ? : P
[19/07/12 18:24] Nimrodel:Eternity lasts till tuesday : P
[19/07/12 18:24] lashtal:"Eternity lasts til tuesday."
[19/07/12 18:24] Nimrodel:that note
[19/07/12 18:24] Valldore Nal:Meh...
[19/07/12 18:24] Valldore Nal:: P
[19/07/12 18:25] lashtal:^.^
[19/07/12 18:25] Valldore Nal:Ok, we have until Tuesday then to make kake
[19/07/12 18:25] lashtal: (I think I'm gonna write it on the refrigerator)
[19/07/12 18:25] Valldore Nal:Lol
[19/07/12 18:25] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 18:26] Nimrodel:lets play ghost games
[19/07/12 18:27] lashtal:Do we need to be all ghosts?
[19/07/12 18:27] Valldore Nal:Well i don't have a choice
[19/07/12 18:27] Nimrodel:nuh
[19/07/12 18:27] *BFH Lightning*:LIES
[19/07/12 18:27] *BFH Lightning*:your team have a choice!
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:Lies yourself
[19/07/12 18:28] Nimrodel:for our team to have a choice
[19/07/12 18:28] lashtal:Meh, if a certain someone was awake..
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:Guess what, we are waiting again !!!
[19/07/12 18:28] Nimrodel:Rhaegar needs to show his sexy a ** up in MD
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:The biggest lie was "they can be found in one day "
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:.
[19/07/12 18:28] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 18:28] Valldore Nal:: P
[19/07/12 18:28] Nimrodel:Yeah
[19/07/12 18:28] *BFH Lightning*:Ohh happy Spam
[19/07/12 18:29] Valldore Nal:They can be found in a day : P
[19/07/12 18:29] lashtal:Agreed.
[19/07/12 18:29] Nimrodel:yeah
[19/07/12 18:29] Valldore Nal:What a lie
[19/07/12 18:29] Nimrodel:sleeping
[19/07/12 18:29] Demaclese XIII:hey is the quest gonna start in 30 min?
[19/07/12 18:29] *BFH Lightning*:shhh!
[19/07/12 18:29] Nimrodel:They can be found in one day..
[19/07/12 18:29] *BFH Lightning*:lies aren't lies when they lie!
[19/07/12 18:29] Valldore Nal:And if my suspision for 1 of the last 2 is correct
[19/07/12 18:29] Nimrodel:But they'll all be sleeping someonewhere
[19/07/12 18:29] Valldore Nal:Then i think we will need a week to find him
[19/07/12 18:29] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 18:30] Nimrodel:i doubt..
[19/07/12 18:30] Valldore Nal: (the other one is easy, if my suspision is correct again)
[19/07/12 18:30] Nimrodel:I think I know who the other two are.
[19/07/12 18:30] Valldore Nal:But, we can't skip a reviver you see : P
[19/07/12 18:30] Valldore Nal:Ofc dear, i told you : P
[19/07/12 18:30] Nimrodel:nuh uh
[19/07/12 18:30] Nimrodel:Youw ere wrong
[19/07/12 18:32] :Nimrodel rushes inside the cave
[19/07/12 18:32] Valldore Nal:BFH, go inside tha cave as well : P
[19/07/12 18:33] Nimrodel: *comes out wearing a colourful frilly dress* Party spirit! ^_^
[19/07/12 18:33] Nimrodel:But wait.. *looks at the water*
[19/07/12 18:33] Valldore Nal: (i just want to sac some creatures : P )
[19/07/12 18:34] :Nimrodel rushes back inside again
[19/07/12 18:34] :Nimrodel comes out wearing a swim suit
[19/07/12 18:34] Nimrodel:YAPPA!
[19/07/12 18:34] :Nimrodel jumps into the water
[19/07/12 18:35] Valldore Nal:To bad ghosts don't swim ..........
[19/07/12 18:35] Valldore Nal:With all this heat, i would love a jump : P
[19/07/12 18:35] :*BFH Lightning* takes his Beach outfit and dive into the sea
[19/07/12 18:36] Nimrodel: *uses her demon head as a ball* Wanna play ball BFH?
[19/07/12 18:36] Valldore Nal:No take your beach outfit and get in tha cave for a min : P
[19/07/12 18:36] *BFH Lightning*:sure!
[19/07/12 18:36] *BFH Lightning*: (nevermind of rp Phone >>)
[19/07/12 18:37] Nimrodel: *chuckles* and throws the ball at BFH :D
[19/07/12 18:39] :Valldore Nal floats between the two of them, leaving the demon head pass through him
[19/07/12 18:39] Valldore Nal:It feels weird ......... : P
[19/07/12 18:39] Valldore Nal:Like ....... tickling
[19/07/12 18:40] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 18:40] :Nimrodel catches her demon head and puts it back in her satchel
[19/07/12 18:40] Nimrodel:I wish you were more alive
[19/07/12 18:40] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 18:40] Valldore Nal:I bet you were talking to that demon head , right ?
[19/07/12 18:41] :Maebius grumbles about being ported around a bit
[19/07/12 18:41] :Demaclese XIII watches the incredulous scene unfolding before him silently
[19/07/12 18:41] Maebius:I liked it near Bob. *chuckles*
[19/07/12 18:41] Valldore Nal:By whom Maeb ?
[19/07/12 18:41] Valldore Nal: *Demacleseeeeeee* Booo
[19/07/12 18:41] Maebius:Not sure, I woke up by the gates of Marinds Bell again.
[19/07/12 18:41] Nimrodel:Nuh.. :D
[19/07/12 18:42] Valldore Nal:Hahahahahah
[19/07/12 18:42] Nimrodel:I was talking about you vall
[19/07/12 18:42] Valldore Nal:you know what happened ?
[19/07/12 18:42] Nimrodel:Demaclese!
[19/07/12 18:42] Valldore Nal:Accidentally , you pressed upper left and then up button
[19/07/12 18:42] Nimrodel:You can change into your swimming trunks and jump in ^_^
[19/07/12 18:42] Valldore Nal:in your sleep : P
[19/07/12 18:43] Demaclese XIII:ummm.... I dont ...... play.... much.
[19/07/12 18:43] Maebius: *tries to float up, up, down, down, left, right, left, and right* Hmm. BABA should be a good [Start]... *laughs again* .
[19/07/12 18:43] Nimrodel:Why not?
[19/07/12 18:43] *BFH Lightning*:BABA
[19/07/12 18:44] *BFH Lightning*:BABA mean in Spanish... :))
[19/07/12 18:44] Valldore Nal: *goes near Maeb, trying to help him move around* Here, i can see you would need a push
[19/07/12 18:44] Maebius:Wrong realm, I'm thinking, for that to work... (no, was trying the 'Konami code')
[19/07/12 18:45] Demaclese XIII:because...i will have more fun observing people having fun than having fun myself
[19/07/12 18:45] *BFH Lightning*:15 minutes
[19/07/12 18:45] *BFH Lightning*::D
[19/07/12 18:45] Phantom Orchid:Greetings
[19/07/12 18:45] Valldore Nal:Hello miss Phantom
[19/07/12 18:45] :Nimrodel rushes out and tries to drag dema san into the water
[19/07/12 18:45] lashtal:Greetings Orchid.
[19/07/12 18:45] Nimrodel: PO! Come in and get wet :3
[19/07/12 18:45] Maebius:Hello Phantom Orchid.
[19/07/12 18:45] Nimrodel:Its lovely in the beach!
[19/07/12 18:45] Valldore Nal:Don't talk like that Nim : P
[19/07/12 18:46] *BFH Lightning*:hi PoE :D
[19/07/12 18:46] Nimrodel:Mm? Why? >>
[19/07/12 18:46] Phantom Orchid: Not ...hic ... rhgit now, I'd pobarlby dorwn
[19/07/12 18:46] :Demaclese XIII gets taken aback by the sudden assault
[19/07/12 18:46] :Nimrodel tries to pull Dema san more into the water
[19/07/12 18:46] Valldore Nal:I could help you ... float if you want : P
[19/07/12 18:46] *BFH Lightning*: (anyone knows of games for teens 14-22?)
[19/07/12 18:47] *BFH Lightning*: (i want team work)
[19/07/12 18:47] :Demaclese XIII falls face first into the sand
[19/07/12 18:47] Nimrodel: (magicduel? :3)
[19/07/12 18:47] *BFH Lightning*: (no no real games sports : P)
[19/07/12 18:47] Valldore Nal: (dnd : P )
[19/07/12 18:47] *BFH Lightning*: (for a camping week)
[19/07/12 18:47] Valldore Nal: (3,5 edition, 4th rules ...... blieh)
[19/07/12 18:47] Nimrodel: (Dodge ball :3)
[19/07/12 18:48] Maebius:Well, I must fade again.... perhaps I'll re-wake up near Bob once more... or somewhere safer than here.
[19/07/12 18:48] *BFH Lightning*: (I'm in charge of a group of 60 angels.... fallen from the sky...)
[19/07/12 18:48] *BFH Lightning*: (for 3 days >>)
[19/07/12 18:48] Nimrodel:O_O
[19/07/12 18:48] Nimrodel: (dodge ball)
[19/07/12 18:48] Valldore Nal: (dnd with 60 little devils .... i wouldn't suggest that .... no no no , tottaly no : P )
[19/07/12 18:48] Demaclese XIII:well.... that's rather.... unpleasant.
[19/07/12 18:48] Nimrodel: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagori)
[19/07/12 18:49] Valldore Nal:No, Demaclese, that will be rathe unpleasant : P
[19/07/12 18:49] :Valldore Nal gives Demaclese a big creapy chilling ghostly HUG
[19/07/12 18:49] Nimrodel:Come Dema chan come inside the water!
[19/07/12 18:50] Valldore Nal:Giving away chilling Hugs !!!!
