I have at the moment 25 - 30 of each kind of herb for sale. More available each day.

Make an offer below or contact me if you are interested to make a trade or purchase.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Dhyone
      The Book of dried herbs was a gift from the Queen of Loreroot to help in my researches in Herbology. Then, as a token of appreciation, for the lorerootians and enthusiasts, I will present here about herbs and weeds that are subject of my research:
      Adder's Tongue (Erythronium americanum) is a perennial herb also called dog-tooth violet, serpent's tongue and yellow snowdrop. Adder's tongue is used internally to treat a variety of conditions ranging from vomiting to hiccups and externally in poultice for skin inflammations, and hives. However, adder's tongue may contain the alkaloid colchine. Colchine is extremely toxic, also anyone taking adder's tongue internally should be advised to use only minute amounts.
      Bitterroot (Apocynum androsaemifolium and A. cannabinum) is also called dogbane, milk weed, and westernwall. Bitteroot is widely used to treat numerous conditions including sore throats, colds and coughs, constipation and convulsions. It contains cymarin, a poisonous substance. It's also used in a decoction of the dried root to threat heart palpitations. Because it is poisonous, and because of it's heart-stimuling properties, bitterroot is considered too toxic to ingest.
      Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) is also called red puccoon, indian plant, and tetterworth. The root of this plant is used to treat respiratory problems and digestive problems. It contains the poisonous alkaloid sanguinare, as well other alkaloids. Bloodroot acts as a narcotic and an emetic, but higher doses can lead to total collapse.
      Henbane (Hyoscyamus niger) is also called devil's eyes and stinking nightshade. Used to treat insomnia and to induce hypnosis (as a hallucinogen). 
      To be continued...
    • By Hedge Munos
      Angien
      ID: 668618
      Heat: 195530

Toxidendrite
      ID: 736404
      Heat: 332690

Also free pimp if you want it
      Hedge

• By Aeoshattr
      WTB 1x Rusty. Don't care about age, interested in tokens it has.

Resolved. Nothing for now, will update as necessary