[19/07/12 18:50] Valldore Nal:That's another job i could now that is summer : P
[19/07/12 18:50] :Demaclese XIII squints and gets up cleaning his face
[19/07/12 18:50] Nimrodel:since 2012 courtesy BFH :3
[19/07/12 18:51] Demaclese XIII:no ojou san you go on ahead . i am content with simply watching you have fun..
[19/07/12 18:51] :Demaclese XIII says with a rather warm smile
[19/07/12 18:51] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 18:52] Nimrodel: *pouts and looks At Phantom Orchid* PO san!
[19/07/12 18:53] Phantom Orchid: Wath?
[19/07/12 18:53] Nimrodel:WATER!!
[19/07/12 18:53] Nimrodel:LEts get inside the water!!
[19/07/12 18:53] Phantom Orchid: And mses up my hair? Not aa cacnhe
[19/07/12 18:54] lashtal:uhmm she seems a little drunk to swim..
[19/07/12 18:54] *BFH Lightning*:6 mins
[19/07/12 18:54] Phantom Orchid: Bsisdee, it's not deep ...hic ... eognuh for me here
[19/07/12 18:54] *BFH Lightning*: (we are going to start in time today :D)
[19/07/12 18:54] Nimrodel: *sighs and looks at AmberRime with Puppy eyes* Amber Chan!!
[19/07/12 18:54] AmberRune: (yays!!!)
[19/07/12 18:54] Nimrodel:LEts have some fun in the sea!
[19/07/12 18:55] AmberRune:nya... I just woke up >.<
[19/07/12 18:55] Nimrodel: (*AMberRune)
[19/07/12 18:55] AmberRune: (should probably eat something in the next 5 mins too)
[19/07/12 18:55] Valldore Nal:Nim, you are free to throw water at me you know :)
[19/07/12 18:55] : Eon collects water
[19/07/12 18:55] AmberRune:Vall! You're here!
[19/07/12 18:55] Nimrodel:You are a ghost!!
[19/07/12 18:56] :Nimrodel feels ignored
[19/07/12 18:56] :Nimrodel throws water at Vall
[19/07/12 18:56] Valldore Nal:I don't ignore you
[19/07/12 18:56] :Valldore Nal playes like he felt the water , and shake it off him
[19/07/12 18:56] *MRAlyon*:hey to all
[19/07/12 18:56] Nimrodel:But I cant play ball with you :(
[19/07/12 18:56] Valldore Nal:And yes Amber, where else could i be ? : P
[19/07/12 18:57] lashtal:ciao MRAlyon
[19/07/12 18:57] Valldore Nal:Go infront of a wall
[19/07/12 18:57] AmberRune:GoE
[19/07/12 18:57] Phantom Orchid: Hlleo Aloyn
[19/07/12 18:57] darkraptor:Hello Alyon
[19/07/12 18:57] Valldore Nal:Throw it there and i will stand between and pretend i throwed back : P
[19/07/12 18:58] Nimrodel:Nuh.. Not good
[19/07/12 18:58] :Nimrodel goes for a swim in the water
[19/07/12 18:58] Valldore Nal:I tried ........
[19/07/12 18:58] Phantom Orchid: Ceulfar, you mghit go the way of syrmzeiplo
[19/07/12 18:58] Nimrodel: *pouts as she comes back* Dun have time for a long swim either
[19/07/12 18:59] *BFH Lightning*:Tick Tock tick tock 1 minute
[19/07/12 18:59] : *phccui*
[19/07/12 18:59] Valldore Nal:That's not a bad path to walk now, is it ?
[19/07/12 19:00] Nimrodel: *gets out of the water and puts on a skirt and a thin shirt of her swim suit* Ready for the quest
[19/07/12 19:00] darkraptor:BFH where do we sign up?
[19/07/12 19:00] : Phantom Orchid passed Distilled tears drink to Valldore Nal
[19/07/12 19:00] Eon:.
[19/07/12 19:00] Nimrodel: (on*)
[19/07/12 19:00] Valldore Nal:Simplyzero's one i mean
[19/07/12 19:00] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:00] : Phantom Orchid hiccup
[19/07/12 19:00] *BFH Lightning*:listen carefully then chose if you want to sign up
[19/07/12 19:00] :*BFH Lightning*
[19/07/12 19:00] Valldore Nal:Trying to get me drunk PoE ?
[19/07/12 19:00] :*BFH Lightning*
[19/07/12 19:00] *BFH Lightning*:Very deep inside the darkest part of Necrovion a Serial Killer escaped the most secure jail of MagicDuel’s Realm.
[19/07/12 19:01] *BFH Lightning*:It took the Serial Killer one year planning the perfect breakout and when the moment came he put the plan on action.
[19/07/12 19:01] *BFH Lightning*:SK carefully whipped out any traces of evidence on his way out and achieved all the goals he established. But something happened…
[19/07/12 19:01] :*BFH Lightning*
[19/07/12 19:01] :*BFH Lightning*
[19/07/12 19:01] *BFH Lightning*:[Quest instructions] During the following quest you will play the role of the prison guards. You must find out what got wrong with the Serial Killer’s plan and use it in your favor
[19/07/12 19:01] *BFH Lightning*:favor to trap him and bring him back alive to his cell.
[19/07/12 19:02] *BFH Lightning*:You are not alone; many guards are joining your side (all who sign up) . But…
[19/07/12 19:02] *BFH Lightning*:Warning the Serial Killer is armed and left some traps on the way, if you fall in one of them you are DEAD (I MEAN IT) --
[19/07/12 19:03] *BFH Lightning*:have into consideration that there can only be ONE winner…
[19/07/12 19:03] *BFH Lightning*:and the prize is just well unreleased : P
[19/07/12 19:03] Nimrodel:will we be revived after the quest is over?
[19/07/12 19:04] *BFH Lightning*:HINT: Fortunately there’s an alternative to the Serial Killer’s killing abilities… those who pass up to the second part of this quest will
[19/07/12 19:04] : *iesmls iyoncnntle*
[19/07/12 19:04] *BFH Lightning*:receive the opportunity of reviving one guard (another player who is competing for the quest : P
[19/07/12 19:04] *BFH Lightning*:ok now the questions:
[19/07/12 19:04] Phantom Orchid: Why wulod snmeooe wnat to riveve the ceoimnpitto?
[19/07/12 19:05] Nimrodel:will we be revived after the quest?
[19/07/12 19:05] *BFH Lightning*:they might have some help : P
[19/07/12 19:05] ignnus:Dead like the seigheart?
[19/07/12 19:05] : *esihtwls*
[19/07/12 19:05] Valldore Nal:Yeah like him ?
[19/07/12 19:05] *BFH Lightning*:for this quest you can discuss the answers
[19/07/12 19:05] *BFH Lightning*:After the quest...
[19/07/12 19:05] Demaclese XIII:is there like a strength requirement to escape the sewrial killer?"
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:well there might be a solution.. or not... :D
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:that's a chance you have to take'
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:the reward
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:Mur promised me a stone
[19/07/12 19:06] Phantom Orchid: waht if the kliler is hree rhgit nwo?
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:a stone that represents the SHMSH
[19/07/12 19:06] *BFH Lightning*:when the creature get released that stone will be exchanged for it
[19/07/12 19:07] *BFH Lightning*:that mean you will have the chance to grab it first : P
[19/07/12 19:07] Phantom Orchid: SHHMS!
[19/07/12 19:07] Valldore Nal:what's that ?
[19/07/12 19:07] *BFH Lightning*:someone translate PoEs question :))
[19/07/12 19:07] Valldore Nal: (apart from an unreleased creature ofc)
[19/07/12 19:07] *BFH Lightning*:no dema
[19/07/12 19:07] Nimrodel:She asked what if the killer is right here?
[19/07/12 19:08] Valldore Nal:"What if the killer is here right now " ?
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:your actions decide if you stay alive or not
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:there are dead ends
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:any of them
[19/07/12 19:08] Phantom Orchid: and bodeis!
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:and just 2 paths to success
[19/07/12 19:08] Sunfire:if a trap is triggered on a person, will it trigger again?
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:answering to PoE
[19/07/12 19:08] *BFH Lightning*:this is like a story mode quest
[19/07/12 19:09] *BFH Lightning*:which will take place in chat
[19/07/12 19:09] *BFH Lightning*:you pick the option and I tell you your destiny
[19/07/12 19:09] *BFH Lightning*::D
[19/07/12 19:09] Zleiphneir:ooo
[19/07/12 19:09] *BFH Lightning*:questions?
[19/07/12 19:09] Phantom Orchid: Ok but I'm not sirnebog up : P
[19/07/12 19:09] ignnus:dead forever?
[19/07/12 19:09] Valldore Nal:May i rent a taxi ?
[19/07/12 19:09] Phantom Orchid: s---e-bo-i-nr-g
[19/07/12 19:10] Phantom Orchid: Oh foergt it
[19/07/12 19:10] Phantom Orchid: Notnhig is fveeorr insgnu, ...hic ... not even death
[19/07/12 19:10] AmberRune:If we die, are we dead like Vall or just sorta kicked off the quest?
[19/07/12 19:10] Shemhazaj:dead id dead.
[19/07/12 19:10] Shemhazaj:is*
[19/07/12 19:10] Valldore Nal:What do you mean like Vall ? Like Seig we said before
[19/07/12 19:10] Zleiphneir:can we join Val's ghost army if we die?
[19/07/12 19:10] : *oegs to hugs ZZ but falls oevr*
[19/07/12 19:10] Nimrodel:like Vall
[19/07/12 19:11] Valldore Nal:Ohh Really ? : P
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*:dead forever a chance you have to take
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*:there might or not be a solution at the end of the fest
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*::)
[19/07/12 19:11] :Zleiphneir chuckles and hugs fallen orchid
[19/07/12 19:11] Valldore Nal:I second Z's idea
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*:you are really DEAD
[19/07/12 19:11] Valldore Nal:All who die join my Ghost Army
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*:you can join val's army
[19/07/12 19:11] *BFH Lightning*:: P
[19/07/12 19:11] Nimrodel:Val
[19/07/12 19:11] Zleiphneir:hurrah!
[19/07/12 19:11] Nimrodel:If I die
[19/07/12 19:11] Nimrodel:who'll revive you?
[19/07/12 19:11] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 19:12] Phantom Orchid: II prefer the ...hic ... ghsot friiaes :)
[19/07/12 19:12] Nimrodel:Oh there's still lashtal and Po
[19/07/12 19:12] *BFH Lightning*:btw: Val - Fyrd- Maeb are the only dead that can participate on my quest
[19/07/12 19:12] Nimrodel:: P
[19/07/12 19:12] Sunfire:dont start yet, be right back
[19/07/12 19:12] Valldore Nal:Well, don't die, or be ready to serve in the Ghost Army :)
[19/07/12 19:12] AmberRune:Yeah... Fyrd isn't up yet and it's mostly me and Tom
[19/07/12 19:12] *BFH Lightning*:but if they pick the wrong path they are dead (out of quest as well)
[19/07/12 19:12] Zleiphneir:ghost army will kick butt. this is win win.
[19/07/12 19:12] Valldore Nal:hahahah now you scared me BFH : P
[19/07/12 19:12] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:12] Valldore Nal:So can i rent a taxi ?
[19/07/12 19:13] ignnus:aby other reward then smsshs?
[19/07/12 19:13] *BFH Lightning*:who wants to participate?
[19/07/12 19:13] Demaclese XIII:will there be a time limit aspect which might result in death?
[19/07/12 19:13] Nimrodel:I do!
[19/07/12 19:13] Zleiphneir:me!
[19/07/12 19:13] *BFH Lightning*:state in chat
[19/07/12 19:13] lashtal:I'd like to.
[19/07/12 19:13] Phantom Orchid: Yo!
[19/07/12 19:13] Valldore Nal:Me : P nothing to lose here : P
[19/07/12 19:13] Shemhazaj:me
[19/07/12 19:13] *BFH Lightning*: (no time dema)
[19/07/12 19:13] Sunfire:me
[19/07/12 19:13] Valldore Nal: (i guess the limit is when one is done ? )
[19/07/12 19:14] Demaclese XIII:you can count me in too..
[19/07/12 19:14] Phantom Orchid: The crrakt'eaes are going to hvae tehir work cut ...hic ... out for t.he.m.
[19/07/12 19:15] Nimrodel:This si exciting... *removes her shirt and ties it up around her hair*
[19/07/12 19:15] Zyrxae: (debrief for latecomers?)
[19/07/12 19:15] : *inkslb*
[19/07/12 19:15] *BFH Lightning*:Nimrodel, Zleiphneir, lashtal, Phantom Orchid, Valldore Nal, Shemhazaj, Sunfire, Demaclese XIII
[19/07/12 19:15] *BFH Lightning*:anybody else?
[19/07/12 19:15] Shemhazaj:did Nim just got naked? O_O
[19/07/12 19:16] *BFH Lightning*: (someone explain Zyr :) )
[19/07/12 19:16] ignnus:me lol
[19/07/12 19:16] Nimrodel:Wearing aswim suit >>
[19/07/12 19:16] Valldore Nal:She wears her suit
[19/07/12 19:16] lashtal: (PM Zyrxae)
[19/07/12 19:16] Zleiphneir:crackteas? *raises an eyebrow at orchid*
[19/07/12 19:16] Eon:.
[19/07/12 19:16] Phantom Orchid: Cekerarats! Geseh
[19/07/12 19:16] Shemhazaj:swimsuit to catch a serial killer? hm...
[19/07/12 19:16] *BFH Lightning*:the . means he is in?
[19/07/12 19:16] Valldore Nal:kaketacers
[19/07/12 19:17] Phantom Orchid: Haha II sapek in aaagmrns
[19/07/12 19:17] Zleiphneir:oh! The caretakers...yes....
[19/07/12 19:17] Valldore Nal:yes
[19/07/12 19:17] Nimrodel:I was in the beach taking a swim ni chan ><
[19/07/12 19:17] Nimrodel:to kill time before the quest started.. ><
[19/07/12 19:17] *BFH Lightning*: *looks Nim and gets red* oh my..
[19/07/12 19:17] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 19:17] *BFH Lightning*:ok zyr is in or out?
[19/07/12 19:17] Zyrxae:In, thanks lash
[19/07/12 19:17] :Nimrodel ignore BFH
[19/07/12 19:17] *BFH Lightning*:Nimrodel, Zleiphneir, lashtal, Phantom Orchid, Valldore Nal, Shemhazaj, Sunfire, Demaclese XIII, ignnus, Eon?
[19/07/12 19:18] : *wvaes aa samll wand in the air*
[19/07/12 19:18] AmberRune:Gah, I guess I'll take the chance to die
[19/07/12 19:18] :*Peace* jumps on a rock.
[19/07/12 19:18] AmberRune:Sign me up
[19/07/12 19:18] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:18] Nimrodel:There.. Go red looking at that naked princess.. *points at Peace Hime*
[19/07/12 19:18] *BFH Lightning*:we are ready then
[19/07/12 19:18] *BFH Lightning*:Nimrodel, Zleiphneir, lashtal, Phantom Orchid, Valldore Nal, Shemhazaj, Sunfire, Demaclese XIII, ignnus, Eon, Zyrxae, AmberRune
[19/07/12 19:18] :*Peace* blinks.
[19/07/12 19:19] Shemhazaj:not a necrophiliac...
[19/07/12 19:19] *Peace*:If that is the case, I could always wear something...
[19/07/12 19:19] Nimrodel:-.-
[19/07/12 19:19] Valldore Nal:What
[19/07/12 19:19] Zleiphneir:woooh!!!
[19/07/12 19:19] *Peace*:My hat.
[19/07/12 19:19] Valldore Nal:What's wrong with a little bit dead ppl ?
[19/07/12 19:19] *BFH Lightning*:time to begin
[19/07/12 19:19] Valldore Nal: (was not a question to you peace : P a missclick : P)
[19/07/12 19:19] *BFH Lightning*:While escaping from the jail the Serial Killer found some symbols on the walls. With the knife he possessed he scratched the symbols and started remembering. While looking curiously to them,
[19/07/12 19:20] *Peace*: (not my fault : P ampale : P)
[19/07/12 19:20] *BFH Lightning*:SK, found them very familiar. He remembered his childhood, when he actually was happy and had people in whom he could rely… SK couldn’t hold his emotions and suddenly…
[19/07/12 19:20] Valldore Nal: (LOL)
[19/07/12 19:20] *BFH Lightning*:listen to the options and everyplayer who sing up should pick one
[19/07/12 19:20] *BFH Lightning*:A. SK heard someone was getting close and left immediately… B. SK heard someone was getting close and immediately got ready to attack him…
[19/07/12 19:21] *BFH Lightning*: Pick now
[19/07/12 19:21] *BFH Lightning*:feel free to discuss
[19/07/12 19:21] *BFH Lightning*:: P
[19/07/12 19:21] Zleiphneir:B
[19/07/12 19:22] Sunfire:B
[19/07/12 19:22] Valldore Nal:B as well
[19/07/12 19:22] Demaclese XIII:B for me too..
[19/07/12 19:22] ignnus:B
[19/07/12 19:22] *Peace*:I go for option C.
[19/07/12 19:22] Nimrodel:B
[19/07/12 19:22] *BFH Lightning*:good girl peace
[19/07/12 19:22] Eon:B
[19/07/12 19:22] *BFH Lightning*:you win!
[19/07/12 19:22] Shemhazaj:B
[19/07/12 19:22] AmberRune:B
[19/07/12 19:23] Phantom Orchid:B
[19/07/12 19:23] *Peace*: *blinks.* Eh?
[19/07/12 19:23] lashtal:B
[19/07/12 19:23] Zyrxae:Not A, eh ^
[19/07/12 19:23] Nimrodel:lol.. waht if everyone dies?
[19/07/12 19:23] *BFH Lightning*:are you sure... You can all can die :))
[19/07/12 19:23] Zleiphneir: (wow we are a vicious lot LOL)
[19/07/12 19:23] AmberRune:Then it'll be a very short quest
[19/07/12 19:23] *BFH Lightning*:?
[19/07/12 19:23] Valldore Nal:It would be a very short quest : P
[19/07/12 19:23] *BFH Lightning*:everyone stays with the option?
[19/07/12 19:23] Demaclese XIII:this is rather amusing..
[19/07/12 19:23] Nimrodel:yes
[19/07/12 19:23] Valldore Nal:i can live with that BFH
[19/07/12 19:23] Valldore Nal:: P
[19/07/12 19:23] :*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 19:24] Nimrodel:O_O
[19/07/12 19:24] Shemhazaj:B...FH
[19/07/12 19:24] *Peace*:I stick with mine too...
[19/07/12 19:24] Nimrodel:He's killing everyone >>
[19/07/12 19:24] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[19/07/12 19:24] Nimrodel:ok.. no : P
[19/07/12 19:24] Demaclese XIII:i have my own reasons.. to stay with b..
[19/07/12 19:24] Phantom Orchid: No ...hic ... jsut KiOOBnMg ...hic ...
[19/07/12 19:24] Valldore Nal:He just wants proof that we all failed
[19/07/12 19:24] Valldore Nal:Except Peace ofc : P
[19/07/12 19:24] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[19/07/12 19:24] *BFH Lightning*:stupid log open
[19/07/12 19:24] :Nimrodel shivers
[19/07/12 19:25] Shemhazaj: Peace's an illusion... can illusions die?
[19/07/12 19:25] *Peace*:Ha! *sticks her tongue out.*
[19/07/12 19:25] Zleiphneir:they can when
[19/07/12 19:25] :Valldore Nal tries to catch it
[19/07/12 19:25] *Peace*:They can be cancelled..
[19/07/12 19:25] :*Peace* bites Nal.
[19/07/12 19:25] Phantom Orchid: Or ...hic ... sent far far aawy
[19/07/12 19:25] Valldore Nal:Nice illusion avy
[19/07/12 19:25] Valldore Nal:Didn't feel a think
[19/07/12 19:26] Zleiphneir:argh! the suspense is killing me.
[19/07/12 19:26] *Peace*:I felt something cold though!
[19/07/12 19:26] :*Peace* spits.
[19/07/12 19:26] *BFH Lightning*:Zyr your option?
[19/07/12 19:26] Sunfire:or is it BFH Z
[19/07/12 19:26] Valldore Nal:Bliah ......
[19/07/12 19:26] Zyrxae:Bee
[19/07/12 19:26] Shemhazaj:Z! don't die before BFH kills you!
[19/07/12 19:26] Zleiphneir:I know...that would be rude...I apologise.
[19/07/12 19:26] Valldore Nal:Yeah
[19/07/12 19:27] Nimrodel: Peace is wearing clothes!
[19/07/12 19:27] Valldore Nal:He loves doing that hiself
[19/07/12 19:27] *Peace*:It's my festive outfit...
[19/07/12 19:27] Valldore Nal:The previous form was more sexy i can say
[19/07/12 19:27] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:27] Phantom Orchid: I'm going to need mroe dikrns ><
[19/07/12 19:27] *BFH Lightning*:you all choose your destiny
[19/07/12 19:27] *BFH Lightning*:I'm afraid... you all
[19/07/12 19:27] Demaclese XIII:i believe so...
[19/07/12 19:27] Nimrodel:-_-
[19/07/12 19:27] :*Peace* passed Blood Wine to Phantom Orchid
[19/07/12 19:28] *BFH Lightning*:chosen the hard path : P
[19/07/12 19:28] Nimrodel:BFH.. I''ll Die of MI
[19/07/12 19:28] : *liemss and hpiscuc*
[19/07/12 19:28] *BFH Lightning*:this option don't had a dead end :D but chose the questions I'll make
[19/07/12 19:28] AmberRune:Of course, who ever wants to take easy street
[19/07/12 19:28] Nimrodel:_-_
[19/07/12 19:28] *BFH Lightning*:Ok now listen
[19/07/12 19:28] Zleiphneir:the hard path! Woooh!!!
[19/07/12 19:28] Shemhazaj:do ghosts pee? I need to pee... don't wanna die with full bladder...
[19/07/12 19:28] Valldore Nal:No problem with that, don't worry
[19/07/12 19:29] :*Peace* laughs amused.
[19/07/12 19:29] Nimrodel:now I remember Robert frost >>
[19/07/12 19:29] *BFH Lightning*:B. SK heard someone was getting close and immediately got ready to attack him…
[19/07/12 19:29] *BFH Lightning*:A. As you got closer SK grabbed his knife tightly. He surprised you and put his knife around your neck. He noticed something peculiar in you and gave you the chance to tell your last words. Almost whi
[19/07/12 19:29] *BFH Lightning*:Almost whispering you said:
[19/07/12 19:29] *BFH Lightning*:option B
[19/07/12 19:30] Nimrodel:sounds like a bun bun Quest.. >>
[19/07/12 19:31] *BFH Lightning*:A. As you got closer SK grabbed his knife tightly. He surprised you and put his knife around your neck. You said I surrender!
[19/07/12 19:31] *BFH Lightning*:that's option B
[19/07/12 19:31] *BFH Lightning*:word is messing with format
[19/07/12 19:31] *BFH Lightning*:so now chose
[19/07/12 19:32] Shemhazaj:wait, what's opion A?
[19/07/12 19:32] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:32] *BFH Lightning*:A. As you got closer SK grabbed his knife tightly. He surprised you and put his knife around your neck. He noticed something peculiar in you and gave you the chance to tell your last words.
[19/07/12 19:32] Zleiphneir:option A we explain ourselves, option B we surrender?
[19/07/12 19:32] *BFH Lightning*:Almost whispering you said...
[19/07/12 19:32] Sunfire:A: whisper; B: surrender?
[19/07/12 19:32] *BFH Lightning*:yes
[19/07/12 19:33] *BFH Lightning*:feel free to discuss
[19/07/12 19:33] *Peace*:Is there a third option?
[19/07/12 19:33] *BFH Lightning*:no
[19/07/12 19:33] ignnus:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Eon:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Phantom Orchid: i'm etehir ...hic ... too dnurk or too cefnsoud or both
[19/07/12 19:34] Shemhazaj:A
[19/07/12 19:34] *Peace*:Bah.
[19/07/12 19:34] Demaclese XIII:well we have to think as the guard right?
[19/07/12 19:34] Sunfire:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Zyrxae:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Zleiphneir:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Valldore Nal:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Nimrodel:A
[19/07/12 19:34] Phantom Orchid: AA
[19/07/12 19:34] Sunfire:lol
[19/07/12 19:34] Demaclese XIII:a
[19/07/12 19:34] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 19:35] Valldore Nal:That's a nice tactic to force BFH to either kill us all : P (go go Ghost Army) or give us all the reward : P
[19/07/12 19:35] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 19:35] *BFH Lightning*:lashh option
[19/07/12 19:35] Valldore Nal:So it's a win-win situation (for me at least : P )
[19/07/12 19:35] Phantom Orchid: gadrus sitck ttoerheg, rhigt?
[19/07/12 19:35] AmberRune:I like having last words, I guess A
[19/07/12 19:35] lashtal:A
[19/07/12 19:35] lashtal:sorry, A.
[19/07/12 19:35] Valldore Nal:Yeah, even in death : P
[19/07/12 19:35] lashtal: (lag)
[19/07/12 19:36] *Peace*:I stick with C.
[19/07/12 19:36] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:36] *BFH Lightning*:I'm afraid...
[19/07/12 19:36] Demaclese XIII:although i think i would say something like "you are only get a death sentence 'name of the sk'"
[19/07/12 19:36] *BFH Lightning*:you were correct
[19/07/12 19:37] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 19:37] *BFH Lightning*:Option B was a dead end
[19/07/12 19:37] Zleiphneir:woooooh!
[19/07/12 19:37] Nimrodel:Yay!
[19/07/12 19:37] *BFH Lightning*:a good guard never shows weakness
[19/07/12 19:37] Zleiphneir:^5 team not a ghost army yet
[19/07/12 19:37] Nimrodel:^5
[19/07/12 19:37] lashtal:^.^
[19/07/12 19:37] *BFH Lightning*:ok next step
[19/07/12 19:37] *Peace*:A good guard would never allow himself to be attacked from behind...
[19/07/12 19:37] Valldore Nal:There will be one ........ eventually : P
[19/07/12 19:37] *BFH Lightning*:Almost whispering you said:
[19/07/12 19:37] Demaclese XIII:thats certainly good..
[19/07/12 19:38] *BFH Lightning*:A. I am your son, please don’t hurt me.
[19/07/12 19:38] *BFH Lightning*:B. I am your cousin, please don’t hurt me.
[19/07/12 19:38] ignnus:A
[19/07/12 19:38] :*Peace* looks at herself.
[19/07/12 19:38] *BFH Lightning*:C. I am your father please don’t hurt me.
[19/07/12 19:38] AmberRune: *looks at herself* Not male
[19/07/12 19:38] : *choug*
[19/07/12 19:39] Shemhazaj:Star Wars!
[19/07/12 19:39] *BFH Lightning*:ignnus you get to chose again if you wish
[19/07/12 19:39] ignnus:lol
[19/07/12 19:39] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 19:39] ignnus:thx..A
[19/07/12 19:39] Demaclese XIII:b
[19/07/12 19:39] Zleiphneir:drag up amberrune
[19/07/12 19:39] *Peace*:Finally a C option!
[19/07/12 19:40] Demaclese XIII:hang on i didnt see c..
[19/07/12 19:40] Sunfire:C
[19/07/12 19:40] Shemhazaj:B
[19/07/12 19:40] Zleiphneir:B
[19/07/12 19:40] *MasterB*:Yes ?:)
[19/07/12 19:40] Eon:A
[19/07/12 19:40] AmberRune:Oh, gotcha. I'll still say B
[19/07/12 19:40] Phantom Orchid:B
[19/07/12 19:40] Nimrodel:B
[19/07/12 19:40] Valldore Nal:B
[19/07/12 19:40] Demaclese XIII:b still
[19/07/12 19:40] Zyrxae:B
[19/07/12 19:40] lashtal:B
[19/07/12 19:40] *MasterB*:Say it already :))))
[19/07/12 19:40] :*MasterB* FEELS LIKE A GOD NOW
[19/07/12 19:40] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 19:40] :*Peace* drags Sunny next to her.
[19/07/12 19:40] :Nimrodel jumps on master B
[19/07/12 19:40] Valldore Nal: (not MasterB, just B)
[19/07/12 19:41] Phantom Orchid:He's not going to believe i'm a son or father : P
[19/07/12 19:41] *BFH Lightning*:ohh shitty let me pick logs
[19/07/12 19:41] :*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 19:41] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[19/07/12 19:41] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 19:41] *Peace*:I could pass for a father like this...
[19/07/12 19:42] Valldore Nal:Depents , whos ?
[19/07/12 19:42] Shemhazaj:BFH has hiccups...
[19/07/12 19:42] *Peace*:Yours?
[19/07/12 19:42] Valldore Nal:For my ghost bodys one, for sure : P
[19/07/12 19:42] Sunfire:yours
[19/07/12 19:42] : *cupihc*
[19/07/12 19:42] :*Peace* high fives Sunfire.
[19/07/12 19:42] : *no'Dt let him klil you!*
[19/07/12 19:42] Valldore Nal: Peace, you are the father of my new undeath life ?
[19/07/12 19:42] Demaclese XIII:cousin makes sense
[19/07/12 19:43] :Sunfire high five
[19/07/12 19:43] *Peace*:In a twisted sort of way, I could...
[19/07/12 19:43] :Nimrodel hides behind Shem trembling slightly
[19/07/12 19:43] Zleiphneir:very twisted considering yesterday
[19/07/12 19:43] *Peace*: *opens her embrace.* Come to papa!
[19/07/12 19:43] *BFH Lightning*:okay
[19/07/12 19:43] : *oodm DOOM dmoo*
[19/07/12 19:43] Valldore Nal:What do you mean ? : P
[19/07/12 19:43] *Peace*: (ROFL)
[19/07/12 19:43] *BFH Lightning*:Sure with your answers?
[19/07/12 19:44] :Valldore Nal goes and hugs Peace-papa
[19/07/12 19:44] Shemhazaj:yup
[19/07/12 19:44] *BFH Lightning*: (I love to add suspense :) )
[19/07/12 19:44] lashtal:Sure.
[19/07/12 19:44] Demaclese XIII:yup
[19/07/12 19:44] : *EYS*
[19/07/12 19:44] *BFH Lightning*:okay
[19/07/12 19:44] *BFH Lightning*:here we go
[19/07/12 19:44] Sunfire: *picks up guillak and holds him above his head* yes
[19/07/12 19:44] :*Peace* wraps her arms around thin air.
[19/07/12 19:44] AmberRune:lets all prepare to die
[19/07/12 19:44] *BFH Lightning*:A. I am your son, please don’t hurt me. You are my son… I barely remember you. SK feelings started to emerge, but suddenly he questioned [NOT A DEAD END :D]
[19/07/12 19:44] Valldore Nal:You think of me as thin air ? meh .........
[19/07/12 19:45] :*Peace* is ready to call the Caretakers.
[19/07/12 19:45] *BFH Lightning*:B. I am your cousin, please don’t hurt me.
[19/07/12 19:45] Sunfire: (gotta go eat)
[19/07/12 19:45] *BFH Lightning*:You mean nothing to me…. SK grabbed his knife and killed you without thinking. You are dead.
[19/07/12 19:45] Sunfire: (bbl)
[19/07/12 19:45] Nimrodel:O_O
[19/07/12 19:45] *Peace*:HA!
[19/07/12 19:45] Nimrodel:X_X
[19/07/12 19:45] *BFH Lightning*:Bye... Bye...
[19/07/12 19:45] AmberRune:Dead army!
[19/07/12 19:45] lashtal:lol
[19/07/12 19:45] Zleiphneir:noooooooooo
[19/07/12 19:46] :*Peace* brings out her shovel.
[19/07/12 19:46] Shemhazaj:just a question
[19/07/12 19:46] Zleiphneir:wait...yaaaaaay!! Ghost army!
[19/07/12 19:46] Sunfire:lol
[19/07/12 19:46] *BFH Lightning*:Option C
[19/07/12 19:46] lashtal:Your party grows fatter Valldore...
[19/07/12 19:46] Shemhazaj:there are girls as guards... how can they pass for father or son?
[19/07/12 19:46] *BFH Lightning*:C. I am your father please don’t hurt me.
[19/07/12 19:46] :*Peace* begins digging holes in the sand.
[19/07/12 19:46] *BFH Lightning*:How you dare me to tell me that. You made me who I am today. Because of you I am in jail…. SK grabbed his knife and killed his hated father. You are death.
[19/07/12 19:46] Demaclese XIII:well i didnt think that a father would work in the same jail that has his son imprisoned..
[19/07/12 19:46] *BFH Lightning*:dead*
[19/07/12 19:47] *Peace*:Again?
[19/07/12 19:47] ignnus:hehe
[19/07/12 19:47] Valldore Nal:^^
[19/07/12 19:47] Shemhazaj:sorry, but that makes little sense to me...
[19/07/12 19:47] *BFH Lightning*:I told they choose the hard path
[19/07/12 19:47] *BFH Lightning*:: P
[19/07/12 19:47] *BFH Lightning*:many dead ends
[19/07/12 19:47] lashtal:So, Eon is the only son of the serial killer?
[19/07/12 19:48] Demaclese XIII:so we were wrong from the very begining?
[19/07/12 19:48] :*Peace* digs another hole for Sunfire.
[19/07/12 19:48] Nimrodel:so all of us dies except Eon? >>
[19/07/12 19:48] lashtal:No wait, I messed up letters..
[19/07/12 19:48] AmberRune:and ignnus
[19/07/12 19:48] Eon:.
[19/07/12 19:48] *Peace*:!
[19/07/12 19:48] Valldore Nal:%
[19/07/12 19:48] *Peace*:Like father, like son...
[19/07/12 19:48] :[Spell] Lightning stroke- Sunfire, Shemhazaj, Zleiphneir, AmberRune, Phantom Orchid, Nimrodel, Valldore Nal, Demaclese XIII, Zyrxae, lashtal
[19/07/12 19:49] Nimrodel:Lol
[19/07/12 19:49] AmberRune:bleh
[19/07/12 19:49] *BFH Lightning*:ok lets continue
[19/07/12 19:49] :ignnus feels a chill on his back
[19/07/12 19:49] :*Peace* starts picking up the dead bodies and throws them in the holes, whistling.
[19/07/12 19:49] Valldore Nal:What, you killed me ???
[19/07/12 19:49] *BFH Lightning*:you two have to think carefully now
[19/07/12 19:49] Valldore Nal:hahahahahahah
[19/07/12 19:49] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 19:49] ignnus:sure boss
[19/07/12 19:50] *BFH Lightning*:A. I am your son, please don’t hurt me. You are my son… I barely remember you. SK feelings started to emerge, but suddenly he questioned:
[19/07/12 19:50] Nimrodel: *wanders like a ghost* woo hooo
[19/07/12 19:50] : *at laset I'm still ...hic ... d!nrku* ...hic ...
[19/07/12 19:50] *BFH Lightning*:a. Why haven’t you come to visit me during all this years? You are a guard you were near!
[19/07/12 19:50] Nimrodel:BFH
[19/07/12 19:50] *BFH Lightning*:b. Where’s your mother?
[19/07/12 19:50] Nimrodel:you didnt answer shem's question : P
[19/07/12 19:50] *BFH Lightning*:c. Do you love me?
[19/07/12 19:50] :*Peace* wonders if Shem died with a full bladder..
[19/07/12 19:50] *BFH Lightning*:shem what he said?
[19/07/12 19:50] ignnus:can i pm?
[19/07/12 19:51] Nimrodel:How can girls say that they are father or son? :3
[19/07/12 19:51] *BFH Lightning*:yes
[19/07/12 19:51] Zleiphneir:drag
[19/07/12 19:51] *BFH Lightning*: Pm it form now on
[19/07/12 19:51] Zleiphneir:sec change
[19/07/12 19:51] *BFH Lightning*:from*
[19/07/12 19:51] Zleiphneir:dim lighting...
[19/07/12 19:51] *Peace*:Hermaphodes? Or something?
[19/07/12 19:51] *BFH Lightning*:that way you both think apart :))
[19/07/12 19:51] Nimrodel:err
[19/07/12 19:51] Demaclese XIII:well i suppose we can move at least..
[19/07/12 19:51] Nimrodel:You still didnt answer the question
[19/07/12 19:52] *BFH Lightning*:I guess I broke a record
[19/07/12 19:52] *BFH Lightning*:the most consecutive kills :))
[19/07/12 19:52] Valldore Nal:You failed to hurt me !
[19/07/12 19:52] Nimrodel:BFH >>
[19/07/12 19:52] :*Peace* goes over lashtal's body.
[19/07/12 19:52] :AmberRune pokes Vall 'cuz she can now
[19/07/12 19:52] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 19:52] Nimrodel:You are still avoiding >>
[19/07/12 19:52] *Peace*:At least now it's official...
[19/07/12 19:52] :Valldore Nal gives Amber a big hug
[19/07/12 19:52] *BFH Lightning*:they both pmed their options
[19/07/12 19:52] :Nimrodel glomps Val and amber together
[19/07/12 19:53] Nimrodel:BFH
[19/07/12 19:53] *BFH Lightning*:Eon picked A
[19/07/12 19:53] *BFH Lightning*:ignnus B
[19/07/12 19:53] Nimrodel:He's ignoring me ><
[19/07/12 19:53] Valldore Nal:Join my army and lets take MD !
[19/07/12 19:53] *Peace*:I go with C still...
[19/07/12 19:53] :Zleiphneir salutes General Val
[19/07/12 19:53] Demaclese XIII:SHOUTS: All hail val the grandfather ghost!
[19/07/12 19:53] :Shemhazaj quietly decomposes
[19/07/12 19:54] :Nimrodel chuckles looking at shem
[19/07/12 19:54] :*Peace* goes back to her holes and covers them with sand.
[19/07/12 19:54] :lashtal joins the dead army.
[19/07/12 19:54] AmberRune: Peace?
[19/07/12 19:54] *Peace*: *places one flower on each hole.* Aye?
[19/07/12 19:54] Nimrodel:I died in my swimsuit O_O
[19/07/12 19:55] AmberRune:Being dead sucks
[19/07/12 19:55] Valldore Nal:Wellcome aboard my friends !
[19/07/12 19:55] Nimrodel:_._
[19/07/12 19:55] Valldore Nal:O come on Amber, you don't mean that
[19/07/12 19:55] *Peace*: *grins.* I know! Isn't that lovely?
[19/07/12 19:55] Zleiphneir:Ghoat army...with swinsuit mascot! Join Now!
[19/07/12 19:55] Zleiphneir:s*
[19/07/12 19:55] *Peace*:Nim, you are lucky. Shem died with a full bladder...
[19/07/12 19:55] :Nimrodel glares at the lazy Goat
[19/07/12 19:55] :Nimrodel chuckles
[19/07/12 19:55] :Valldore Nal laughs
[19/07/12 19:55] Shemhazaj:Ghoat = ghost of goat
[19/07/12 19:56] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 19:56] Demaclese XIII:We will die for our dear nim..... hang on .... we r alrewady dead
[19/07/12 19:56] Nimrodel:Why will you die for me? >>
[19/07/12 19:56] Zleiphneir:dont glare at me...glare at people who havent signed up yet
[19/07/12 19:57] Demaclese XIII:u r our swimsuit wearing mascot..
[19/07/12 19:57] Valldore Nal:We will fight for honor and Glory, and if needed die for that !!!! So we can't lose !!!!
[19/07/12 19:57] Shemhazaj:damn... now that I died I need to rethink my religious beliefs...
[19/07/12 19:57] :Nimrodel tackles the goat and pulls his Goatee
[19/07/12 19:57] ignnus:lol Phantom
[19/07/12 19:57] AmberRune:Hey! There are 2 members of my team here! Time to play with that anagram
[19/07/12 19:57] :Zleiphneir cheers for the general
[19/07/12 19:58] Nimrodel:><
[19/07/12 19:58] :ignnus failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 19:58] Nimrodel:you are supposed to wince in pain ><
[19/07/12 19:58] :[Spell] nerdesin *BFH Lightning*
[19/07/12 19:58] Zleiphneir:im being tackled by a dee dee in a swim suit? legen...dary.
[19/07/12 19:58] Nimrodel:not cheer for the general
[19/07/12 19:58] Nimrodel:_._
[19/07/12 19:58] :Zleiphneir cheers for the general again
[19/07/12 19:59] :Nimrodel threatens with a fist
[19/07/12 19:59] Valldore Nal:All hail the Ghost Army !
[19/07/12 19:59] Demaclese XIII:guys how long will it take for us to decompose?
[19/07/12 19:59] Zleiphneir: *nods at amberrune* no time limits, as many guesses as you want and as much support from others as you want too
[19/07/12 19:59] *Peace*:What happened with the son?
[19/07/12 19:59] Nimrodel:I blame the serial killer for making a murderer out of me
[19/07/12 19:59] Valldore Nal:We won't find out , bfh is not here : P
[19/07/12 19:59] Valldore Nal: (actually he is here, but he is not)
[19/07/12 20:00] *Peace*:Daydreemer...
[19/07/12 20:00] :Zyrxae passed Sawdust to BFH Lightning
[19/07/12 20:00] Valldore Nal:I told you, he is here
[19/07/12 20:00] Demaclese XIII:well i would like to be resurrected..
[19/07/12 20:00] Zyrxae:True that
[19/07/12 20:01] *Peace*:All in its good time...
[19/07/12 20:01] Valldore Nal:I still hold his papers : P So i can go where he is : P
[19/07/12 20:01] *Peace*:I didn't even heard a thank you for your graves...
[19/07/12 20:01] Nimrodel:I'm hungry.. can ghosts feel hungry?
[19/07/12 20:01] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 20:01] Valldore Nal:You never made any for me :(
[19/07/12 20:01] *BFH Lightning*:back after a killing nightmare
[19/07/12 20:02] *BFH Lightning*:a. Why haven’t you come to visit me during all this years? You are a guard you were near!
[19/07/12 20:02] *Peace*:Yours is waiting for you at the cemetary, dear. *grins.*
[19/07/12 20:02] ignnus:that was fast
[19/07/12 20:02] Valldore Nal:Cool !! I never had any of those : P
[19/07/12 20:02] Valldore Nal:i've been there, but missed the sign :(
[19/07/12 20:02] Zleiphneir:the ghost army does not concern itself with thanks for graves.
[19/07/12 20:03] *BFH Lightning*:Noticing some flaws on SK immediately answered:
[19/07/12 20:03] *BFH Lightning*:not a dead end one
[19/07/12 20:03] *Peace*: Pff.
[19/07/12 20:03] *BFH Lightning*:next was b
[19/07/12 20:03] *BFH Lightning*:b. Where’s your mother?
[19/07/12 20:03] Valldore Nal:I second that Z
[19/07/12 20:03] :Zleiphneir salutes his general
[19/07/12 20:04] *BFH Lightning*:Ha… You know better than anyone that I hate her. She helped putting me in jail and now I hate you as well. You stopped him and try to appeal to his feeling. SK Killed you.
[19/07/12 20:04] *Peace*:Ha!
[19/07/12 20:04] *BFH Lightning*:however eon haven't finished my quest
[19/07/12 20:04] :*Peace* starts digging another hole.
[19/07/12 20:04] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:04] Nimrodel:lol
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:he must answer all the other questions in order to capture the Serial Killer
[19/07/12 20:05] *Peace*:What would be if one chose option C?
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:bye ignnus
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:c was
[19/07/12 20:05] ignnus:cya
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:Do you love me?
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:As you said yes, SK interrupted you: “Words just words. I like actions and you demonstrated no love during these years. No I hate you. SK Killed him.
[19/07/12 20:05] *BFH Lightning*:dead end
[19/07/12 20:05] Valldore Nal:Ignnus Join the Ghost Army !
[19/07/12 20:05] *Peace*:So much for family bonds...
[19/07/12 20:06] lashtal:Hurray for ignnus!
[19/07/12 20:06] Zleiphneir:we have a swinsuit clad mascot
[19/07/12 20:06] Valldore Nal:Cousins ment nothing to him ........
[19/07/12 20:06] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 20:06] : Phantom Orchid abracadabra
[19/07/12 20:06] Valldore Nal:He blames his father for his actions.... what bonds are you talking about ...................
[19/07/12 20:07] :Nimrodel throws a fist in Z's face
[19/07/12 20:07] :*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 20:07] :[Spell] Lightning stroke ignnus
[19/07/12 20:07] Demaclese XIII:and she is strong and cute
[19/07/12 20:07] *BFH Lightning*:eon
[19/07/12 20:07] Zleiphneir: *does krab mcgal* I shall spare you...for you wear a swimsuit.
[19/07/12 20:07] Nimrodel:><
[19/07/12 20:08] ignnus: (that tickles)
[19/07/12 20:08] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:08] *BFH Lightning*:a. Why haven’t you come to visit me during all this years? You are a guard you were near! Noticing some flaws on SK immediately answered:
[19/07/12 20:08] :[Spell] Shimmering shadows surround gonzalocsdf
[19/07/12 20:08] *BFH Lightning*:A. My job. We have rules and if I contacted you they would leave me without a work and leave my family and kids without a home.
[19/07/12 20:09] *BFH Lightning*:B. I hate you for what you did to me and my family now you dare to try and kill me?
[19/07/12 20:09] *BFH Lightning*: Pick your option eon
[19/07/12 20:09] Eon:A
[19/07/12 20:10] *BFH Lightning*:correct
[19/07/12 20:10] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:10] *BFH Lightning*:SK immediately answered You have kids? Can I see them? You replied: “Yes but with one condition, please surrender” With tears in his face SK agreed
[19/07/12 20:10] *BFH Lightning*:you are up to second round
[19/07/12 20:10] *BFH Lightning*: Please pick the player you wish to revive
[19/07/12 20:10] *BFH Lightning*:if any
[19/07/12 20:10] :lashtal asks MasterB to share some..
[19/07/12 20:10] Zleiphneir:that serial killer needs some serious counsiling.
[19/07/12 20:11] *BFH Lightning*:option b was
[19/07/12 20:11] Nimrodel:=))
[19/07/12 20:11] Eon:None
[19/07/12 20:11] *BFH Lightning*:Suddenly another guard entered and you the distraction he caused SK killed you and him and ran away.
[19/07/12 20:11] *BFH Lightning*:lol sorry guys
[19/07/12 20:11] *BFH Lightning*:eon hate you all
[19/07/12 20:11] :Falronn wants some also
[19/07/12 20:11] Nimrodel:eh? >>
[19/07/12 20:12] Nimrodel:so eon is dead too?
[19/07/12 20:12] Nimrodel:so eon is dead too?
[19/07/12 20:12] Nimrodel:oh :))
[19/07/12 20:12] Zyrxae:Bfh, jumping to conclusions..
[19/07/12 20:12] Nimrodel:BFH
[19/07/12 20:12] *BFH Lightning*:next stage requires some interaction
[19/07/12 20:12] Nimrodel:epic
[19/07/12 20:13] *BFH Lightning*:Eon you must interract with the serial killer and try to capture him
[19/07/12 20:13] *BFH Lightning*:if you don't fall into his traps you are up to the 3rd and last round
[19/07/12 20:13] *BFH Lightning*:very easy one
[19/07/12 20:13] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:14] *Peace*:Dan dan dan daaaaaan!
[19/07/12 20:14] Nimrodel:serial killers usually have a code and specifications while murdering people.. no one watches dexter? >>
[19/07/12 20:14] *BFH Lightning*:so now pick the initial option and we improvise with it NOTE that you must
[19/07/12 20:14] :Maebius chuckles
[19/07/12 20:15] *BFH Lightning*:stay more or less from the same path you already picked
[19/07/12 20:15] *BFH Lightning*:ready?
[19/07/12 20:15] Maebius: (is not really here, MD openes when I launch browser... *makes spooky sounds* )
[19/07/12 20:15] Nimrodel:.
[19/07/12 20:15] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:15] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:15] Shemhazaj:Nim... and doctors have tests done in 1 night, no one watches House M.D.? : P
[19/07/12 20:15] Nimrodel:i answered for eon : P
[19/07/12 20:16] *BFH Lightning*:Using the feelings on your favor you tried to manipulate SK. Without reinforcements all the pressure was over you, but you were doing great.
[19/07/12 20:16] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:16] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:16] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:16] *BFH Lightning*:Suddenly something happened that destroyed the hopes of SK and your plan: A. What Happened? B. I Surrender Kill ME :D
[19/07/12 20:16] : *awht h?padnpee*
[19/07/12 20:16] *BFH Lightning*: (that's a forced option for him to improvise)
[19/07/12 20:17] *BFH Lightning*:you decide which line to pick eon
[19/07/12 20:17] *BFH Lightning*:we will improvise after any of them
[19/07/12 20:17] Nimrodel:meh..
[19/07/12 20:18] : *braek the s!lceien*
[19/07/12 20:18] Eon:A
[19/07/12 20:18] *BFH Lightning*:ok
[19/07/12 20:18] Nimrodel:Ima make myself some cup noodles >>
[19/07/12 20:19] Valldore Nal:You are dead , remember? You don't need noodles ..........
[19/07/12 20:19] Shemhazaj:yes, you need BRAAAAAINZ!
[19/07/12 20:19] Sunfire:no winner yet?
[19/07/12 20:20] Valldore Nal:don't say brains in front of me ........
[19/07/12 20:20] Nimrodel:even the dead feel hungry.. b\never heard of vampires?
[19/07/12 20:20] Shemhazaj:no, no winner, only noodles
[19/07/12 20:20] Valldore Nal:Me Sunfire !
[19/07/12 20:20] Valldore Nal:I have my Army !
[19/07/12 20:20] *BFH Lightning*:As SK fell into the feelings, the guard's plan got destroyed the prison guards appeared and ...
[19/07/12 20:20] Valldore Nal:Had no idea that in order to get a Ghost Army all you had to do was ask : P
[19/07/12 20:21] Zleiphneir:join the ghost army
[19/07/12 20:21] *BFH Lightning*:A. SK noticing he was surronded and without hope surrendered.
[19/07/12 20:21] *BFH Lightning*:B. SK noticing he was surrounded tried to escape
[19/07/12 20:21] *BFH Lightning*: Pick eon
[19/07/12 20:22] Eon:A
[19/07/12 20:24] *BFH Lightning*:as the guards surrounded SK, he abruptally moved in a desperate try to Kill you he said: You betrayed me. The guards:
[19/07/12 20:24] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:24] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:25] :gonzalocsdf passed Rainbow candy to Nimrodel
[19/07/12 20:25] *BFH Lightning*:A. Let him hurt you and escape B. shot him Killing him
[19/07/12 20:25] *BFH Lightning*:note
[19/07/12 20:25] *BFH Lightning*:this option unlocks or not stage 3 :D final one
[19/07/12 20:26] *Peace*:Dan dan dan daaaaaan!
[19/07/12 20:26] *BFH Lightning*: Pick eon
[19/07/12 20:26] Eon:B
[19/07/12 20:27] *BFH Lightning*:okay you picked your option
[19/07/12 20:27] *BFH Lightning*:and you failed your mission
[19/07/12 20:27] *Peace*:Ha! *starts digging another hole, whistling.*
[19/07/12 20:27] *BFH Lightning*:instructions said
[19/07/12 20:27] *BFH Lightning*:You must find out what got wrong with the Serial Killer’s plan and use it in your favor to trap him and bring him back ALIVE to his cell.
[19/07/12 20:28] *Peace*:Join the dead side... we have vookies!
[19/07/12 20:28] Sunfire:wookies?
[19/07/12 20:28] Valldore Nal:Join the Ghost Army !
[19/07/12 20:28] Zleiphneir:we have an army, and a swimsuit clad mascot.
[19/07/12 20:28] AmberRune:Cookies!
[19/07/12 20:28] darkraptor:what's a vookie?
[19/07/12 20:28] lashtal:wookies too.. tainted ones
[19/07/12 20:28] Valldore Nal: (unless ofc the rest have obsections : P )
[19/07/12 20:28] *Peace*:You never heard of vookies?
[19/07/12 20:28] *Peace*:Infidels...
[19/07/12 20:29] darkraptor:lol
[19/07/12 20:29] *BFH Lightning*:so nobody completed my quest...
[19/07/12 20:29] :Nimrodel slurps her ramen
[19/07/12 20:29] Valldore Nal:My army is almost done Dark !
[19/07/12 20:29] *Peace*:I am still alive. Sort of...
[19/07/12 20:29] :*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 20:29] :Shemhazaj rests in peace
[19/07/12 20:29] darkraptor:you got a FINE addition.. now it's invencible
[19/07/12 20:29] :Shemhazaj blinks to Peace
[19/07/12 20:29] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:29] :[Spell] Lightning stroke Eon
[19/07/12 20:29] Zleiphneir:ramen? what about the udon?
[19/07/12 20:29] *BFH Lightning*:eon was the one who completed the most
[19/07/12 20:30] *BFH Lightning*:I'll ask Mur if he deserves the SHMSH
[19/07/12 20:30] Nimrodel:It says toop ramen >>
[19/07/12 20:30] :*Peace* blinks at Shem.
[19/07/12 20:30] Nimrodel:top*
[19/07/12 20:30] *BFH Lightning*: Peace
[19/07/12 20:30] *Peace*:You people, stop resting in me!
[19/07/12 20:30] Zleiphneir:ah ok. I will ask the general then.
[19/07/12 20:30] darkraptor:come on.. all this for no reward??
[19/07/12 20:30] :Shemhazaj grins
[19/07/12 20:30] *BFH Lightning*:what do you think we should do with all this bodies...
[19/07/12 20:30] *Peace*:Burn them?
[19/07/12 20:31] Valldore Nal:Cemetery Party !
[19/07/12 20:31] :*BFH Lightning* passed Chaoticboost stone to Eon
[19/07/12 20:31] Zleiphneir:burn the bodies! Fuel the ghost army!
[19/07/12 20:31] *BFH Lightning*:until we decide what to reward :D
[19/07/12 20:31] Valldore Nal:Or you can just leave all of us rest in Peace !
[19/07/12 20:31] Shemhazaj:NO! I want to be maggot food!
[19/07/12 20:31] *BFH Lightning*:Burn them all!!
[19/07/12 20:31] *Peace*:Ew ew ew!
[19/07/12 20:31] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:32] Shemhazaj:as a dead druid I have the right to become maggot food!
[19/07/12 20:32] :Nimrodel slurps her noodles
[19/07/12 20:32] *Peace*:I suppose I could have them all properly burried at the cemetary...
[19/07/12 20:32] *BFH Lightning*:we don't want to contaminate md beach...
[19/07/12 20:32] Valldore Nal:Eon, does that mean you agree with me by any chance ? : P
[19/07/12 20:32] : Eon collects water
[19/07/12 20:32] Zleiphneir:I want to contaminate the beach, who doesnt want to contaminate the beach?
[19/07/12 20:32] :Eon used the Heat stone to temporarily learn the Heat spell
[19/07/12 20:33] *Peace*:And you are supposed to be a friend of nature, Z...
[19/07/12 20:33] *BFH Lightning*:maybe peace... you can speak to the death?
[19/07/12 20:33] Zleiphneir:No Im not? When did I ever say I was a friend of nature?
[19/07/12 20:33] Valldore Nal:I say we make this beach our headquarters
[19/07/12 20:33] *Peace*:If they speak back...
[19/07/12 20:33] *Peace*:I wonder what Tree would say about this...
[19/07/12 20:33] Zleiphneir:beach HQ! Yes Sir!
[19/07/12 20:33] *BFH Lightning*:hmm... we would need many people for such a ritual...
[19/07/12 20:34] *Peace*: *nods.* Aye.
[19/07/12 20:34] Zleiphneir:wonder all you want.
[19/07/12 20:34] :Shemhazaj tries to look attractive to attract the maggots
[19/07/12 20:34] Sunfire:ashes to ashes
[19/07/12 20:34] :Zleiphneir patrols the HQ
[19/07/12 20:34] :Nimrodel slurps her ramen
[19/07/12 20:35] :Valldore Nal starts to make plans in his Mind for where would be each room in the HQ
[19/07/12 20:35] *BFH Lightning*:hmm...
[19/07/12 20:35] :*Peace* ponders.
[19/07/12 20:35] AmberRune:Vall. Brain first, then mind
[19/07/12 20:36] Valldore Nal:Shh you
[19/07/12 20:36] :AmberRune nods
[19/07/12 20:37] Sunfire:vall, there are living intruders in our HQ
[19/07/12 20:37] *BFH Lightning*: Peace such a ceremony where can be held?
[19/07/12 20:37] Valldore Nal:We will take care of them in Time !
[19/07/12 20:37] *BFH Lightning*:at the center of all Maguc?
[19/07/12 20:37] *BFH Lightning*:Magic*?
[19/07/12 20:37] :Nimrodel slurps down all the miso soup
[19/07/12 20:37] Valldore Nal:Let them think they have the upper hand for now : P
[19/07/12 20:37] :Avaritia nods to all
[19/07/12 20:38] *Peace*:The cemetary is fitting for the burrying.
[19/07/12 20:38] :Zleiphneir sticks an ectoplasmic recruitment sign next to the mascot
[19/07/12 20:38] *Peace*:The ceremony should take place in an altar or temple...
[19/07/12 20:38] Valldore Nal:Lies ..........
[19/07/12 20:38] Eon:.
[19/07/12 20:38] :Nimrodel offers miso soup drops to Z
[19/07/12 20:39] *BFH Lightning*:temple...
[19/07/12 20:39] *Peace*:But the community would need to have access in any place to pay their respect to the dead.
[19/07/12 20:39] Zleiphneir:is that a sign up Eon?
[19/07/12 20:39] :Valldore Nal signs under the sign, General Vall For The Ghost Army
[19/07/12 20:39] Nimrodel:i'd suggest fenth's press
[19/07/12 20:39] *BFH Lightning*:the temple of the void?
[19/07/12 20:39] Sunfire:i dont want to go in a hole in the ground
[19/07/12 20:39] Nimrodel:fenth's cave is better : P
[19/07/12 20:39] Zleiphneir: *accepts the drops* thank you fair mascot.
[19/07/12 20:39] *Peace*:Ah!
[19/07/12 20:39] *Peace*: Perfect!
[19/07/12 20:39] Valldore Nal:Yeah , the cave, i have to sac some trees : P
[19/07/12 20:39] Shemhazaj:dry water temple :3
[19/07/12 20:40] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 20:40] Sunfire:wasps altar
[19/07/12 20:40] Zleiphneir:dry water doesnt sound very life fulfilling
[19/07/12 20:40] AmberRune:Ooo, dry water hasn't been used yet!
[19/07/12 20:40] Phantom Orchid:What is being discussed here?
[19/07/12 20:40] :*Peace* wonders how one could collect dry water...
[19/07/12 20:40] Zleiphneir:sign ups for the ghost army
[19/07/12 20:40] lashtal:What has to be done with our corpses.
[19/07/12 20:40] *Peace*:Where to hold a ceremony for the dead, Dream Weaver.
[19/07/12 20:40] Valldore Nal:My fellow Ghosts listen up ! They will try to move us to some kind of temple !
[19/07/12 20:41] :Nimrodel picks her tooth with a tooth pick
[19/07/12 20:41] :Zleiphneir stands to attention
[19/07/12 20:41] Valldore Nal:They think they will refine us there, but this beach will be ours !
[19/07/12 20:41] Sunfire:we're looking for a few dead men *grins* how's that for a catchphrase
[19/07/12 20:41] Valldore Nal:We will retaliate in full force !
[19/07/12 20:41] Phantom Orchid:There is no better place than here!
[19/07/12 20:41] Nimrodel::))
[19/07/12 20:41] :Shemhazaj picks his eye with an eye pick
[19/07/12 20:41] Nimrodel:>>
[19/07/12 20:41] Valldore Nal:Time is in our side *evil laugh * !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[19/07/12 20:41] : Phantom Orchid gulps down a glass of white wine
[19/07/12 20:41] Zleiphneir:Yes Sir! Sir!
[19/07/12 20:42] :Nimrodel throws the toothpick away
[19/07/12 20:42] :*Peace* ignores the ramblings of the tormented spirits.
[19/07/12 20:42] : *satsnd, and tehn sbeltmus and flals nxet to Z*
[19/07/12 20:42] Shemhazaj:oooh, I have just the song for the moment
[19/07/12 20:43] Valldore Nal:We are not tormented, you will burnt in torment from our wrath !!!!
[19/07/12 20:43] Phantom Orchid: No place better than hree bucsaee I'm too dunrk to mvoe
[19/07/12 20:43] :[Spell] taeh- Eon
[19/07/12 20:43] *Peace*:Actually I am the one who will burn your bodies. *smiles.*
[19/07/12 20:43] Shemhazaj:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiKOJOXMJU&feature=related
[19/07/12 20:43] :Zleiphneir cheers Val
[19/07/12 20:43] Sunfire:i have no dody, im made of ash
[19/07/12 20:44] Zleiphneir: *helps Orchid Up and whispers* shhh....you'll make us look bad in front of the general
[19/07/12 20:44] Sunfire:body even
[19/07/12 20:44] *Peace*:I can make that a permanent effect, Sunny.
[19/07/12 20:44] Valldore Nal:Hhhmm, fear has come to your heart and you started to pay attention to some twisted words from the "tormented souls" ?
[19/07/12 20:44] Phantom Orchid: Pthss. You can olny look good ...hic ... next ...hic ... to me
[19/07/12 20:44] *Peace*:Don't flatter yourself, Val...
[19/07/12 20:44] Phantom Orchid: Aonnye else wnat to de?i!
[19/07/12 20:45] :Nimrodel doesnt want to be stored in the urn of whispering wariors for PO to come and break
[19/07/12 20:45] :Zleiphneir growls at the disrespect to the general
[19/07/12 20:45] :[Spell] tsoobcitoahc- Eon
[19/07/12 20:45] : *kwlas oevr and fplos herslef itno the ltltie rabotow*
[19/07/12 20:45] Valldore Nal:You realize , that you better fit with us than the alive , don't you ?
[19/07/12 20:45] *BFH Lightning*: (btw: just to know, this sorts of quest you like? This was in answer to "Which sort of Quest you like")
[19/07/12 20:45] : *ksitcs her tougne out at Z*
[19/07/12 20:45] *Peace*:I am caught in the middle...
[19/07/12 20:45] Zleiphneir: (this quest rocked)
[19/07/12 20:46] Valldore Nal:We could fix that as well ............
[19/07/12 20:46] Phantom Orchid: Do'nt be mlised by my shoes, dmntia!
[19/07/12 20:46] *Peace*:Shall we, BFH?
[19/07/12 20:47] Zleiphneir:your shoes are quite misleading...
[19/07/12 20:47] *BFH Lightning*:yes
[19/07/12 20:47] : *fllas out of the baot lhnuaigg* ...hic ...
[19/07/12 20:47] Nimrodel: (This type of quest is liked)
[19/07/12 20:47] Nimrodel:Dementia?
[19/07/12 20:47] :*Peace* nods to BFH and disappears in thin air.
[19/07/12 20:47] *BFH Lightning*:Our ceremony will take place at the cementary
[19/07/12 20:47] Sunfire: (twas great, too bad i missed most part of it)
[19/07/12 20:47] :Avaritia zones back in
[19/07/12 20:48] Phantom Orchid: THe viel is tihn trhee, ceraful ...hic ... you d'not flal into aa ...hic ... ngihmatre
[19/07/12 20:48] : *bpurs* ...hic ...
[19/07/12 20:48] : *lbcims bcak itno the roaobwt, ...hic ... balery*
[19/07/12 20:49] Phantom Orchid: *sgins* Down ...hic ... in the gournd wehre the daed men go, down wrehe the dead men go!
[19/07/12 20:49] *BFH Lightning*:yes shem
[19/07/12 20:49] *BFH Lightning*:sorry girls you were made male today for my quest
[19/07/12 20:49] *BFH Lightning*:ups
[19/07/12 20:49] Avaritia:Wait, wha?
[19/07/12 20:49] Avaritia:You're dead too?
[19/07/12 20:49] : *ciupch*
[19/07/12 20:49] Avaritia:And Lashtal?
[19/07/12 20:50] Sunfire:we're all dead
[19/07/12 20:50] AmberRune:Aw
[19/07/12 20:50] Phantom Orchid: Dead and dkurenr tahn Muaturs on Murmas
[19/07/12 20:50] Avaritia:I'm not. Hehe
[19/07/12 20:50] Avaritia:Wait...
[19/07/12 20:50] Phantom Orchid: Wolud you like to ...hic ... be?
[19/07/12 20:50] :Avaritia wonders if she should run
[19/07/12 20:50] : *singr*
[19/07/12 20:50] Avaritia:Maybe...
[19/07/12 20:50] Phantom Orchid: Oh no, my book got wet
[19/07/12 20:51] *BFH Lightning*:those who wish to assist to the ceremony state it now on chat
[19/07/12 20:51] : *tiers ...hic ... to ...hic ... wvae ...hic ... aa slmal wand in the ari, but fllas back dwon itno the bota* ...hic ...
[19/07/12 20:52] Phantom Orchid: I'm too watesd
[19/07/12 20:52] Shemhazaj:I'd like to
[19/07/12 20:52] Valldore Nal: (i say we go, to destroy it from the inside )
[19/07/12 20:52] Valldore Nal: (they will never know what hit them )
[19/07/12 20:52] Valldore Nal: (that's a wisper to the army, bfh ignore it : P )
[19/07/12 20:52] :[Spell] Fall upon *Peace*
[19/07/12 20:53] Nimrodel:I will
[19/07/12 20:53] Avaritia:Drunk dead people.
[19/07/12 20:53] Avaritia:Whatever will we do with you?
[19/07/12 20:53] Shemhazaj:dead man can't drink
[19/07/12 20:53] Avaritia:I suppose we could stick you in the ground.
[19/07/12 20:53] AmberRune:Can us deadies help with our own thing?
[19/07/12 20:53] Zleiphneir: (yes Sir! Sir!)
[19/07/12 20:54] Sunfire: ( *jumps in line* aye sir)
[19/07/12 20:54] Phantom Orchid: Daed waomn can dinrk! Hha!
[19/07/12 20:54] Valldore Nal:How is your bladder Shem ?
[19/07/12 20:55] *BFH Lightning*:link open to the cemetary
[19/07/12 20:55] *BFH Lightning*: Please jump
[19/07/12 20:55] Phantom Orchid: Jmpu? II ca'nt even sa!t!nd!
[19/07/12 20:56] Shemhazaj:dunno... I don;t feel it anymore...
[19/07/12 20:56] Phantom Orchid: *gnsis* Waht do you ...hic ... do wtih aa dunkren dead demarre? ...hic ... Waht do you do wtih aa dekurnn dead demarer? Waht do you do with aa dernkun dead deamrer erlay in the ...hic ... mni!orng?
[19/07/12 20:57] Phantom Orchid: Ho! Ho! Up she rsise. Ho! Ho! ...hic ... Up she risse. Ho! Ho! Up she riess elary in the mriognn!
[19/07/12 20:57] : *iuhccsp*
[19/07/12 20:59] : *odnotiggh*
[19/07/12 20:59] : *wseet drmesa* ...hic ...
[19/07/12 21:14] : *la dee da*
[19/07/12 21:14] Phantom Orchid: Ndoboy wants to sing algno?
[19/07/12 21:16] : *iters to stand but flals oevr in the bato*
[19/07/12 21:25] :*BFH Lightning* failed to cast a spell
[19/07/12 21:25] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[19/07/12 22:01] :[Spell] KBOOM!
[/log]

Edited by Burns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    15,839
    Total Topics
    173,526
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...